bst car cleaning products - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
bst car cleaning products
Thursday, March 10, 2005 3:55 AM
what does everyone use to get abrasives and shat off of your car for spring clean? clay bar? etc
also, care to share what other wax/polish/detailers you use

mr clean carwasher worthy of ads?

Re: bst car cleaning products
Thursday, March 10, 2005 4:57 AM
anything in the meguiars nxt line, i love these products so much

Thursday, March 10, 2005 7:06 AM
One word "Meguiars". They have a 3 step that works great. Thats what I use. You might also want to pick up the Quick Detailer.

Thursday, March 10, 2005 8:43 AM
use the Meguiars or Mothers Clay bar system, they work great.....i use dishsoap every 7 or 8 months, to take all the coats of wax off the car, and then i build it up from scratch with paint cleaner, sealer glaze/polish, and then some Zymol wax. After that, i just maintain it every few weeks with Meguiars Color-X.

Thursday, March 10, 2005 9:48 AM
Many local people here are in love with the Wizards product line....

www.TaillightTinting.com #1 SOURCE FOR VHT NITE SHADES
www.aPlusPerformance.com BACK ONLINE SOMETIME SOON!
PHONE 763-682-9945

Thursday, March 10, 2005 1:55 PM
i thought meguirs myself, just wanted to see what everyone else said

Thursday, March 10, 2005 2:52 PM
[IMG]use the Meguiars or Mothers Clay bar system, they work great.....i use dishsoap every 7 or 8 months, to take all the coats of wax off the car, and then i build it up from scratch with paint cleaner, sealer glaze/polish, and then some Zymol wax. After that, i just maintain it every few weeks with Meguiars Color-X.[/IMG]

Sorry guys but nobody else matters. The sultan of clean told you what he uses so that;s all you need to know!

J-body of Kentucky
Thursday, March 10, 2005 3:34 PM
yo my rims are filthy whats a good wheel cleaner the brake dust wont come off

Thursday, March 10, 2005 3:37 PM
a friend preaches wd 40, then blow it off.......not sure though

Thursday, March 10, 2005 3:43 PM
xOPETHx wrote:use the Meguiars or Mothers Clay bar system, they work great.....i use dishsoap every 7 or 8 months, to take all the coats of wax off the car, and then i build it up from scratch with paint cleaner, sealer glaze/polish, and then some Zymol wax. After that, i just maintain it every few weeks with Meguiars Color-X.

shhh no olne else speak...he hath spoken.....all hail the king of clean....boy oh boy do i have plans for yer car at the bash muahahahahahahahaha

Not unintentionally accelerating since 2009!!!!

Thursday, March 10, 2005 3:52 PM
xOPETHx
saying you're the apparent sultan of clean, what brand do you use for the paint cleaner / sealant/ dish soap, okay, i'm $hit'n with the dish soap

Thursday, March 10, 2005 4:43 PM
Brandon Clement wrote:xOPETHx
saying you're the apparent sultan of clean, what brand do you use for the paint cleaner / sealant/ dish soap, okay, i'm $hit'n with the dish soap

i use the Meguiars Paint Cleaner from that 3-step system, and then i use Meguiars #26 Show Car Glaze for the polish.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search