Tones of parts - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Tones of parts
Saturday, January 03, 2009 5:11 PM
Would like most of it gone local.
Tones of stuff kicking around, all best offer, so pm me your offers. Would like it all gone.

2 wiper switches, 2 w/ delay 1 w/o, also a turn signal switch w/Cruise

03-05 sunfire/cav steering wheel

95-02 steering wheel

03-05 sunfire steering wheel

random stuff

intermediate shaft

Steering column boot

key set

03-05 steering column w/ tilt fits 95-05 cars

Auto shifter to column cable

Abs harness on trailing arm

Sub box for 3 10's

Sunfire L.E.D spoiler

No picture but a black headliner for 95-02 J's

4 door weather striping

4 door trunk carpet

Hvac Parts

interior trim

Jackpack

Sunfire 4 door bumpers 1 black, 1 white

Complete sunfire dash 95-99 w/custom made toyo cav switch hole

00-05 sunfire dash (not complete in picture, but comes w/ everything, its from a 05 sunfire so it has the trunk button

tail panel off a 97, has been cleared over so its shiny not flat, I have the tails to

Also got a 95 4 door parts car if anyone needs anything, has a running 2.2, manual drive train in it, shifter assembly, dash cage, heater box, steering column, washer bottle, inner fenders, full suspension.

Also a 97 sunfire GT Looking to trade for a Jeep or J convertable, or $1500, pm for details

Headliner pic

Eco spark boots

A-pillars

2.4 coil pack, I have the idi cover to

Re: Tones of parts
Saturday, January 03, 2009 5:56 PM
i need the keys badly bro .. PM sent

Saturday, January 03, 2009 6:33 PM
If keys are not sold im interested also,
interested in the jack pack and the top dash piece closest to the windshield... not sure what its called...
and hey when i pick it all up u can throw in the outer tails for the cav

Andrew

Saturday, January 03, 2009 6:35 PM
ok nm ill send payment now haha

Saturday, January 03, 2009 6:41 PM
Hey buddy, are 4 door and 2 door trunk carpets the same?

Saturday, January 03, 2009 6:45 PM
Andrew: keys are sold, But the jackpack and trim is still hear, and ya, u gotta grab them tails at some point lol, I know there hear, i just haven't checked condition lol

az24ncav: thanks Buddie, done and done

Darren: I think so, not 100% sure, i know the sunfire and cav are different, but i dont see why a 2 door and 4 door cav would be different?.

Saturday, January 03, 2009 6:45 PM
i do believe they are... the only real difference is the, area on the back seat rest. where it has more of an angle. but i do believe the sides are the exact same. only the verts are different from the coupes and sedans,

ps. fire coupes and fire sedan liners ARE different though

Saturday, January 03, 2009 9:27 PM
kool man
what are the prices you wanted for the trim and jack pack?
and woohoo to the tails lol id love to grab them to!

Andrew

Saturday, January 03, 2009 10:20 PM
Would the HVAC Panel fit a 97 Sunfire? I'd like to have more than 1 blower setting

Sunday, January 04, 2009 4:05 AM
Brocklanders wrote:Would the HVAC Panel fit a 97 Sunfire? I'd like to have more than 1 blower setting

Thats probably not the blower unit, its the blower resistor, quite common on these cars.
$45 from the dealer.

Monday, January 05, 2009 1:08 PM
Yea it will fit, but x2 on what darren said.

Adding to the list

03-05 Sunfire Dash pad, w/ 03-05 vent tubing

Parts sold

Lock and key set
Cruse switch

Also, to add, i'm looking for a good set of racing seats?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Monday, January 05, 2009 1:09 PM

Monday, January 05, 2009 1:35 PM
Gary, price on 03 upper dash pad and vent tubing?

Monday, January 05, 2009 10:07 PM
i am also interested in the 03 to 05 upperdash pad and vent tubing
Tuesday, January 06, 2009 6:17 PM
03-05 dash pads are pending sale, if it falls threw i'll post it up.

thanks, Gary

Saturday, January 17, 2009 3:32 PM
thanks for the keys bro... everything seems to be in great order. nice an smooth, just like new. great guy to deal with.. oh an im in northern california USA.. way on ther otherside of earth haha

Saturday, January 17, 2009 3:45 PM
details about the sunfire gary please

Saturday, January 17, 2009 6:21 PM
Glad to hear you got them Arnel thanks

Richo...the 97 SFGT...

hears the hole story on the car. bought the car and it wasn't running, had a leaky gas tank, dead fuel pump and leaky lines, We put a brand new gas tank w/straps, all new GM fuel lines in it, new GM brake lines from the abs all the way to the rear, new fuel filter, it has a new cat, has its ETEST, good for like half a year IIRC. Had a broken tail light (but I've got a new one sitting in the back seat, just haven't gotten around to putting it in), cav belt moldings, also i got front brake pads, but again, just haven't had the time. Its lowered on gold line springs with kyb struts, Also have stock syspension if needed. 2.4 blew, and it was replaced with the 2.2, at the moment it isn't running (has no spark, we've narrowed it down to either the coil pack or crank position sensor, was in the process of replacing it,I have a spair coil back, and the senors are cheap new, but the parts car has one, but weather, time etc etc is being a problem, and the shops full) Car needs a real good cleaning side and out, paints far from perfect but with a good waxing waxing and it would be a decent looking car, again with the weather, i can really get out there a pretty her up, but your welcome to take a look at it if your in the area. Its a 5 speed manual, grey/black interior, power everything, sunroof etc, the cluster says 195XXX, but i couldn't tell ya if that's whats on the 2.2 or what, i never got much of a history on the car....and then i've got the parts car for it that i can add parts from etc etc into a deal, from what i can see it wouldn't need anything for safety, we just gota do the sensor.

17's don't come with the car....15" steelies w/good tires come with it.....17's are the wifeys, i'd be a dead man if i sold em lol

Edited 2 time(s). Last edited Saturday, January 17, 2009 6:23 PM

Sunday, January 18, 2009 5:42 PM
gary the HAVC panel piece that you have removed from the unit that has NO AC on it is it red or blue back lighting

JBO since July 30, 2001
Sunday, January 18, 2009 6:28 PM
Tis a blue one sir

Sunday, January 18, 2009 6:37 PM
got a 00-05 cav cluster kickin around now to for anyone intrested...

Sunday, January 18, 2009 6:43 PM
what year did the key set come from ?

Sunday, January 18, 2009 6:49 PM
crap i need a red one

JBO since July 30, 2001
Sunday, January 18, 2009 7:00 PM
98 sunfire IIRC

aw, if i come across one i'll snag it for ya

Sunday, January 18, 2009 7:10 PM
98 ? whats iirc? eh in either case, i got those locks and cylinder installed.. works perfect. although i had to splice the wiring from the old cylinder to the one i got from you.. guess all years are not the same. but after getting that installed and the theftlock relearned, my 96 is much easier to start now. no more wiggling the key haha.. .

Sunday, January 18, 2009 7:17 PM
iirc = if i remember correctly.....i believe it was a 1998 sunfire 4dr, cuz it was with the steering column i got from the yard, to put into my car for the racing wheel swap. When u say u had to splice it, was the connector different? or dose yours have the wire right from the lock to the cluster? I know my 97 is like that , believe its cuz no pass lock.....either way good to hear it worked for ya

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Sunday, January 18, 2009 7:18 PM

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search