Sold the Cavy today. Down Payment on a TC - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Sold the Cavy today. Down Payment on a TC
Saturday, April 23, 2005 3:05 PM
Looks like I'll be leaving the ranks of cavy owners. Sold my cavy today for 7k, girl is picking it up on thursday. Went to the Scion dealership in Kent and put a down payment on a Release Series TC. For those of you that dont know what that is, http://www.scion.com/release_series/tc/index.html

Im excited, I test drove a Silver one a week ago and fell in love. This car is in transit to them, was first one to ask about it so i get it. Should be in about 2-3 weeks till they get it. Only option i added were a Pedestal Spoiler and a Security System.

Re: Sold the Cavy today. Down Payment on a TC
Saturday, April 23, 2005 3:32 PM
Good choice!
Congratulations.

>>>For Sale? Clicky!<<<
-----The orginal Mr.Goodwrench on the JBO since 11/99-----

Saturday, April 23, 2005 3:43 PM
If they had the tC in Canada I would own one, good choice

Saturday, April 23, 2005 3:48 PM
Does this mean I'm no longer responsible for fixing your car?

Saturday, April 23, 2005 3:57 PM
DropTopPaul wrote:Does this mean I'm no longer responsible for fixing your car?

Correct. Your handywork can go ahead and break on this new broad

I might have to hook with you on some audio in the new ride though if youll still be around

Saturday, April 23, 2005 3:59 PM
Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:Good choice!
Congratulations.

Thanks Man! I cant wait, i know i wont be able to sleep for these next couple of weeks. Stuff was starting to go wrong on the cavy, so i figured i had better get rid of it before it turns into the money pit from hell

Saturday, April 23, 2005 4:55 PM
Wow I really like that one. Kinda makes me want to sell my cavy now....

How many steps to heaven, Doc?
...Ah, metaphysics.
Saturday, April 23, 2005 5:00 PM
I just sold the exact same car you have! Lol. The wheels on it are darker than they look in the picture, they are almost like a dark black, they look pretty cool

Saturday, April 23, 2005 5:04 PM
that's fine...just look me up when you're ready...I may be moving to chicago but I will still be making trips to ohio, I have lots of family there, so it won't be a big deal to set aside a day to get it done.

Saturday, April 23, 2005 5:08 PM
DropTopPaul wrote:that's fine...just look me up when you're ready...I may be moving to chicago but I will still be making trips to ohio, I have lots of family there, so it won't be a big deal to set aside a day to get it done.

Cool. The stereo that comes with it is pretty sweet, i wonder if it has pre outs in the back of it??

Saturday, April 23, 2005 5:11 PM
If u need audio stuff email me, i can get u a deal on just about everything....are u gonna continue modifying

Saturday, April 23, 2005 5:21 PM
Im not sure to be honest. Im not into racing, and ill be glad to get rid of my loud exhasut on the cavy Time to enjoy a quiet car for a while. I probably will upgrade i/e, window tint is coming as sonn as i get it, other than that im undecided yet

Saturday, April 23, 2005 6:14 PM
Nice choice and excellent addons.

Saturday, April 23, 2005 6:54 PM
JuicedDSM(AKA RedAssassin) wrote:Nice choice and excellent addons.

Thanks man

Saturday, April 23, 2005 7:46 PM
WOW I really like that TC ALOT! Damn good choice man. I really wouldn't mind if my cav "disappeared" so I could get one of those TC's.

Saturday, April 23, 2005 7:55 PM
Man, at the rate jbody owners are sweeping up scion Tc's, we could dub it the "new cavalier".

Though thats about where the similarities end, nice choice! I'm looking at one too.
Saturday, April 23, 2005 8:42 PM
Yeah, if you havent driven one you should take one out for a test drive. Super nice cars, i love how they rode. Very smooth for a sport coupe. Very nice inside as well, i was trying to move away from my rough, noisy cavalier. Thanks for all the compliments, i havent driven the red one yet, its on a truck in Oregon right now i guess, i cant wait to take it out, should have less than 10 miles on it when i take delivery

Saturday, April 23, 2005 8:45 PM
DEEZRYD wrote:WOW I really like that TC ALOT! Damn good choice man. I really wouldn't mind if my cav "disappeared" so I could get one of those TC's.

I meant to add,, i thought this was funny because all wekk i kept saying that if this girl today didnt buy it i was gonna drive it into a lake or something!!!

Ill make sure to get some pics up as soon as i get it

Sunday, April 24, 2005 8:20 PM
Welcome to the Scion family. Got my xB about a month ago.

Sig removed because some people cry too much.
</a>Scott Heflin, President Team Forward Motion <a href="http://www.teamforwardmotion.com" target="_blank">TFM </a>
Sunday, April 24, 2005 8:35 PM
Scott Heflin wrote:Welcome to the Scion family. Got my xB about a month ago.

Thanks!!! I cant wait to get it!!

Monday, April 25, 2005 4:51 AM
Congrats man, good upgrade from the Cavy. Those tC's are really really nice looking. Make sure you post some pics of that beast when you get it.

Have a good one,
Justin

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search