JBO Stickers - Page 2 - General Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: JBO Stickers
Wednesday, August 11, 2004 11:09 PM
lol, try it.... p.s. whats the #? jp <br>

-----------------------------------------------------

98' Pontiac Sunfire SE

Wednesday, August 11, 2004 11:26 PM
I agree, I would like the bass soundcheck cd, any news on this info Dave? Been waiting long time now. thanks
Sunday, August 15, 2004 12:12 AM
yea ill take the 2 stickers and a bass cd... would be fine by me. but any updates? <br>

-----------------------------------------------------

98' Pontiac Sunfire SE

Wednesday, July 06, 2005 5:21 AM
I'm waiting a month still haven't gotten my stickers. I've emailed once a week; I think 3 emails now with no response or sticker.
Wednesday, July 06, 2005 7:52 PM
Dave personally licked my stickers.

I had to rub them all over my body before sticking them to my window.

MEMORIES!

Wednesday, July 06, 2005 8:30 PM
well since dave is in az now atleast i dont have to wait for shipping from him lol

"Theres a time in every mans life where he hits a cross roads and...wait...are you wearing panties?"
AZ-JBO
Thursday, July 07, 2005 12:21 AM
i ordered stickers about o.... 1 year 6 months ago and still haven't gotten them!!! I kind of gave up and figured i was out my 10 bucks... o well.

'02 LS Sport - Indigo Blue
Thursday, July 07, 2005 12:30 AM
*sniff* smell that? it smells kinda like Class Action Lawsuit

Thursday, July 07, 2005 11:51 AM
*sniff sniff* what's that? smells like people that can't read other posts! I said in the CHANGE OF ADDRESS post that I am still in the process of moving in (moved from CA to AZ, a fairly significant move) and all I have at the moment is slow internet access through my cell phone. As soon as I get the office set up here in the next week, all orders that haven't been processed (orders from within the last month) will be going out. I sent out as many as I could before the move, but I couldn't get all of them out.

And if you have been waiting more then a month, wtf is wrong with you? All orders from way back when were sent many many moons ago. Either you are lying or your address was wrong. If you are not lying then you should contact me asap so I can figure out what happened.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about
the former." - Albert Einstein

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search