Scott Machin (please read) - Page 2 - General Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: Scott Machin (please read)
Friday, January 14, 2005 9:39 AM
Yep, just talked to Kyle, advised him to take whatever legal action is necessary. I think he'll be contacting his local DA office soon if Scott doesn't take it up on himself to make things right within the next day.

Sorry Scott, we were cool until I found out who the true you was, now I'll make sure to make your life a living hell like you have made others. Don't @!#$ with me.

<br>

Friday, January 14, 2005 2:41 PM
Joe Schulte wrote:Yep, just talked to Kyle, advised him to take whatever legal action is necessary. I think he'll be contacting his local DA office soon if Scott doesn't take it up on himself to make things right within the next day.

Sorry Scott, we were cool until I found out who the true you was, now I'll make sure to make your life a living hell like you have made others. Don't @!#$ with me.

This is just the sort of thing I love to hear.

I love it when the trash gets what's coming to them. If more people took action when they got screwed, there'd likely be less people trying these scams around here.
<br>

Friday, January 14, 2005 5:21 PM
Wild Weasel wrote:I love it when the trash gets what's coming to them.

Nice to know as a mod, you're on my side Kevin .

Any updates Matt? I talked to Kyle today and he said he'll call me tonight.

<br>

Friday, January 14, 2005 6:27 PM
i live in kenosha.

<br>

My car was made with wrenches, Not chopsticks.
Friday, January 14, 2005 8:10 PM
Joe: Well kyle called me and said that RETARDS girl friend called kyles GF. She said the he has already spent ALL of the money you gave him so he doesnt have the money to send kyle his stuff back. So shes gonna have to pay for it. Kyles GF told her they want the 150 for shipping back to and she said well they have to pay for shipping to. Like that kyles problem! She also said that the reason he got rid of the kit was because kyle said he didnt want it anymore . BEST part is. Retards GF told kyles Gf to stop calling her BF LOL .

So thats the updates as of now. <br>

Friday, January 14, 2005 8:22 PM
wow, i hope this a$$hat gets whats coming to him. Im part of the whole Chris Simpson thing, and i dont know if any of you guys read that monstrous thread, but the detective just posted, and Simpson is now in police custody, in jail, facinf upto 10 years. I didnt think law would do anything, but they did, and they did it big. if i were you, contact HIS local PD asap. good luck.

<br>

I NEED AN 03-05 SUNFIRE FRONT END. ANY PIECE. EMAIL ME
Friday, January 14, 2005 8:27 PM
^ he has contacted them actually and hes talking to the DA here. Maybe scott and chris can share a cell LOL <br>

Friday, January 14, 2005 9:37 PM
Hey guys, this is Scotts "supposed g/f"... yea, i am real. lol. First of all dont think that im coming on here trying to defend Scott cuz im not. im here to defend myself. If scott did something wrong then he did. But i dont need anyone on here talking @!#$ about me. As far as im concerned these are issues with other ppl. i dont want to be in the middle but scott is part of my life there for so is this @!#$. and IT SUX.

2ND: only reason i told kyles crabby g/f to quit calling scott is cuz if kyle wants to sue scott then take it up with scott, dont have ur crabby g/f do it FOR U. If im a beotch its cuz I dont act like im 15 n still in H.S like her.

3RD: that supposed RED CAVY is mine! ive worked to damn hard in my life to have someone like u bash it joe. you dont even know me n ur gonna start with my car. Im just like a guy wit my car...u just dont go there!

4TH: damn rite im not gonna pay for kyle's shipping fee's. ECOTECPOWER: LIKE THATS MY PROBLEM - WELL SAID...(IT CAN GO BOTH WAYS) That is part of the deal. If u dont wanna pay for shipping, dont send it. We are paying for shipping for ur @!#$ back so there, its even. We shouldnt have to pay for ur shipping and for ours. I dont care if this is how the deal went down. Ur getting 300 bux n ur stock parts back, END OF STORY. I will get a letter notorized and sent to ur choice of lawyer saying that u are paid in full cuz we arent paying u a penny more than 300 bux.

JOE: Dont go making threats "Dont @!#$ with me"? Thats not cool cuz u dont know who ur messin with exactly either. You have no idea who Scott is. All u know is what u heard. YOU DIDNT EVEN LOOK AT THE BUMPERS BEFORE GOING HOME!! Sorry but if i was shellin out 500 bux for some bumpers i would be all over that, inspecting it n making sure im gettin what i paid for. that was so dumb on ur part. Yes all that money is spent. paying bills is no freakin circus...BTW my rims are 18's

CHRIS: ur rite, what goes around comes around but at the same time SH#T HAPPENS. and yes, it was me using his PC, so dont think that was a lie. NO PACEMAKER, that was a lie. Sorry u hate him and hope he burns in hell, just keep in mind: karma....

IM SORRY IF PPL HATE SCOTT and im sure that he has lied to pretty much everyone, but ive cleared up a bunch of @!#$. Any questions?? ask me! my email is LUCKYJEANS192@YAHOO.COM Dont come asking me why im with him either, Scott is a sweetheart and treats me well. Theres ur answer, thats all ur gettin from me.

THANKS FOR THE KIND WORDS MIKE, ur a sweetheart He knows im helpful
Friday, January 14, 2005 9:56 PM
^^^ i just like to know if he beats you?
<br>

96 2.2 5speed
***SOLD***
Been OwNEd by a 2.2 lately?
Friday, January 14, 2005 9:58 PM
Samantha: Thanks for getting on here and at least saying something Would probably be in scotts best interest to do the same!!. And wow you got your engine replaced already HUH ?? <br>

Friday, January 14, 2005 10:19 PM
Actually my girlfriend brought up a very good point. Scott will be paying kyle back for his shipping fees, weather its voluntary or not. The agreement was that kyle would pay to have his bumpers sent to scott who would then ship the type J back(which scott said he could get done for free) and then kyle would send scott the $300. So now kyle is out the shipping money because scott ONCE AGAIN screwed someone. And you said that if kyle didnt want to pay for shipping he shouldnt have sent it. Kyle only sent it because scott was supposed to send him the type J. The fact you have to pay for shipping back ISNT kyle problem. If scott would have done what he said in the first place he wouldnt be having these problems. <br>

Saturday, January 15, 2005 6:44 AM
Hey Samantha ive seen your cavi around.... vey nice!! And I have talked to Scott a few times at Advanced Auto he seemed like a pretty decent guy when I talked to him.. But yeah anyways nice cavi.

laters

<br>

Saturday, January 15, 2005 7:21 AM
Samantha H. wrote:Dont come asking me why im with him either, Scott is a sweetheart and treats me well. Theres ur answer, thats all ur gettin from me.

BLACKCAV: That was the gheyest question ive ever heard! Hence the fact u put up ur ghey flag

ECOTECPOWER: I doubt that its scotts best interest to get on here cuz ive already noticed how much u guys have been bashing him. Y would someone want to come on here when everyone just keeps bashing them. yea, i wouldnt. WHAT ABOUT A REPLACED ENGINE? only plans i ever had for it was turbo...but that fell thru. oh well. AFTER KYLE SENT HIS BUMPERS AND SENT THE MONEY THRU WESTERN UNION, KYLE TOLD SCOTT THAT HE WAS THINKING ABOUT GOING BACK ON HIS "DEAL"...I BELEIVE HIS WORDS WERE "I WANT TO KEEP MY CAR STOCK LOOKING" this is y scott did what he did. we needed the money and scott wanted to get rid of the bumpers. Thats y Scott sold to joe. It seemed to me that kyle couldnt make up his mind n we needed the money so we werent gonna wait around for him to make up his mind. We initially had planned on sending him his stuff back wen we sold to joe. We just cant find a damn box to put it in cuz thats how we are gonna have to send it. im trying to get one from my moms work n she knows im looking for one big enough.

Im sorry kyle is outta 150 bux, not paying it. I DID NOT DECIDE HOW HE SENT IT. i dont think its right seeing as how this is the situation. KYLE WANTED TO GO BACK ON HIS DEAL. Hes not getting his shipping money back. This money im sending to him is money i owe scott so its technically his, so dont say "oh he has to have his g/f pay it" cuz its technically his money.

ONCE KYLES MONEY AND HIS BUMPERS ARE REFUNDED HE CAN GO AHEAD N TRY TO SUE ME FOR THAT 150. ITS NOT GONNA GO ANYWHERE, IVE ASKED OUR LAWYER. KYLE SHOULDNT HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT GOING BACK ON THE "DEAL"...THIS IS WHAT MAKING UP UR MIND GETS U...imo

thanks, n have a hooterific day
Saturday, January 15, 2005 7:36 AM
Samantha: Well thats all news to me . But thats between you guys really. As for the blown engine part. ONE of scotts stories as to why he couldn't send the type j was that his transmission and the engine in YOUR car blew up and he was going to have to pay for both of those to be fixed.

Sorry but HE needs to come on here and back him self up instead of having his girlfriend do it for him. Is he really that much of a coward, that he has to hide behind you from some words on a computer screen.

From what me and everyone else can tell scott is a habitual liar. So are you even sure hes telling YOU the truth most of the time ?
<br>

Saturday, January 15, 2005 7:45 AM
DarkSideAltima(Flaked Z-Fire) wrote:Hey Samantha ive seen your cavi around.... vey nice!! And I have talked to Scott a few times at Advanced Auto he seemed like a pretty decent guy when I talked to him.. But yeah anyways nice cavi.

laters

Thx for the comments about my car. I heard that someone in Racine copied my car exactly and everyone thought that i was cheating on scott cuz this guy was driving my car. I thought it was hilarious. Everyone knows my car thats y. I love my car too. i go for stuff thats different, thats y i got the razzi kit. wen the 03' n 04' came out, the razzi kit was the only kit i liked for the cavy.

Do u work at advanced auto or somethign? He is a decent guy-for the record. Hes been more decent since he met me y do u think mike has been gettin his money
Saturday, January 15, 2005 7:49 AM
i used to work at advance about 4-5years ago. now i work at a bodyshop in town.

laters

<br>

Saturday, January 15, 2005 7:53 AM
btw. if you guys see me around town flag me down sometime.

and i hope this situation works out for everyone involved. good luck to all

laters

<br>

Saturday, January 15, 2005 8:01 AM
ecotecpower wrote:Samantha: Well thats all news to me . But thats between you guys really. As for the blown engine part. ONE of scotts stories as to why he couldn't send the type j was that his transmission and the engine in YOUR car blew up and he was going to have to pay for both of those to be fixed.

Sorry but HE needs to come on here and back him self up instead of having his girlfriend do it for him. Is he really that much of a coward, that he has to hide behind you from some words on a computer screen.

From what me and everyone else can tell scott is a habitual liar. So are you even sure hes telling YOU the truth most of the time ?

y would he come on here dude? seriously u guys keep bashing him and y wouldnt he be banned anyways?? Im there wen he talks to kyle. I know that kyle said " i want to keep my car stock looking" so im not on here trying to bs. i knwo that he has lied to pretty much everyone, thats not news to me. HE HAS NEVER LIED TO ME, IM SURE OF THAT.

Im not trying to back scott up! im just on here stating facts telling u all waht the deal is. as for my tranny n engine, i can handle my own and it never blew. my dad has worked on cars all his life so he takes care of me as far as my car. This is actually the only thing my dad n i have in common haha.
Saturday, January 15, 2005 8:43 AM
Samantha I noticed how u said that yle was immature for haveing his gf call and try to take care of this but yet u come on here and try and take care of ur boy friends problems. Sounds a little bit like ur a hipacrit on that one. Just my .02
<br>

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Saturday, January 15, 2005 8:43 AM
DarkSideAltima(Flaked Z-Fire) wrote:btw. if you guys see me around town flag me down sometime.

and i hope this situation works out for everyone involved. good luck to all

laters

Where do u work? Is that what u drive daily in ur sig? if so, i will keep a look out 4 ya
Saturday, January 15, 2005 8:56 AM
Cavie Freak wrote:Samantha I noticed how u said that yle was immature for haveing his gf call and try to take care of this but yet u come on here and try and take care of ur boy friends problems. Sounds a little bit like ur a hipacrit on that one. Just my .02

I never said that Kyle was immature.

Not trying to stick up for him exactly. My good name has been dishonored, thats the only reason y i came on here, was to defend myself. I assumed s lot of ppl didnt have the whole story also, so i just decided to throw it in there toooo.....

I have a feeling if u guys heard any of this from scott u wouldnt beleive him anyways, since hes such a chronic liar n all.

Saturday, January 15, 2005 9:44 AM
Samantha H. wrote:
JOE: Dont go making threats "Dont @!#$ with me"? Thats not cool cuz u dont know who ur messin with exactly either. You have no idea who Scott is. All u know is what u heard. YOU DIDNT EVEN LOOK AT THE BUMPERS BEFORE GOING HOME!! Sorry but if i was shellin out 500 bux for some bumpers i would be all over that, inspecting it n making sure im gettin what i paid for. that was so dumb on ur part. Yes all that money is spent. paying bills is no freakin circus...BTW my rims are 18's

I have no idea who Scott is? Hmm a chronic liar who @!#$ over innocent people for his own good. SO what, you have bills, so do I, I could also give a @!#$ who's car that is, it was one of the few known facts that I bought into.

Not inspecting it right then and there was dumb on my part, but it was also dumb on his part to lie to me, despite numerous phone conversations where he had promised me it was in mint condition, so I took his word for it. Personally I wouldn't allow someone to drive 4 hours for @!#$. It needs to be repainted and I'm fronting the money to do so now. My bad for trusting him.
Example 1
Example 2
Example 3
Example 4

He has also promised me to refund money, and then promptly quit answering his cell phone as much. He also promised to send me the pieces for under the taillights. I sent him his @!#$, yet nothing from him.

You're right, I said don't @!#$ with me, and I mean every word of it. It's sad that it took a post like this to get action, then you come on here, on a board I frequent, and have lots of friends, and tell me how I did wrong? Hahahah .

Oh and Scott said he already bought you the HAAS turbo kit, with the piping powdercoated red, and they gave him free gauges ETC. Another BS lie.

Have fun paying your bills with other people's money.

<br>

Saturday, January 15, 2005 10:00 AM
We really need a buyer/seller rating system here...

This "Scott" guy should pay for both the shipping of the bumper to him and shipping it back. Im sure the guy wouldnt have shipped the bumper if he knew he was going to be potential screwed over. Im sorry, but it just sounds like you're trying to cheap your way out of a mess you created.

Hope everything works out ok. <br>

--------------------------------------------------
'97 Z24
Saturday, January 15, 2005 10:12 AM
LUCKY wrote:
Samantha H. wrote:Dont come asking me why im with him either, Scott is a sweetheart and treats me well. Theres ur answer, thats all ur gettin from me.

BLACKCAV: That was the gheyest question ive ever heard! Hence the fact u put up ur ghey flag

ECOTECPOWER: I doubt that its scotts best interest to get on here cuz ive already noticed how much u guys have been bashing him. Y would someone want to come on here when everyone just keeps bashing them. yea, i wouldnt. WHAT ABOUT A REPLACED ENGINE? only plans i ever had for it was turbo...but that fell thru. oh well. AFTER KYLE SENT HIS BUMPERS AND SENT THE MONEY THRU WESTERN UNION, KYLE TOLD SCOTT THAT HE WAS THINKING ABOUT GOING BACK ON HIS "DEAL"...I BELEIVE HIS WORDS WERE "I WANT TO KEEP MY CAR STOCK LOOKING" this is y scott did what he did. we needed the money and scott wanted to get rid of the bumpers. Thats y Scott sold to joe. It seemed to me that kyle couldnt make up his mind n we needed the money so we werent gonna wait around for him to make up his mind. We initially had planned on sending him his stuff back wen we sold to joe. We just cant find a damn box to put it in cuz thats how we are gonna have to send it. im trying to get one from my moms work n she knows im looking for one big enough.

Im sorry kyle is outta 150 bux, not paying it. I DID NOT DECIDE HOW HE SENT IT. i dont think its right seeing as how this is the situation. KYLE WANTED TO GO BACK ON HIS DEAL. Hes not getting his shipping money back. This money im sending to him is money i owe scott so its technically his, so dont say "oh he has to have his g/f pay it" cuz its technically his money.

ONCE KYLES MONEY AND HIS BUMPERS ARE REFUNDED HE CAN GO AHEAD N TRY TO SUE ME FOR THAT 150. ITS NOT GONNA GO ANYWHERE, IVE ASKED OUR LAWYER. KYLE SHOULDNT HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT GOING BACK ON THE "DEAL"...THIS IS WHAT MAKING UP UR MIND GETS U...imo

thanks, n have a hooterific day

that makes no sense, because in order to be stock looking he would NEED HIS BUMPERS BACK! and when did he decide to suggest out of the deal? weeks after he didnt get his kit? And ecotecpower is right, he needs his shipping money back in order for everything to be even, because if he gets his 300 bucks and bumpers back, itll be like he paid 150 bucks or whatever it was FOR NOTHING! I dont know about you, but that makes no sense. <br>

Saturday, January 15, 2005 12:52 PM
^^ thats what kyle said after he sent the bumpers---I want to keep my car stock looking--- so yea he wanted his bumpers back after he sent them which was dumb. He wanted to go back on this deal after he sent them. "i want to keep my car stock looking" was his excuse for wanting the bumpers back.

IS KYLE married??
This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search