Gravana Tuning Rules!!! - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Gravana Tuning Rules!!!
Wednesday, February 02, 2005 8:42 AM
i ordered clear corner lenses and a Nitrous Express Gen X-2 accessory kit from them on 1/26/05 and everything came in today courtesy of UPS ground.
i will probaly be doing my bussiness with Gravana or Car Customs from now on

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!

Re: Gravana Tuning Rules!!!
Wednesday, February 02, 2005 9:08 AM
Where are you located? I'm thinking of ordering my kit from them next week.
Wednesday, February 02, 2005 9:23 AM
Yep, I ordered a new AEM short ram intake and monza cat back exhaust and i was very impressed with their service.

My other car is an interceptor.
Wednesday, February 02, 2005 9:38 AM
I agree Gravana and Karo have great service. I ordered my Eibach sway bars from Karo last Thursday and I got them last night.

Wednesday, February 02, 2005 9:53 AM
im in Pennslyvania. i think they are located in California.
thats like 7 days. cant be that kind of service

Wednesday, February 02, 2005 9:59 AM
yeah jim is great to deal with

id already have parts i ordered from gravana if UPS didnt screw up , guess thats why everyone calls them OPS , instead LOL , its taking UPS 4 days to ship to me when im only 1 state away , LOL

i only refer people to jim or karo , when it comes to getting stuff

Wednesday, February 02, 2005 10:00 AM
CA to PA = UPS Ground 5 Business days. Ship This Monday show up Next Monday.

Wednesday, February 02, 2005 10:13 AM
HEY KARO
do you carry aerogear products, if so what woiuld a pair of hybrid-2 sides for a 2001 cavy run and shipping.
thanks

(In the end, he who dies with the most toy's, still dies)
Wednesday, February 02, 2005 10:27 AM
dont worry Karo, ill order again from you too

Wednesday, February 02, 2005 10:38 AM
Dragonsz24 wrote:HEY KARO
do you carry aerogear products, if so what woiuld a pair of hybrid-2 sides for a 2001 cavy run and shipping.
thanks

No sorry I do not. I think Jim does tho... only body kit stuff I sell now a days is only RkSport stuff and thats about it.. Last time I checked Jim had alot more to pick from.. Just check out his site... he will take care of you his a great guy.

Wednesday, February 02, 2005 11:31 AM
I did a props thread like this on HighRev a little while back and it was deleted within 2 hours of me composing it.

Suck, squish, bang, blow... muahahahaha!!

Wednesday, February 02, 2005 12:21 PM
yeah, i ordered KONI YELLOWS from Gravana Tuning on Jan 24 and they came in on 31st of Jan ( 1 week ) They got all my business from now on.

DONT do HIGHREVMOTORSPORTS.com ( i ordered ground-control ) from them on Jan 17th 2005 and now its 2nd of Feb. and still no coilovers ( talk about BS )

Wednesday, February 02, 2005 1:24 PM
As much as I don't care for High Rev, Jim did tell me Ground Controls are on something like of a 7 week backorder. Unlike High Rev, Jim will be up front about products and a time frame to get them.

Wednesday, February 02, 2005 1:27 PM
I only deal with Jim he has run the best company I have ever delt with and his GMX-R bumper will be on by next week!!

ONLY THE STRONG SURVIVE
Wednesday, February 02, 2005 2:07 PM
Damn that is good

Wednesday, February 02, 2005 5:33 PM
Yep, got my wheels from them and they came very quick. Good communication with Jim to.

Wednesday, February 02, 2005 7:54 PM
Steve Webb wrote:Yep, I ordered a new AEM short ram intake and monza cat back exhaust and i was very impressed with their service.

How do you like that exhaust?

-->Michael Ferrari

Wednesday, February 02, 2005 8:03 PM
no saying anyone else sucks, but paceperformance got my supercharger to me in 2 days. And i didnt order anything other than normal shipping.

2006 Black Cobalt SS Supercharged G85
13.91@102.77
Wednesday, February 02, 2005 8:30 PM
Dragonsz24 wrote:HEY KARO
thanks

tony at cars n effects does

www.cfnxperformance.com

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Friday, February 04, 2005 12:55 AM
jim is also another great guy to deal with. i got my entire suspension setup from him. yellows, sportlines, and strut bars. everthing went perfect except that vibrant sent out wrong plates for the front, but that had nothing to do with jim. he got tme the right ones asap. hell of a good guy to do business with.
Friday, February 04, 2005 2:41 PM
John H wrote:jim is also another great guy to deal with. hell of a good guy to do business with.

Word! Got me my rear bezel piece quick but the piece had a problem with it so I told jim and he got me another one. Very easy to deal with.

^^Home made sig^^ ghetto, I know. http://members.cardomain.com/blackoutfire

Friday, February 04, 2005 3:45 PM
im ordering my b+g's from gravana and i placed the order yesterday. That night i sent them an email saying i wanted the b+g's rather then the eibachs which i had previously placed the order for. I figured they wouldnt have checked the email by 8 am this mornign so i called them just to give them an extra heads up and they had already flagged my order to change the springs and credit the account. Great customer service over the phone too and very strait forward. Wasnt even scared to tell me this will delay the order till monday next week. I love em and will always order from gravana or karo!

-----------------------------------------------------

98' Pontiac Sunfire SE

Friday, February 04, 2005 6:00 PM
some of these companies (they will remain nameless) should take some cues from Gravana and Car Customs on customer service

Friday, February 04, 2005 6:37 PM
Jim is great to deal with, answered my numerous questions and was very helpful. Plan on ordering some sway bars from him soon.

Friday, February 04, 2005 9:02 PM
Jim is indeed a great guy, highly recommend Gravana to anyone
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search