Are you getting that urge to spend on your ride? - Page 4 - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Are you getting that urge to spend on your rid
Tuesday, March 08, 2005 3:32 PM
god its unreal......but i looked at it and was like no matter hom much money i spend on this car...ill never get it back...yeah it was fun while it lasted...but i wanna do more with my money now..travel, go out more, save for a house....thats why i dumped the cavy and got the sport trac....i had to grow up sometime....i spent around...3 grand on rims and tires...3 sets.....4 grand total in stereo equip....total after break ins.....1000 in body work and misc stuff......so 8000....not too bad compared to some people on here...but it had 116000 miles on it...didnt know how much longer id have it...so i got something on a lease that i really cant mod too much and is cheap....remember those ads for 995 down 199 a month on the sport tracs...well the employee discount was too good to pass up....i do miss it though

Not unintentionally accelerating since 2009!!!!

Wednesday, March 09, 2005 3:56 AM
if i could ever get myself out of this depressed state and got myself a decent job, id be able to buy myself some nice things... thats something i hope to do one day...

but yeh i get the urge all the time, but i never have ne money to spend...

-------------
Now Blazing: Blueberry AK
.i.k.O.n.

Friday, March 11, 2005 11:11 PM
ikon - sounds like we're in about the same boat at this point in time. Trying to find a really decent paying job and while I have hopes for one now it's not definite. If I could get that job I could either A.) Afford to mod my Cavy and fix the damage on the quarter panel or B) Buy a new Cavalier and start from scratch or C) Buy something else and work on that instead. Just need a good paying job I like that pulls me out of this state to actually do that.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search