Vote now for March JOTM! - Page 4 - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Vote now for March JOTM!
Tuesday, March 01, 2005 5:20 PM
Thanks everyone

Tuesday, March 01, 2005 5:36 PM
ONE MORE FOR CHEETER
I have a convertible cavi, that car is like an inspiration, I was considering doing a cavfire just because of his car.
What a coincidence thieves broke my window right in front of my house and they did pretty much the same that they did to you.
Tuesday, March 01, 2005 8:53 PM
Santiago Sosa wrote:ONE MORE FOR CHEETER
I have a convertible cavi, that car is like an inspiration, I was considering doing a cavfire just because of his car.

Just wait til you see what he rolls out next

Tuesday, March 01, 2005 11:14 PM
congrats cheeter. i believe you got it. well deserved.

while i think every actualy winner of the ROTM so far is deserving, i dont understand why some of the people that get votes, well... get votes. just rims and a drop isnt ROTM worthy IMO.

www.columbustuning.com & www.columbusracing.com
Tuesday, March 01, 2005 11:45 PM
well i was gonna vote for cheeter... but he looks like he allready won...

ah well

i vote for him anyway... great ride...
great guy too

sux about the car man... make her better!

** FOR SALE** http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=24&i=110879&t=110879
Wednesday, March 02, 2005 1:19 AM
congrats cheeter

caviefreak: Ya know what I like about winter. Ya can get a bunch of beer out of the fridge and put it in the window sill so ya dont have to make as many trips out to the fridge
Wednesday, March 02, 2005 5:49 PM
03 Cav Fire wrote:Just wait til you see what he rolls out next

haha ... i know what it is ... and no i will not leak any info .... hahaha .... its will be ready soon i think
Thursday, March 03, 2005 11:16 PM
Quote:

while i think every actualy winner of the ROTM so far is deserving, i dont understand why some of the people that get votes, well... get votes. just rims and a drop isnt ROTM worthy IMO.

could not have said it better myself. hopefully ill get this one day! CONGRATS CHEETER, thats one hell of a ride you have. sorry about the break-in tho. goodluck on everything.

Wednesday, March 16, 2005 12:36 PM
mike z A.K.A SNEEZY wrote:
Quote:

could not have said it better myself. hopefully ill get this one day! CONGRATS CHEETER, thats one hell of a ride you have. sorry about the break-in tho. goodluck on everything.

that makes two of us

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search