Front License Plate Holder - General Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Front License Plate Holder
Wednesday, March 02, 2005 9:00 AM
Hey, i just got an 03 Cavalier like last month.........anyways when i looked at the car there was no license plate holder on the front .....when my dad brought me the car home they had put one of them stupid black holders on the front. My question is, is that would the holes be noticeable if i removed the holder since it looks stupid....or does anyone have any ideas for a license plate since r state doesnt need to have a front license plate....

Thanks

Re: Front License Plate Holder
Wednesday, March 02, 2005 9:07 AM
just to let you know, your previous thread was moved to Exterior, where it belongs. check there for the replies you got.

Wednesday, March 02, 2005 9:27 AM
o ok thanks lol i was wondering where it dissapeared to thats y i wrote another one but thanks

Wednesday, March 02, 2005 9:30 AM
if you ever want to check to see if your post has been moved or deleted, go into your registry and click "forum posts". look there to see if your topic was put in a different forum, but if you don't see it, then it might have broken one of the rules and was deleted.

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search