2005 Detroit AutoRama Extreme Wants YOU! - Page 4 - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: 2005 Detroit AutoRama Extreme Wants YOU!
Sunday, March 06, 2005 10:13 AM
Well i went to the show it was decent thought there would be more compact cars. Im not a fan olf old cars at all.

Best cavalier there was none other then "ImPhat0260/Cavattack2000" car.
Truly a nice piece of work.

Sunday, March 06, 2005 5:23 PM
I wish I could have gone to help out Phats but the money wasn't there. And then Phats had to call me and wake me up at Midnight and made me want to go up there more.

Sunday, March 06, 2005 7:11 PM
Orange Syn wrote:Best cavalier there was none other then "ImPhat0260/Cavattack2000" car.
Truly a nice piece of work.

Agreed 100%. And he deservingly took home 1st place in his (our) class...

Sunday, March 06, 2005 7:17 PM
Just got back from the show, and i took a bunch of pictures of many members cars from this forum. ALl the pictures and comments reguarding the pictures can be on view at www.anti-rice.com.

Some of the cars there were truely beautiful. while others really made me cringe... Like fairlady emblems on an american fully stock 350z

Anyways, id say the best car there was the 89 camaro with the RamJet ZL1 Pure sex.
Sunday, March 06, 2005 9:41 PM
I thought it was a nice turnout, too bad the winter is the time for me working on my car, but hopefully next year myself and a few club members will be attending.

Bob - How is Ian? You guys still doign the dbDrag thing? I miss that, it was nice to go to dbDrags EVERY weekend. Anyway tell Ian James says hello.

In case you didn't remember, My name is James, and I had the Teal Grand Am with the JL 10's.

Also I saw you on Tv last night on the Speed channel, you were at a Carlisle event in PA.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search