Someone stole a pic of my car for THEIR site!!! - Page 2 - General Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: Someone stole a pic of my car for THEIR site!!
Monday, March 07, 2005 9:49 AM
thats a totally different subject....Jesus christ...

Monday, March 07, 2005 9:52 AM
I took new pics of the rear and gave them permission to use them... provided the license plate was blacked out.

As far as getting something out of them using the pic of my rear bumper, they are a small company getting started up... they don't really have the business revenue to be able to send me anything for free. Who knows? Maybe if the company grows large and business is doing very well, if I need something maybe they'll help me out? But I understand their situation.

Monday, March 07, 2005 11:37 AM
twister, same topic. someone used this guys image, in this case his car, without permission, same as if you put a picture of someone on your personal website.
fallen angel, that's real decent of you, rare to find people willing to assist

Monday, March 07, 2005 7:42 PM
Brandon Clement wrote:twister, same topic. someone used this guys image, in this case his car, without permission, same as if you put a picture of someone on your personal website.
fallen angel, that's real decent of you, rare to find people willing to assist

Her here (if you're talkin about me lol)

I ain't gonna lie... I was really really ticked off at first, and flattered at the same time. But after thinking about it I thought, "why be a biotch about it?". But thank you

Monday, March 07, 2005 7:47 PM
my bad, ma'am!! lol

Tuesday, March 08, 2005 12:38 AM
my car is also on whiteboy.ca 's webpage.... under hoods, and sunfire.... i actually got the hood from them, and gave them permission to use the pic. they're good guys, and live about 10 mins from me. glad you got it all sorted out tho
Wednesday, March 09, 2005 9:29 AM
I'm sure your sponsor, High Rev, is so thrilled that you're lending a hand to a competitor

Wednesday, March 09, 2005 9:36 AM
^^^^i was thinking the same thing

Wednesday, March 09, 2005 11:02 AM
you cant have multiple sponsors??? it doesnt even promote a part that high rev sells!

Wednesday, March 09, 2005 11:26 AM
At least they weren't an ass about it. Everytime I find a pic of my car on Racecreations, and I contact them, they always tell me that "the manufacturere sent them that picture" or "it's of a local car."

Wednesday, March 09, 2005 5:13 PM
stargrrrl wrote:I'm sure your sponsor, High Rev, is so thrilled that you're lending a hand to a competitor

When's the last time you looked at the bottom of my sig? Our club has 5 sponsors now, the other ones I haven't put up yet because I'm trying to figure out a way to fit them without going over the limit.

Plus, like the marin8r said, High Rev doesn't even carry that rear bumper. Plus, High Rev gives us better discounts to begin with, so why am I going to buy from a company with higher prices??

Wednesday, March 09, 2005 7:54 PM
Hey, more power to ya. I see 3 sponsors, don't know who 2 of them are. I've seen multiples before, but it's not usually companies that are in direct competiton with each other. If High Rev doesn't care that you're letting someone else use your picture to get profit, then more power to them too

Thursday, March 10, 2005 2:51 PM
stargrrrl wrote:Hey, more power to ya. I see 3 sponsors, don't know who 2 of them are. I've seen multiples before, but it's not usually companies that are in direct competiton with each other. If High Rev doesn't care that you're letting someone else use your picture to get profit, then more power to them too

what part of "High Rev doesn't even carry that rear bumper" dont you understand?
if it bothers you that darn much, let Highrev know about it. if not, mind your own bussiness, if you can

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search