i too am leaving the j world - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
i too am leaving the j world
Friday, April 15, 2005 4:42 PM
well after only 4 years in the j world i too am leaving. i go this weeend to trade it in unless someone buys it. it needs some work and i am done doing it to this car i plan on getting an suv after 7 years in the car modding scene i am finally done.its been a long rough road but had some fun times , and some bad times more bad then good i think sometimes . take care everyone ill still be around though cause this place provides so much humor to me

Re: i too am leaving the j world
Friday, April 15, 2005 8:08 PM
Damn dude, as is said in most threads like this, sorry to see you go.

It was nice meetin' ya at Import Wars a couple of times, be sure to check out the shows this year too!

Friday, April 15, 2005 8:08 PM
Oh and don't leave that SUV stock.

Saturday, April 16, 2005 11:26 AM
with gas prices like they are i think this is a wise decision...

Sunday, April 17, 2005 12:01 AM
BEATZ!!!!!!!!! ill help ya hook that bish up as well im not lettin u give up that easily... damnit ur gunna hook it up whether or not u like it, ur my bish do what i tell u LMAO!

Beatz= sir charles flannel panties
Chaun= Cooter
Pat= pierre
Greg= Beaver
looking for a transvestite to say "tis rubs the lotion on its skin" all the time, ONLY then will we be the NEW Dukes of Hazerd
Wednesday, April 20, 2005 7:52 AM
Sorry to see you leave. Hope you enjoy DUBB City. Are you selling any parts from your cav?

Team Tach Out
Http://www.team-tachout.com/
Falmouth,VA
Wednesday, April 20, 2005 4:24 PM
well heres an update mostly everything is sold except for wheels seats and strut bar , and i would rather not ship any of it and i have a few lookers at the seats and rims so most likely those will be gone soon same with the strut bar

but i just picked up a 04 grand am v6 today its a bad time to buy an suv cause there arent any really good deals this far up north but the grand am is what i needed more room more motor and so much better interior then my cav it was a great price i couldnt pass up so i jumped on it fully loaded with 15 k on the dial runs awsome and looks pretty decent if i must say

Wednesday, April 20, 2005 4:27 PM
btw james ill be around at some shows still love the sport its just not for me im thinkin imma get into the audio scene and put some black or gunmetal 18's on her thanks for the kind words man

and navy cav i only drive no more then 200 miles a week so gas prices dont mean @!#$t to me but whatever

Wednesday, April 20, 2005 4:28 PM
sorry ment 200 miles a month work is only 5 miles away

Thursday, April 21, 2005 11:08 AM
Well Sometimes you gotta move on too better things.. The second I can't pull it off I'm outta here. I better start looking for online WRX forum's As good as this one..

What's wronge with stock..?
Thursday, April 21, 2005 4:41 PM
J,wRight wrote:Well Sometimes you gotta move on too better things.. The second I can't pull it off I'm outta here. I better start looking for online WRX forum's As good as this one..

ohh i pulled it off once i had a 89 rx7 but it was stolen while i was away on a trip it was fully done

Thursday, April 21, 2005 5:17 PM
I can feel what your saying. I started to tone down my J projects. . My J is more a daily driver due to gas.

Team Tach Out
Http://www.team-tachout.com/
Falmouth,VA
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search