CarCustoms Closed.... - General Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
CarCustoms Closed....
Friday, April 22, 2005 6:40 PM
just seeing if anyone else saw that CarCustoms is closed for the weekend

www.carcustoms.net

goodjob Karo...

Re: CarCustoms Closed....
Friday, April 22, 2005 6:57 PM
he has his reasons for closing his store for the weekend. what's the big deal? you expect him to always be there 24/7?

Friday, April 22, 2005 6:58 PM
the goodjob was sincere... im Armenian , as is Karo

Friday, April 22, 2005 7:03 PM
wow... when i read the topic i thought he was closed for good... thought something happend.. i was about to order some stuff in the upcoming month.

here comes the boost!
Friday, April 22, 2005 7:03 PM
He does this every year out of respect. Hats off to him.

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Friday, April 22, 2005 7:21 PM
its amazing how they can teach some things in school but leave other things out.. ive never heard of this...

here comes the boost!
Friday, April 22, 2005 7:47 PM
Quote:

Hats off to him.

Indeed.
Friday, April 22, 2005 8:40 PM
Was going to order my Motor mounts, saw CC was closed, thought about going elsewhere. Then I read why they were closed...I'm going to wait to buy them until next week from Karo and the crew at CC.
We need more companies to be like them in this country, companies that believe in people over profit, and respect where they come from.

for Car Customs

Saturday, April 23, 2005 1:17 AM
Whew just for the weekend. I've never ordered from CC but I would hate to see the J community lose it.

2000 2200 Cavalier: 9/14/2000--10/23/2006
2007 G85 SS S/C: 10/23/2006--Present
Vote for me at Motortopia.com! Thanks!
Saturday, April 23, 2005 1:39 AM
hotbug1776 wrote:Was going to order my Motor mounts, saw CC was closed, thought about going elsewhere. Then I read why they were closed...I'm going to wait to buy them until next week from Karo and the crew at CC.
We need more companies to be like them in this country, companies that believe in people over profit, and respect where they come from.

for Car Customs

the crew?? lol

ever notice that when you call car customs, karo is the ONLY one that answers?

that's cause he's the ONLY one that works there haha

Saturday, April 23, 2005 5:42 AM
hotbug1776 wrote:Was going to order my Motor mounts, saw CC was closed, thought about going elsewhere. Then I read why they were closed...I'm going to wait to buy them until next week from Karo and the crew at CC.

for Car Customs

i couldnt have said it better

My car was made with wrenches, Not chopsticks.

Saturday, April 23, 2005 6:18 AM
MeltdOwn350 aka cOdy wrote:

for Car Customs

the crew?? lol

ever notice that when you call car customs, karo is the ONLY one that answers?

that's cause he's the ONLY one that works there haha

Karo, mom, sis, cousin brother, whoever helps him out. One human cannot do everything Karo does from all that I've seen on here (LOL)

Saturday, April 23, 2005 7:00 AM
teamjenzo wrote:its amazing how they can teach some things in school but leave other things out.. ive never heard of this...

u know how many times this has happened in the course of human history? theres no possible way to teach ALL of them. the only way you'll learn it is if you're either interested in it, know about it, or write your masters thesis on it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
- Sold my beloved J in April 2010 -
Saturday, April 23, 2005 12:06 PM
Karo is awesome. Good job.

How many steps to heaven, Doc?
...Ah, metaphysics.
Saturday, April 23, 2005 12:24 PM
your confused, Karo runs everything at CC he doesn't have a crew, it's Rick Howe that has his whole family running his.....business?? or theft ring, what ever you want to call it.
Saturday, April 23, 2005 1:04 PM
RedFive wrote:your confused, Karo runs everything at CC he doesn't have a crew, it's Rick Howe that has his whole family running his.....business?? or theft ring, what ever you want to call it.

Saturday, April 23, 2005 3:23 PM

Then Karo is truely more than a normal person.

Saturday, April 23, 2005 4:33 PM
teamjenzo wrote:its amazing how they can teach some things in school but leave other things out.. ive never heard of this...

isn't it amazing what the goverment censors out of our lives. this isn't the teachers not telling you. this is the goverment saying no you can't tell them.

Saturday, April 23, 2005 6:10 PM
jokr, in our school now, well, when i was in HS, my grade and a couple grades after me had a more increased Armenian population, so pretty much me and my friends taught the teachers about the genocide and gave them some literature, now its part of the curriculum .... its amazing what a few people can do to increase the knowledge of the people...

Sunday, April 24, 2005 8:13 AM
damn, go karo.

-Borsty
Sunday, April 24, 2005 11:14 AM
it's a noble cause but it's 90 years past. sure it shoudln't be forgotten but it's that many people don't care anymore. most people woudl just so oh it's soemthign else and then leave since the site they want isn't there anymore (for now).

so while it's a noble thought and good action in idea, closing his site instead of having that show up with a link to his site, might not be the best action.

but even with that said.

good luck karo in getting the message out.

Sunday, April 24, 2005 12:33 PM
DvBoard (The V One) wrote:it's a noble cause but it's 90 years past. sure it shoudln't be forgotten but it's that many people don't care anymore. most people woudl just so oh it's soemthign else and then leave since the site they want isn't there anymore (for now).

so while it's a noble thought and good action in idea, closing his site instead of having that show up with a link to his site, might not be the best action.

but even with that said.

good luck karo in getting the message out.

So let me try to figure something out here. Since it happened 90 years ago many people dont care about it? How do you figure that? How do you know people do not care about it? You mean to tell me all the Armenians who marched from Fresno CA to Sac. CA (about 400 miles) to get the word out dont care? How can you honestly sit there and say people do not care anymore? It makes NO sense what so ever.

*shakes head*

Sunday, April 24, 2005 1:22 PM
Karo (Car Customs) wrote:

So let me try to figure something out here. Since it happened 90 years ago many people dont care about it? How do you figure that? How do you know people do not care about it? You mean to tell me all the Armenians who marched from Fresno CA to Sac. CA (about 400 miles) to get the word out dont care? How can you honestly sit there and say people do not care anymore? It makes NO sense what so ever.

*shakes head*

yea i'm saying PEOPLE DON'T CARE.

i know it sounds mean but the average person won't care. a small group might, but how many people have been directly effected by something that happened 90 years ago?

what am i supposed to do about soemthign that happened 90 years ago?
go back in time and fix it?

Sunday, April 24, 2005 1:24 PM
^^^ your an ignorant typical asshat....

Sunday, April 24, 2005 1:27 PM
also your saying people dont care...since it was 90 years ago, just because you might not care, doesnt mean "PEOPLE" dont care, some people do care about history, and care about what has gone on in the world that is being hidden from the public, but i guess , since it was 90 years ago, people wouldnt care, hey guys, all of our history means NOTHING, because, it was so long ago, and people dont care what happened in the past.... .RIGHT???? WW! WW!! Vietnam, Gulf....Civil War, forget about it all, because it was in the past, PEOPLE DONT CARE......

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search