Bash location & date announcement... - Page 20 - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Bash location & date announcement...
Friday, March 11, 2005 11:31 AM
Tim Schilling Bash Coordinator wrote:The airport is only a couple exits down from IRP. That's where we stayed two years ago for the ITB and it wasn't that big of a deal.

Oh, the bikini contest is RETURNING for 05' btw....

sweet..i was gonna have on ein my room.....oh well.....

HEY EVERYONE WHO NEEDS A PLACE TO SLEEP.....

i have a Presidential Suite at the Holiday Inn Express in Brownsburg....20 Bux per night for a floor spot....prefer people over 21 due to massive alcohol consumption...cant beat 20 bux a night....whirlpool, fridge, freezer, micro, and high speed internet ...hit me up on aim or yahoo at....typesz24....

Not unintentionally accelerating since 2009!!!!

Wednesday, March 16, 2005 12:31 PM
hey everyone im going to the bash this year i got a room and since i didnt make it last year and everyone has so much fun it seems like i have to go. one really quick question. for the registration you have to put a class. not everything is stock on my car so am i suppose to put 2000-2005 street. thanks im might sound stupid on that ? but hey at least i get to join this year.

Wednesday, March 16, 2005 1:07 PM
I would think Street sounds about right. If your not in the right class though, the judges will move you when they come around to judge the vehicle.

Oh, pre registration is online now too by the way.. http://www.gmsmallcarbash.com/bash/index.php

-Tim

Wednesday, March 16, 2005 2:28 PM
cool thanks ill register now

Thursday, March 17, 2005 5:19 AM
just finished registering! now i gotta get to work on the car and start getting my hotbodies pictures!

Land Pirates sail the open roads
DISCLAIMER: If anything I say offends you, I don't care..wear a helmet. Also, the information
I post is what I know to the best of my knowledge. If I am wrong, please correct me so that
others as well as myself may learn.
Premium sinc 6-17-04
Monday, March 28, 2005 7:40 AM
Well, I just booked my whirlpool suite at the Holiday Inn Express on Maplehurst Drive in Brownsburg. I will be arriving Thursday between 4 and 5 in the afternoon and leaving some time before 11 on Sunday morning. I am so freaking excited, I can't wait! See everyone in Indy.

Friday, April 01, 2005 11:43 AM
seems like allot more intrest this year then in past years. even nicer that i live on the north side of indy so no need for a room for me, or some of my close friends, but we'll be around to do some party crashing.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Sunday, May 01, 2005 11:13 PM
just booked my room at the Super 8 Motel in Brownsberg. is that pretty close to where well be. its going to be great this year. no wifey, no kid. just me!! wow. a whole 4 days away from it all!!! im just sooo happy. by that time, ill have my little problem with my bumper fixed, a full bottle of spray, and maybe a bottle of something else, maybe air!! lol. ill have my air ride on way b4 that time, i just cant wait. great times great times!!! take care all, and i cant wait to see everyone!!!!! oh. does anyone know of any caravans comeing through the chicago area?? i wanna catch up with one!! thanks guys!!!

mike z

Monday, May 02, 2005 10:32 AM
@ mike z A.K.A. SNEEZY: I am staying at the Holiday Inn Express in Brownsburg and it's five miles from the track so I'm guessing it's about the same for the Super 8.

Monday, May 02, 2005 11:35 AM
Avon is where the party is at, so I hear .

Monday, May 02, 2005 11:59 AM
J TO ENVY wrote:@ mike z A.K.A. SNEEZY: I am staying at the Holiday Inn Express in Brownsburg and it's five miles from the track so I'm guessing it's about the same for the Super 8.

i think thats where im staying . im crashing on kandyman's floor.

Land Pirates sail the open roads
DISCLAIMER: If anything I say offends you, I don't care..wear a helmet. Also, the information
I post is what I know to the best of my knowledge. If I am wrong, please correct me so that
others as well as myself may learn.
Premium sinc 6-17-04

Thursday, May 05, 2005 2:21 AM
Looks like we're getting more people getting rooms at the Brownsburg hotels. I missed my chance to get a room at the Avon one.

Are the Brownsburg people planning on partying? I haven't gotten my room yet, and i'm deciding on which one to stay at.

Club Vantage :: importfighter.ca :: RIP Trux0r...
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search