WARNING TO CLASSIFIED SELLERS - General Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
WARNING TO CLASSIFIED SELLERS
Wednesday, May 04, 2005 10:20 AM
do not sell to TURBOCAV523 (Dave Angell)....i sold some parts to him and well didnt recieve money for shipping and got screwed out of 130 bux......posted here b/c i didnt know where else to post and wanted to give a heads up to other sellers..

I AM the man from Nantucket

Post Edited (05-04-05 12:34 PM)

Re: WARNING TO CLASSIFIED SELLERS
Wednesday, May 04, 2005 10:31 AM
How about some details on the transaction? What you posted doesn't really give any information. Why would you ship them if he hadn't paid you? Who is he?

Wednesday, May 04, 2005 10:33 AM
Where the hell is common sense on this site? JBO appears to have none, people: DONT SHIP ANYTHING WITHOUT PAYMENT.

~ 98 Cavalier
Wednesday, May 04, 2005 10:48 AM
why would you send something without getting money first

Wednesday, May 04, 2005 11:31 AM
you NEVER ship something out until AFTER you get paid... im sorry, but don't come complaining to us after doing something that stupid.

Wednesday, May 04, 2005 12:18 PM
http://www.j-body.org/members/turbocav523/

Isn't this the same guy that has been posted about that rips off companies? Not continue beating a dead horse, but this would have come up had it been searched for...

Wednesday, May 04, 2005 12:32 PM
http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=1&i=321994&t=321652#321994

Yep. Been covered. Sorry to break it to ya, bro, but you just got screwed because you let youself get screwed.

I've said it plenty enough here. Do some research on people before you deal with them. If nobody knows them and you can't find any good info, don't deal with them. It'll probably save you a lot of hassles.

I don't see any need to let this thread continue.

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search