High Rev Motorsports Customer Service??? - Page 2 - General Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: High Rev Motorsports Customer Service???
Friday, April 29, 2005 5:15 PM
yellow and uses the icon in the lower right of the screen next to the load status.

Friday, April 29, 2005 5:50 PM
Rodimus Prime wrote:well a tracking # would do me little good now seeing as how im supposed to be in IL on monday getting it installed and the next possible day UPS would deliver would be monday. I am not very happy about this at all. At this point im not really interested in finger pointing whether it be high rev or rsm or vortech that dropped the ball all I know is the following facts

My order was placed on March 4 with full knowledge of the install being may 2

Others that have placed orders at a later date have recieved thiers

High Rev recieved shipments from Vortech earlier this week that were placed a month after my order was or more

This in no way shape or form is my fault but in the end im the one getting screwed over with delays

I am no longer interested in excuses I want a tracking # so I have a clue as to how many more days are going to be screwed up as a result of this fiasco

I am sorry that Dave at High Rev has had to endure what he has, but thank goodness for him cause he's the only one thats been able to give me any info.

Hmm. The customers you are mentioning paid for those blowers. Meaning RSM racing received the deposit for their kits. RSM racing did not recieve payment remotely near March 4th. I will look for the specific date for you. You may have paid High rev...RSM had not been paid anything at that time. While RSM and High Rev have a relationship...RSM holds no interest or control in High Rev.

I was in fact aware of your order. But without payment....I cannot act.

Since payment was received, your order was placed immediately. A drop ship from Vortech and your kit sent to you in a timely manner. I believe within a week of payment.

I understand your frustration. I certainly sympathize. I'm not sure your frustration is directed to the appropriate place.

I called several times today to get your tracking number from Vortech. I received no reply so far.

As for the other questions, I am not very well versed in Internet protocols. I don't have the answers you ask for.

Friday, April 29, 2005 5:53 PM
Craig have you ever thought about maybe getting a more reliable JBody company to partner with?

It really seems that HRM is dragging RSM down.

Friday, April 29, 2005 6:00 PM
any chances of doing 1 here in AZ ???

or what would it take for me to be 1 ??

Friday, April 29, 2005 6:21 PM
According to Dave High Rev was billed for it on April 8th if your claims are true that would mean April 15th, 15 days to ship something? Sorry but even if the order was placed a week ago a blower coming from california should have been here by now its over 5 business days. I'm getting unneeded run around for someone else's error. I'm not asking anyone to say oh I'm sorry, that doesnt mean jack to me. I just want my parts in a timely fashion nothing more nothing less. This has been ANYTHING but TIMELY.

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Friday, April 29, 2005 6:46 PM
RSM has not given you the runaround. This is implied by your comments and is an unfair assessment.

As far as your shipment from Vortech...I am addressing this issue.

If I'm not mistaken, you have everything that I have control over. Including the reflash.

I tried to avoid public airing of your complaint. It seems you are insistant on making this widely known. This is your choice and I accept it.

Whether you accept my discussion or not. That is up to you. You seem to have no problem with your order being placed over a month later, and give me very little slack at all. Fair enough. I will remind that RSM has delivered all parts involved and placed the order for your blower as promised.

I am sorry that we cannot keep more than a few compresors in stock at any given time.

Friday, April 29, 2005 7:04 PM
I'm not trying to make it a public issue, I love all parties involved alot. I am however quite disappointed its not here in time. I have looked foward to this day for 2 months, I had the days marked on my calendar at work, the time approved off from work for a week. It is because of that passion that I'm saying what I am. And for someone that has been waiting for almost 2 months for a product I have a right to be upset. I really dont care what the reasons are, the reality is I don't have the blower. Sorry but I dont consider 2 months to be timely. I understand that may not be totally RSM or High Rev's fault.

I am in no way to blame here, I didnt cause this screw up, I just ordered a part and figured worst case scenario 6 weeks would have been enough time. Maybe I should have ordered back in January. I am just venting and I'm directing it towards anyone or any company. I just think this whole situation is bull@!#$ and theres been alot of communication problems its always someone else's fault seems to be the general theme.

Friday, April 29, 2005 7:20 PM
I would just as frustrated.

Once your order was received, it was acted on.

That's all I can really say.

I have always appreciated your kind words and respect for RSM. Even when the majority seemed to be adversaries. I still have great respect for you. Even though your frustration has seemingly got the better of you.

I will make sure things are taken care of. I expect the deadline to be met. All I can do is my best. And that is what you have had since the begining of your experience.

I am not afraid to take responsibility when I am. In this case in particular...I am certainly defensive and frustrated myself.

Saturday, April 30, 2005 5:58 AM
Craig, in all honesty, why do you guys still have this "relationship" with HighRev? I know you read this board and you see that every other day there is a post about how bad HighRev's customer service is and I know you see it first hand. It seems to me, by this post and others, that HighRev's bad reputation could start bringing down RSM's good name. Maybe Jim at Gravana could provide a more reliable US source for RSM parts. Just a thought. I could just be speaking out of my ass though...

See you in a couple weeks...

Saturday, April 30, 2005 9:11 AM
Well after a talk with Craig, the situation has been resolved I believe. I never meant to bash anyone I was just a little pissed off about not getting my parts on time. My confidence in RSM has been renewed, they took the time to make sure a blower and bov was sent to IL today so that I could maintain getting the kit installed on time. They also did this with another blower coming from vortech to me which hasnt arrived yet. That says alot about Craig and his willingness to make things right. RSM has a good guy there. I am somewhat embarrassed at how I fly off the handle about this. I can firmly say that I believe in the company, the product, and most of all the people. I work in CS and normally because of that I don't turn into the angry customer I hate when ppl do it to me. It takes alot more to send me over the edge and the past few days have tried my patience. The only thing I'm not happy about at this point is not having the kit on yet

I have made arrangements with my mom to pick up the charger and bov when it comes next week and have it sent back to RSM, I can only honor your courtesy by getting one back to you asap others dont derserve to wait, I will call back to PA everyday to see when it comes in and have the tracking # sent to you guys as soon as I can or possibly bring it with me to the May 14th but id rather not make anyone wait that long

Once again I do apoligize to Craig and RSM for flying off the handle and being impatient and I thank them for making things right that means alot to me and says alot about the company others should take note

Saturday, April 30, 2005 9:20 AM
don't be sorry, you had every right to be pissed. glad he hooked you up though (sorta).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
- Sold my beloved J in April 2010 -

Saturday, April 30, 2005 10:07 PM
Sometimes the manufacturers are to blame. Not companies like HighRrev or RSM. Addco is way behind on sway bars for example, and Vortech was way behind on their blowers. So people were out of stock. It sucks.

I'm waiting 1 month now on a measily front sway bar from Addco. Dave Dauber is doing lots to help me, I got him on MSN. He's a good guy and works hard.

]
Monday, May 02, 2005 10:04 PM
Dave is calling Addco for that

Wednesday, May 04, 2005 9:35 AM
I have been calling High Rev since Friday, still can not get a hold of anyone there to place my order. I don't think I even want to order from them now. I don't think they have any customer service.

Wednesday, May 04, 2005 10:40 AM
^^^
Dauber did list his cell number on here awhile ago.. find that and give that a buzz

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Friday, May 06, 2005 6:23 AM
Jenny and Dave are awesome ppl! You cant blame them because other companies don't ship stuff out when you think it should be shipped and on your door step. If you want to put the blame somewhere then put it on the companies that the parts are coming from and not High Rev.
Friday, May 06, 2005 7:40 AM
Unless the other company is not getting their money from High Rev...

Friday, May 06, 2005 10:06 AM
Ian Lacey wrote:Unless the other company is not getting their money from High Rev...
i totally agree... theres no way that only high rev is having a hard time getting parts from the suppliers, unless they are burning bridges... gravana, A+, car customs, tubo tech..... ect.. aren't having the suposed "supplier problems" they may be good people... but that only goes so far... excuses are like @!#$s....

Friday, May 06, 2005 2:17 PM
I have been trying since April 29th to contact high rev. Calling today I get a "mailbox full enter password," prompt. I left a message April 29th my call hasn't been returned yet.

Friday, May 06, 2005 2:48 PM
They need time to come up with a new excuse. The others are getting old and people are starting to catch on.

Friday, May 06, 2005 10:29 PM
Ian Lacey wrote:Craig, in all honesty, why do you guys still have this "relationship" with HighRev? I know you read this board and you see that every other day there is a post about how bad HighRev's customer service is and I know you see it first hand. It seems to me, by this post and others, that HighRev's bad reputation could start bringing down RSM's good name. Maybe Jim at Gravana could provide a more reliable US source for RSM parts. Just a thought. I could just be speaking out of my ass though...

See you in a couple weeks...

Craig made it clear before that RSM Racing has no interest or control of High Rev Motorsports. This relationship you speak of does not exist.

SIRK798 wrote:
Ian Lacey wrote:Unless the other company is not getting their money from High Rev...
i totally agree... theres no way that only high rev is having a hard time getting parts from the suppliers, unless they are burning bridges... gravana, A+, car customs, tubo tech..... ect.. aren't having the suposed "supplier problems" they may be good people... but that only goes so far... excuses are like @!#$s....

Here is a list of the product that we are waiting on to ship to High Rev customers.

1 Ground Control Coilover
1 Fidanza Flywheel
1 Nology Wires
1 Pacesetter Header
1 Freedom Design STB
1 RSM Bushing kit
3 RSM Intakes
3 RSM Mounts
6 RSM Pulleys
6 RSM Throttle Bodies
12 RSM Strut Tower Braces

The oldest order in that list is a pulley dating from February.

I'm not sure what product the companies you list usually sell, but these are very common items that WE have to wait for. Addco is another company that can take some time if they don't have the product on the shelf ready to go.

Chris Carney wrote:I have been trying since April 29th to contact high rev. Calling today I get a "mailbox full enter password," prompt. I left a message April 29th my call hasn't been returned yet.

We will be hiring someone to just answer the phone. We do recieve a high volume of phone calls, and it is very difficult to get to every single phone call. This is a problem that we are aware of and are resolving. In the meantime, if you do not reach anyone at the normal line... you may give me a call on my cell phone at 309-453-5964.

I posted my phone number before, and I recieved phone calls from 2 customers. With all the complaints on J-body.org about not being able to get ahold of us, I expected to get a few more phone calls in a 2 week span.

I will go through the list of messages and give you a call tomorrow.

Friday, May 06, 2005 11:39 PM
i agree on the fidanza part, they kept me updated with the flywheel, they even had fidanza ship it to me over night cuz of the long back order.

Visit High Rev Motorsports for all your High Performance needs.

Visit RSM Racing for j-body superchargers, throttle bodies, and much more.

Visit Cobalt SS.Net and sign up to get the latest info on the cobalt and all other delta platform cars
Saturday, May 07, 2005 7:08 AM
Craig Lewis wrote:While RSM and High Rev have a relationship...RSM holds no interest or control in High Rev.

Ian Lacey wrote:Craig, in all honesty, why do you guys still have this "relationship" with HighRev?

Dauber wrote:Craig made it clear before that RSM Racing has no interest or control of High Rev Motorsports. This relationship you speak of does not exist.

Saturday, May 07, 2005 9:03 AM
i`m still waiting on my eibach springs

Z24 Cardomain Site ll ZQ8 Car Domain Site
Saturday, May 07, 2005 9:20 AM
Highrev sells RSM products. thats about the extent of there relationship

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search