Cant wait to get home - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Cant wait to get home
Sunday, May 08, 2005 1:13 AM
Well right now I am deployed in Iraq in the Army and waiting patiently to get back to my cav. I just purchased the performance short block and the racing head along with the 2.2l ohv turbo kit from j-body performance.com and it is waiting in my garage right now. I hope to get the install pics and finshed product pics on the site when I get back, but that wont be for about 5 months still. I cant wait to get it on the track. hopefully I will see some of you at a bash in 06 till then Im stuck here. peace

formerly Honda Killer

Re: Cant wait to get home
Sunday, May 08, 2005 6:11 AM
listen just be safe.......and watch yourself.....the cav will be waiting for you....be safe and god bless....

http://members.cardomain.com/bozeybeau

Sunday, May 08, 2005 6:43 AM
Hey dreams, I know how you feel...I spent 04 in Iraq, and now am stuck in Germany til the 19th...I miss my fire almost as much as my fam...But as LK said, the car will be there when you get back...Keep your head up and you @$$ down over there, and get back safe...Best of luck to ya

Monday, May 09, 2005 4:19 AM
Well for all of you that are in the Service, good luck, be safe and we will be waiting for you when you all get back whether its online or locally. Please be safe!

Alex

"not as lean, not as mean, but still a Marine!"
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search