average shipping time for high rev? - General Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
average shipping time for high rev?
Thursday, March 24, 2005 7:09 PM
Ya i know it takes highrev awhile to ship things. But how long does it usually take? Been waiting almost 2 months for some headlight covers.

Re: average shipping time for high rev?
Thursday, March 24, 2005 7:18 PM
why don't you e-mail or call high rev and talk to them directly to find out what's up.

Thursday, March 24, 2005 7:38 PM
I ordered an Addco rear sway bar for my car from them and they got it to me in less than a week. But then I have a friend who ordered a strut bar and it took them months. He and I live like 20 minutes away, so I don't know.
I would definitely call cutomer service and see what's goin on.
Thursday, March 24, 2005 8:23 PM
Average Shipping Delay Time: 4-6 MONTHS

High Rev is a good company, but ....I don't know. Something went bad with them recently. About a year ago I purchased some of the carbon fiber window pillar covers and it took about a month to get here. They actually responded to my e-mail when I asked if they were shipped out. Then, when I went to order my konis from them thinking everything was great, I waited about 3 months and the status of my order still said "processing." Luckily I got my money back...

Goodluck man. I'd try to get a refund if I were you.

MaximumBoost.net
1-888-TURBO-31
sales@maximumboost.net

TAX ID: 45-8013458577-3
Thursday, March 24, 2005 9:14 PM
i got my suspension, my exhaust, rotors and brake pads all within 2 weeks.

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Friday, March 25, 2005 5:07 AM
it took a coupleof weeks for half my order, header and engine mounts, and a month to get my unorthodox underdrive pully..

My Sunfire
Friday, March 25, 2005 5:59 AM
what kinda headlight covers? i have a friend who has them in clear ready to go.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
- Sold my beloved J in April 2010 -
Friday, March 25, 2005 6:09 AM
when i used to mod my sunfire, i got my stuff usually within a week or so.

Friday, March 25, 2005 7:14 AM
cannon fodder wrote:why don't you e-mail or call high rev and talk to them directly to find out what's up.

I did...got an email from jenny a few weeks ago saying any day i should be receiving...here i wait

Viper98912 wrote:what kinda headlight covers? i have a friend who has them in clear ready to go.....

black phantom headlight covers

Friday, March 25, 2005 7:35 AM
cannon fodder wrote:why don't you e-mail or call high rev and talk to them directly to find out what's up.

cmon man, u know as well as i do they dont respond to phone calls or emails. Hell they barely even respond to these posts.

Friday, March 25, 2005 8:43 AM
Quote:

cmon man, u know as well as i do they dont respond to phone calls or emails. Hell they barely even respond to these posts.

they got better things to do than come on here and respond to posts. they have a bussiness to run

Friday, March 25, 2005 9:01 AM
99redz24 wrote:
Quote:

they got better things to do than come on here and respond to posts. they have a bussiness to run into the ground

fixed

Friday, March 25, 2005 10:22 AM
took me about a week and a half to get what i ordered from them.....it was spark plug wires and something else i dont remeber

Friday, March 25, 2005 3:51 PM
Two weeks for swaybar bushings

http://members.sounddomain.com/02coupe
Friday, March 25, 2005 4:12 PM
took a month and a half for my CAI. they never once answered my calls all 15 or so of them. jenny i think her name is answered one of my emails that was it and she just gave me some stupid excuse. its kind of off topic but i would never order from them again.

ECOSPEEDZ
Friday, March 25, 2005 4:36 PM
FstCavZ24 (Turbo ECO) wrote:
99redz24 wrote:
Quote:

they got better things to do than come on here and respond to posts. they have a bussiness to run into the ground

fixed

!

Friday, March 25, 2005 5:14 PM
Joe Schulte wrote:
99redz24 wrote:
Quote:

fixed

!

yeah they have better things to do then come on here and try to explain themselves to both of you idiots..

to my knowledge alot of there wholesellers have been back orderd with alot of jbody stuff. believe me she is on there butt. trying to get your stuff. she was on her whole sellers butt about my fidanza flywheel beeing 2 week backorder and it taking a bout a month, when they finaly made the freakin flywheel the shipped it 2 days from fidanza at no extra expense. and she let me know what was going on the whole time. trust me she is trying to get things in order. they got hit real hard with tons of orders.

Visit High Rev Motorsports for all your High Performance needs.

Visit RSM Racing for j-body superchargers, throttle bodies, and much more.

Visit Cobalt SS.Net and sign up to get the latest info on the cobalt and all other delta platform cars
Friday, March 25, 2005 5:30 PM
Eddie wrote:to my knowledge alot of there wholesellers have been back orderd with alot of jbody stuff. believe me she is on there butt. trying to get your stuff. she was on her whole sellers butt about my fidanza flywheel beeing 2 week backorder and it taking a bout a month, when they finaly made the freakin flywheel the shipped it 2 days from fidanza at no extra expense. and she let me know what was going on the whole time. trust me she is trying to get things in order. they got hit real hard with tons of orders.

it would have been neat if she told me that in the email i got from her 2 weeks ago instead of "they should be there any day." I'm not being an ass, it just irritates me how I can pay money for something that should be here in at most 2 weeks and it's now been almost 2 months.

Friday, March 25, 2005 6:02 PM
try calling i know she's been cought up on here phone cals i think. call a little after 5 sometimes u catch her there. he he.

Visit High Rev Motorsports for all your High Performance needs.

Visit RSM Racing for j-body superchargers, throttle bodies, and much more.

Visit Cobalt SS.Net and sign up to get the latest info on the cobalt and all other delta platform cars
Friday, March 25, 2005 10:49 PM
Eddie wrote:
Joe Schulte wrote:
99redz24 wrote:
Quote:

fixed

!

yeah they have better things to do then come on here and try to explain themselves to both of you idiots..

to my knowledge alot of there wholesellers have been back orderd with alot of jbody stuff. believe me she is on there butt. trying to get your stuff. she was on her whole sellers butt about my fidanza flywheel beeing 2 week backorder and it taking a bout a month, when they finaly made the freakin flywheel the shipped it 2 days from fidanza at no extra expense. and she let me know what was going on the whole time. trust me she is trying to get things in order. they got hit real hard with tons of orders.

Maybe if everyone put a link to HRM in their sig they get some kind of responce too...

Saturday, March 26, 2005 8:28 AM
Quote:

Maybe if everyone put a link to HRM in their sig they get some kind of responce too...

i have one and i get a response.
and lets the bitching about highrev in this thread here. its not getting your parts any faster

Saturday, March 26, 2005 9:29 AM
99redz24 wrote:
Quote:

i have one and i get a response.
and lets the bitching about highrev in this thread here. its not getting your parts any faster

my point

Saturday, March 26, 2005 10:30 AM
i meat to say i dont have have one. a hamster has nothing to do with Highrev

Saturday, March 26, 2005 10:55 AM
I am not bitching, I believe it's a simple question, followed by my situation. There have been enough threads on hating on highrev....but I never saw an avg shipping time. But thanks.

Sunday, March 27, 2005 12:41 PM
I think they use TPS shipping services.. (turtle postal service)
This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search