average shipping time for high rev? - Page 2 - General Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: average shipping time for high rev?
Sunday, March 27, 2005 5:14 PM
lol i think even the turtle would have made it here by now...perhaps a slug?

Thursday, March 31, 2005 4:20 AM
yeah... like the guy with the HRM link in his sig said...

They have WAAAAY more important things to do than go around providing customer service (shipping orders, answering email, returning phone calls).

Sig removed because some people cry too much.
</a>Scott Heflin, President Team Forward Motion <a href="http://www.teamforwardmotion.com" target="_blank">TFM </a>
Thursday, March 31, 2005 10:46 AM
www.WinksOnline.com wrote:I think they use TPS shipping services.. (turtle postal service)

.......and Winksonline is any better? hey are all of your posts locked winks?
Thursday, March 31, 2005 3:22 PM
Hairy Blackdude wrote:
www.WinksOnline.com wrote:I think they use TPS shipping services.. (turtle postal service)

stfu

you have no room to even argue, you've been here what, 3 days, and all of a sudden you know everybody and what goes on around here? Just die you stupid piece of @!#$, I havent seen one positive post from you yet.

Thursday, March 31, 2005 3:33 PM
Meckster (The Angered One) wrote:
Hairy Blackdude wrote:

stfu

you have no room to even argue, you've been here what, 3 days, and all of a sudden you know everybody and what goes on around here? Just die you stupid piece of @!#$, I havent seen one positive post from you yet.

they are both fighting over TPS thats why they both suck and i went to gravana...!

Check Out my Car Domain Page
Thursday, March 31, 2005 6:14 PM
Red2.ZCavi wrote:

they are both fighting over TPS thats why they both suck and i went to gravana...!

yeah jim is awesome, he has been/will be getting all of my business from now on

Friday, April 01, 2005 7:42 AM
I ordered eibach swaybars, which supposedly were in stock. Took over a month to receive them, will never do business with HIGHREV/RSM again.

Tirerack ships out same/next day. You can't beat that.

Friday, April 01, 2005 10:22 AM
BASH BASH BASH !!!

BASH BASH BASH !!!

BASH BASH BASH !!!

BASH BASH BASH !!!

BASH BASH BASH !!!

BASH BASH BASH !!!

ok.. im fine now.....

Check Out my Car Domain Page

Friday, April 01, 2005 1:01 PM
kinda scared me there for a min red2.zcavi

Thursday, April 07, 2005 5:23 AM
I really wish I had seen this post before ordering engine mounts...
I ordered mounts on 3-16 from High rev. I ordered trans. mounts on 3-23 from Car customs. I have already got my trans mounts, but still waiting on my engine mounts.

They emailed me about part question, but as soon as I ordered parts, they have not returned any messages, or emails.

At least Car customs, had free shipping, and gave a tracking number for my shipment.....
Friday, April 08, 2005 4:19 AM
order headlight covers from summit racing. I got mine in 3 days

Monday, April 11, 2005 3:10 PM
ordered altanator pulley month ago in after 2 weeks of ordering they said it be shipped out next day and here its been 3 week after they told me that and still aint been shipped. wont answer email or phone call. Just pathetic.
Monday, April 11, 2005 3:49 PM
I have never ordered anything from High Rev, so I can't really talk. But I guess I dont understand why people continue to order through them, when they know it takes FOREVER to recieve their product...

Just kinda baffles my mind...

Thats just my view on things...others may view them differently.

Portage, MI
Monday, April 11, 2005 4:50 PM
i'm still waiting

Tuesday, April 12, 2005 6:05 AM
Yea, it's been a month and i have not gotten my engine mounts.
Emails go unanswered. Really great professionalism.

This is my 1st purchase from High Rev, and my last, but I didn't read this post until a few days after I ordered.

Since I would not receive any response from my messages, I made a complaint to the Better BUsiness Bureau about them. Where I had noticed there are 3 other complaints made against them. Doh! I wish I had checked there too, before ordering.

Oh well, that what I get for thinking a business is on the up & up. Which I'm beginning to wonder if it really is.
Perhaps there is a class action suit that can be taken, if we never get our parts?
Or even contact the police there and report a fraud or theft. I'm going to looking to it, cause this is totally ridiculous.
Tuesday, April 12, 2005 2:14 PM
It took a little over 2 months for my Eibach sway bar kit. All phone calls and emails were unanswered. The answering machine wouldn't even answer

Anyway... please try to keep this thread informative. For some reason every inquiry about high rev on the forums starts a flame war.

- Ken

'99 Z24, Manual
Tuesday, April 12, 2005 3:10 PM
i'm trying to be as nice as i can about it, although i am starting to get impatient...over 2 months now for headlight covers. one thing that irritates me is, dave can take the time to prepare an april fools joke, but can't take 5 mins to pack and ship an item. you would think he'd be interested in making money, like xian said, this was my first purchase from them and definetly my last, i've already put close to 4g into my car over the past 5 months...money they could have had. But lets just hope everything comes soon. I doubt they are going to have an online sales business in less then a year.

Tuesday, April 12, 2005 3:13 PM
Dave the site owner of JBO and Dave (dauber) owner of HRM are 2 different ppl.

Tuesday, April 12, 2005 3:39 PM
Quote:

dave can take the time to prepare an april fools joke, but can't take 5 mins to pack and ship an item.

Yeah, as FstCav said, Dave.org and Dauber (RSM Dave) are two totally different people.

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Tuesday, April 12, 2005 4:07 PM
Xian and grilled how did you pay for your stuff? if its a credit card go to you CC company and complain to them that you can't even get them on the phone. ask for a charge back or to put a stop on a future charge to the card. I hate giving out that type of advise but if your not getting whet you need and can get it elsewhere .... customer service is sadly lacking here, if its a supply issue, ie they can't get parts to send out, then so be it, but at least tell the customer what is happening. I have personally ordered from Karo at car customs, RKSport when Mike Perez was still there. and cars-n-effects, everything arrived within a reasonable amount of time, car customs was the fastest, Karo even told me it was going to miss that days pick up for shipping but would go out the following Monday, no big deal the customer (me) was informed, so I didn't mind.

good luck guys if i see that turtle hiding out on the beach down here I'll tell him to hurry up

Tuesday, April 12, 2005 5:01 PM
i think the reason why you can leave a message on there machine is because there machine only holds like 20 messages. it fills up fast

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!

Tuesday, April 12, 2005 5:17 PM
Cinny wrote:Xian and grilled how did you pay for your stuff? if its a credit card go to you CC company and complain to them that you can't even get them on the phone. ask for a charge back or to put a stop on a future charge to the card. I hate giving out that type of advise but if your not getting whet you need and can get it elsewhere .... customer service is sadly lacking here, if its a supply issue, ie they can't get parts to send out, then so be it, but at least tell the customer what is happening. I have personally ordered from Karo at car customs, RKSport when Mike Perez was still there. and cars-n-effects, everything arrived within a reasonable amount of time, car customs was the fastest, Karo even told me it was going to miss that days pick up for shipping but would go out the following Monday, no big deal the customer (me) was informed, so I didn't mind.

good luck guys if i see that turtle hiding out on the beach down here I'll tell him to hurry up

cc, they took out the money within a few days, i guess i could do that, i'll give it a lil more time.

FstCavZ24 (Turbo ECO) wrote:Dave the site owner of JBO and Dave (dauber) owner of HRM are 2 different ppl.

haha that's a my bad. sorry dave

Tuesday, April 12, 2005 8:53 PM
Cinny wrote: if its a supply issue, ie they can't get parts to send out, then so be it, but at least tell the customer what is happening.
i agree 10 fold.... seeing how others aren't having the same supplier problems, i speculate that there is an issue on their end, maybe missuse of money, or something along those lines.....

Tuesday, April 12, 2005 9:11 PM
SIRK798 wrote:
Cinny wrote: if its a supply issue, ie they can't get parts to send out, then so be it, but at least tell the customer what is happening.
i agree 10 fold.... seeing how others aren't having the same supplier problems, i speculate that there is an issue on their end, maybe missuse of money, or something along those lines.....

ding ding ding we have a winner!

Tuesday, April 12, 2005 10:52 PM
yay
my crank pulley finally shipped after three weeks

sure they had to order it from canada tho

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search