dream J - Page 2 - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: dream J
Monday, May 16, 2005 12:48 AM
Mine with my turbo project done. (next spring )

Check Out My Domain Page!!!

Monday, May 16, 2005 4:57 PM
Same here...
Monday, May 16, 2005 5:03 PM
Evil Serpent wrote:Same here...

And for the continuation of Sunfires. I hate to see them end with the 2005s...
Tuesday, May 17, 2005 7:48 AM
BaggedCav98 wrote:mine would be like the dalorean from back to the future

yes a cavi thats unpainted stainless steel, has gull wing doors, and runs on garbage!

MINE: would have to be this bad boy right here...

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Wednesday, May 18, 2005 10:05 AM
Dream J-Body...See my registry, add 225/50/16's on some nice light rims, rear disc conversion, wilwood dynapro up front, and you've basically got it
Wednesday, May 18, 2005 11:45 AM
I just realized I didnt name anyone...

Lacey, Erod, Viral and Big Poppa are the ones that come to mind. But I can gaurantee there are MANY others...

Wednesday, May 18, 2005 7:11 PM
@Roofy - I had a 1982 Oldsmobile Firenza Hatchback before I got my 97 Cavalier. It was sweet little car - I should've kept it for a secondary and fixed it up some instead of getting a whole $500 for a trade-in. Car was in awesome shape, 1.8 Litre 4 cylinder, automatic - main thing it needed was a new paint job and the driver side door replaced otherwise it was in great shape... the blue interior looked brand new, it didn't use oil (Went 3500 miles before losing oil on a new oil change!) and only had 54,000 miles on it... she wasn't fast, didn't look pretty but she was fun to drive! LOL

I wouldn't trade my Cavalier though yet, still a lot I'd like to do with it and I'm not interested in many of the new cars anymore...

Wednesday, May 18, 2005 7:12 PM
Ahhh, and to add if/when I get another new car I'd like to get an older Camaro and keep my Cavalier as a daily driver - but I'm dreaming a tad for the time being.

Friday, May 20, 2005 1:54 AM
raven wrote:My car with an extra 200hp Maybe one day.
dirty elf wrote:^ we still hate you

hahahah now thats comedy!!!

My car, with ( eco supercharger, tints, crazy four 12inch alpine subs with floating amp rack above my axis 19's. rear brake conversion and a invisable button so that i could disappair everytime the cops tried to stop me...)

OEM CAMBER/CASTER KIT 10 People for $210 <P>
GOT ECOTEC?
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search