HighRev Motorsports...? - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
HighRev Motorsports...?
Wednesday, May 25, 2005 8:42 PM
Anyone ever had any problem with them? I ordered an addco rear sway bar from them on the 6th, they said they sent the order to ship form the addco co. on the 11th and that it would take a few weeks due to a steel shortage in the US. Well I contact Addco today and they tell me that high rev has sent no order matching the # for mine. I try to call and contact high rev on msn messenger today and get no responses from either. So Im like wtf? Oh well hopefully something will get straghtened out.

Re: HighRev Motorsports...?
Wednesday, May 25, 2005 9:15 PM
lots of people have had problems with them. they were supposed to get someone just to answer phones but i dunno

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Wednesday, May 25, 2005 9:55 PM
99redz24 wrote:lots of people have had problems with them. they were supposed to get someone just to answer phones but i dunno

They're working on that. Things will get better soon enough. Just hang in there... High Rev is a very good company and will not rip you off. From what I understood a little bit ago Adco was falling behind too or backordered or something...

Wednesday, May 25, 2005 10:02 PM
I dont think its a high rev problem when it comes to the addco bar I think addco is just sold out and they can not keep any in stock . . .

Wednesday, May 25, 2005 10:09 PM
Karo (Car Customs) wrote:I dont think its a high rev problem when it comes to the addco bar I think addco is just sold out and they can not keep any in stock . . .
Bingo!

Addco took 7 weeks to get my Front bar done cause they ran out of steel a while back.

]
Wednesday, May 25, 2005 10:21 PM
if ya go back re read Ricks post, Addco said had told him that high rev has sent no order matching the # for his. thats not really Addcos fault there, thats highrev. unless they did not get it yet

Wednesday, May 25, 2005 10:38 PM
addco a chicken with its head cut off. took dave quite while to get any info about my order out of them.

]
Wednesday, May 25, 2005 11:26 PM
Addco has the order... I am unsure why they would even disclose any information. But they received the shipment of steel, and the bars should be finished already. I will call tomorrow and get an update on it.
Thursday, May 26, 2005 5:27 AM
Good looking out, Dauber...

Thursday, May 26, 2005 6:06 AM
Last i heard via the forums, highrev will be closing down in 3-6months.
Any truth to this guys and how come?

Thursday, May 26, 2005 7:41 AM
They should have something on their site telling people that the item ships direct from the manafacturer and that it could be delayed due to steel shortages or something. At least let people know what they could expect ahead of time.

Thursday, May 26, 2005 12:50 PM
Hairy Blackdude wrote:Last i heard via the forums, highrev will be closing down in 3-6months.

I honestly do not think that statement has any truth to it from my understanding. Could be wrong... but I don't think they're going anywhere

Thursday, May 26, 2005 11:31 PM
Hairy Blackdude wrote:Last i heard via the forums, highrev will be closing down in 3-6months.

clearly you posted that out of your a$$, seriously dont say i heard this i heard that, that is bs. post a legit quote stating from high rev that their closing down, cuz i'm talking to them as we speak and they are curious to know when they are closing down also. thats news to them, they had no idea they were going to lol.

Visit High Rev Motorsports for all your High Performance needs.

Visit RSM Racing for j-body superchargers, throttle bodies, and much more.

Visit Cobalt SS.Net and sign up to get the latest info on the cobalt and all other delta platform cars
Thursday, May 26, 2005 11:55 PM
jenny....... dave....... please get into contact with me......

SPD RCR Z - '02 Z24 420whp
SLO GOAT - '04 GTO 305whp
W41 BOI - '78 Buick Opel Isuzu W41 Swap

Friday, May 27, 2005 6:09 AM
SpeedRacerZ wrote:jenny....... dave....... please get into contact with me......

good luck

Saturday, May 28, 2005 3:41 PM
Actaully, I did hear that david and jennifer will be closing the shop within the next year via the forums. Eddie- i am sure you know about this, but david asked you to cover it up here on the .org so people dont get scared to order from them for warranty purposes.

Saturday, May 28, 2005 11:31 PM
umm no. they have no intentions on closing, why would i cover up. you make it iseem as if i get money if they close down. i get jack. all i know is theyve helped me out when i needed help theyve came through. they dont plan on closing atleast not within the next few years. and what would warranty have to do w/ ordering from them? seriously, you have no clue in what your talking about. do you want me to have dave or jenny come on here and say they have no intention on closing down within the next year or so. or like you said 6-12 months. cuz i will. but then youll say theyre just saying that so people dont get scared. I have no reason to lie or cover up for anyone.

Visit High Rev Motorsports for all your High Performance needs.

Visit RSM Racing for j-body superchargers, throttle bodies, and much more.

Visit Cobalt SS.Net and sign up to get the latest info on the cobalt and all other delta platform cars
Sunday, May 29, 2005 8:27 PM
i like ice cream.

Sunday, May 29, 2005 9:37 PM
Me too!

Well I have to say that Hairy Blackdude has no idea for sure. He doesn't even know the names of owner of the company. Dude it is not hard to see you know nothing of what is going on. Why would they be looking into this new shop if they where just going to close. Just when you have no idea don't post anything. HighRev is a great company to deal with, and I know that for a fact. Not only are they a follow J-company, but also great friends of mine.

TRD posting it up on HotLiLCavZ acct!

-Erin

Sunday, May 29, 2005 9:39 PM
Eddie, do as you want, have jenny and or david post. Fact is, I heard they are closing down because jenny isnt into it anymore. If its not true, then i am sorry. But, this is what i heard from two message boards.

Sunday, May 29, 2005 9:48 PM
Well I'm sure David will post up here soon, but just to let you know they just hired 2 more people to help out.

TRD Cav Fire posting up again....

-Erin

Sunday, May 29, 2005 9:49 PM
see, i may be wrong!!! i am just stating what i heard.

Sunday, May 29, 2005 9:52 PM
Well I'm just sayin' what you hear is not always what is going on. You are still new around here so please just don't jump on the band wagon of I heard this and they said that. It gets really old really fast.

again TRD Cav Fire posting up again....

-Erin

Sunday, May 29, 2005 10:00 PM
nah its cool...I am sure david and jenny are nice people, no doubt. I just wanted to state what i heard. i have no clue if it was true or not..

Monday, May 30, 2005 12:35 PM
Hairy Blackdude wrote: But, this is what i heard from two message boards.

this is how rumors get started. people (Who have no clue what they are talking about) spreading around what they heard or seen on other boards or websties

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search