Traded the Sunfire. - Page 2 - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Traded the Sunfire.
Friday, May 20, 2005 10:01 AM
Its a euro focus, which is 100x better than the focus here right now. Great car, was between that and my tC. I think it was a little bit more expensive for the mazda and I knew the aftermarket was going to be huge for Scion. Good luck with that, its a very solid car.

Click Sig For Pics

Friday, May 20, 2005 11:44 AM
Good luck with your Mazda3 and enjoy the car. My solution to not liking GM's current small car line up is going to be modding the heck out of my 97 Cavy once I get the money saved up to do so! I really don't like the imports either... I have no clue what I'm going to do when I buy the next car. Will probably look into a Monte Carlo SS and go up in size, hehe.

Tuesday, May 24, 2005 5:28 PM
nice choice mel..

they are nice a buddy of mine has the mazda 3 coupe its pretty nice i like it.

i got to test drive one before i bought the tib they were really trying to push it nice little car but i didnt want to drive a wagon lo.

but ya very nice =)

"Theres a time in every mans life where he hits a cross roads and...wait...are you wearing panties?"
AZ-JBO
Tuesday, May 24, 2005 6:03 PM
Should have gotten the navigation system or did i miss that. Nice car though.

2004 Grand Prix GTP (Competition Group)
SOLD-->1999 Z24 5M-#30 to register on JBO
"You can please some of the people some of the time but you can't please all the people'
all the time

Wednesday, May 25, 2005 5:40 AM
thanks for the stickers!

FS: Pioneer AVH-P6600DVD 6.5" flip-out, touch screen, dvd!! asking 750 shipped!
Wednesday, May 25, 2005 6:51 AM
Evil Monkey(cavrs97) wrote:nice choice mel..
they are nice a buddy of mine has the mazda 3 coupe its pretty nice i like it.
i got to test drive one before i bought the tib they were really trying to push it nice little car but i didnt want to drive a wagon lol.but ya very nice =)

Naa i wasn't interested in the coupe. I wanted more room this time. I have gotten into biking and there just wasn't room for the roof rack not to look funny...

Mylife75 wrote: Should have gotten the navigation system or did i miss that. Nice car though.

the Navigation was a nice option.. but honestly how often will i use that.. i can have it put in later if i want it, it is a snap in peice of the dash.

illd9 wrote: thanks for the stickers!

Anytime.. I also have an extra keyfob, 3 GT rims that are in perfect condition, the 4th was destroyed*Grin*, a head to an ecotec and the RK hood for 95-02 sunfires that is unpainted... anyone anna help get the word out?

~OPSE
Wednesday, May 25, 2005 7:13 AM
I might still be interested in one of the GT rims...how much are you looking for?

Thursday, May 26, 2005 5:24 AM
Whats Your Email addy, There is not one listed in your profile.
MelyssaCass@comcast.net

~OPSE
Thursday, May 26, 2005 8:01 AM
You have mail...thanks

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search