Bash is two months out already. Are you ready? - Page 5 - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Bash is two months out already. Are you ready
Monday, May 23, 2005 8:56 AM
Tim Schilling Bash Coordinator wrote:We plan to add classes as they are needed at the show. If it looks like we need a UC, then we'll add it.

-Tim

That's all well and good, but I'm not throwing down $45 to 'hope' that I can enter...

Monday, May 23, 2005 12:02 PM
CarbonCav (Mavrik24) wrote:^^ What all do you plan having done for the Bash..?

Well...my car's in the shop they guy is starting on it today there is a big transformation coming from that, and I plan on hopefully having my kit on minus the sides where they are too short, fenders are kind of iffy right now, exhaust ran, and I have to get my interior cleaned up maybe get some cf pieces in there before then

Monday, May 23, 2005 4:07 PM
I kinda want to go, but my friends decided at the last sec they didnt want too, so i have no one to room or cruise with.....and i REALLY dont feel like making the trip by myself

anyone in the north east lookin for a roomy? or having a caravan i could hook up with?

Monday, May 23, 2005 4:19 PM
Good news, we are now adding an under construction class.

-Tim

Monday, May 23, 2005 5:19 PM
SWEET!!

Tuesday, May 24, 2005 5:34 AM
Keep in mind though that judges WILL move you to a different class if they think you where placed into the wrong one.

-Tim

Tuesday, May 24, 2005 6:41 AM
You are teh man, Tim... Most of my team are in the middle of their builds and will be in primer... We'll probably have more cars in FTM entering UC than you had last year total... lol

Tuesday, May 24, 2005 1:48 PM
Tuesday, May 24, 2005 1:49 PM
all my hardware is in.... lets see if it will be done in time, lol

It will.

cavwhat@yahoo.com

Tuesday, May 24, 2005 1:58 PM
sndsgood wrote:bunch of primer queens lol

Ahem... I've heard comments about not being painted by someone else... ahem... lol

Tuesday, May 24, 2005 6:48 PM
yeah but thats all on the inside josh, inside primer doesnt count lol.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography

Tuesday, May 24, 2005 9:48 PM
Bah, that just means you haven't embraced your full primer-ness...

Yeah, I got nothing...

Tuesday, May 24, 2005 11:09 PM
Quote:

Keep in mind though that judges WILL move you to a different class if they think you where placed into the wrong one.

I know they moved me from the mild class to the wild class last year.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005 5:31 AM
MR. Blue wrote:
Quote:

I know they moved me from the mild class to the wild class last year.

custom paint like that usually does vince. nice precision power amps though, i havnt seen those in ages, always loved those amps.

Bah, that just means you haven't embraced your full primer-ness...

your right i havnt embraced my primer-ness. but i was hanging around with geeds when he was in primer for a long time and i think he had enough primer for the both of us lol

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Wednesday, May 25, 2005 5:33 AM
97cavy22 wrote:I kinda want to go, but my friends decided at the last sec they didnt want too, so i have no one to room or cruise with.....and i REALLY dont feel like making the trip by myself

anyone in the north east lookin for a roomy? or having a caravan i could hook up with?

as of now im crashing on the floor in kandymans room. you might find somebody else who has floor space or an extra bed. im going out on thursday to meet w/ a whole group of people from ohio. check the regional forums to look for caravans

Land Pirates sail the open roads
DISCLAIMER: If anything I say offends you, I don't care..wear a helmet. Also, the information
I post is what I know to the best of my knowledge. If I am wrong, please correct me so that
others as well as myself may learn.
Premium sinc 6-17-04
Monday, May 30, 2005 7:03 PM
I have a question for Tim, what are the rules of the car show?

I wanted to know if it is alright if I leave cards for my sponsor's company on my car for people.

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Monday, May 30, 2005 7:26 PM
NJs Honda Killa wrote:I have a question for Tim, what are the rules of the car show?

I wanted to know if it is alright if I leave cards for my sponsor's company on my car for people.

GOOD QUESTION ADAM!!
Wondering the same?

cause im so hott

OEM CAMBER/CASTER KIT 10 People for $210 <P>
GOT ECOTEC?
Tuesday, May 31, 2005 4:28 AM
Dave (2 UNIQ) wrote:
NJs Honda Killa wrote:I have a question for Tim, what are the rules of the car show?

GOOD QUESTION ADAM!!
Wondering the same?

cause im so hott

Shouldn't be a problem we did it last year and there were no Issues.

Tuesday, May 31, 2005 5:28 AM
97cavy22 wrote:I kinda want to go, but my friends decided at the last sec they didnt want too, so i have no one to room or cruise with.....and i REALLY dont feel like making the trip by myself

Two of us in Maryland meeting up in York,PA to follow someone...

Tuesday, May 31, 2005 9:27 AM
snoeterp82 wrote:

Two of us in Maryland meeting up in York,PA to follow someone...

where are you guys meeting in md?

Tuesday, May 31, 2005 10:05 AM
Well, I live in PG county and the other one lives in Calvert...Im assuming we will meet in my area since she is south of me and we have to go north to PA...

Wednesday, June 01, 2005 11:23 AM
cant wait... only like 2 1/2 hours from chicago

cavwhat@yahoo.com

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search