sportcompactonly led GP? - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
sportcompactonly led GP?
Monday, June 06, 2005 6:06 PM
What happened to the sportcompactonly GP for 2.1 million led kit being sold by KEENAN? It has dissapeared out of the GP forum and I already paid. Havnt heard anything since either.......... I tried searching but nothing came up... the price for the GP was 164.99$. Can a site admin or someone with experience answer these questions thanks.......

Re: sportcompactonly led GP?
Monday, June 06, 2005 7:23 PM
Chris, their number is 888.766.0022

I was there Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday last week asking for my kit. I ended up getting it on thursday the 2nd. appearently they had problems getting the kits shipped from plasmaglow to their shop. None the less yours should be in the mail. I say call them and get a tracking number.

Tuesday, June 07, 2005 4:45 AM
thanks for the info, but why is the thread completely gone from the GP section???
Thursday, June 09, 2005 11:25 AM
deadbob were the kits on backorder??? i just called and they said the kit was on backorder....
Friday, June 10, 2005 2:52 AM
as for the gp disappearing, i think thats cuz the gp ended, i just got my kit in yesterday, so yours should be coming soon

Saturday, June 11, 2005 3:31 AM
What the told me when i was in the shop paying was they had to get the kits from Plasmaglow. They said that would not be a big deal because Plasmaglow has a warehouse here in Phoenix.

Naturally I wanted to go over there and pick it up since they did not have any kits in the shop... so they called and said no. it's only a distribution center, and does not have a retail store.

Fast forward a few weeks when i was the GP's would be over and all the kits would be at the shop:

TUESDAY 5/24: Memoral day caused a shipping delay, come back tomorrow
WEDNESDAY 5/25:: Comminication problem. SCO thougght Plasma was drop shipping to the store, Plasma thought SCO was picking up at the warehouse... come back tomorrow
THURSDAY 5/26: Kit was up against a wall waiting for me... even had a UPS sticker already on it. didn't ask about the others, I was just happy to have mine.

NOW... the kit is sitting in my storage closet... I "WAS" going to have a friend install it this weekend because I know jack squat when it comes to electrical stuff... BUT... I managed to rear end someone and do $4500 worth the damage to my car's front end, so I have a rental to about Monday 6/20 Whick kinda sucks because the money i was going to use to put my exhaust on is now going toward my insurence dedectuable and the $137 ticket i got for causing the accident

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search