2002 Cavalier LS Sport: is this a good deal? - Page 2 - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: 2002 Cavalier LS Sport: is this a good deal?
Monday, June 13, 2005 8:25 AM
i say try to turn around and sell it if you really really want too

but i love my 2.2 OHV, damn reliable, takes a ton of abuse, great gas millage, its just slow

Monday, June 13, 2005 4:28 PM
CSK aka PROCOLD wrote:
Quote:

for your own stupidity you deserve that car and the almighty (laugh) 2200. good luck trying to sell it for that much. by suggestion is call the dealer and see if they'll take it back. good luck though. but honestly, if it all fails, you screwed yourself.
callin the kettle black eh?

not really. yes my cav has the 2200 also. but i knew that to begin with and i knew it was slow as @!#$. i would rather have gotten the z24 but insurance would have killed me one it. hell, i'm paying $2200 a year right now for my base model cavi. i just needed a reliable car after my last car (96 neon). just something to get me around and that would break down on me every couple of weeks. but anyways, its just a major no no to buy a car without knowing exactly what you're buying.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Monday, June 13, 2005 7:44 PM
sorry to hear that, i would have said no if i knew that...i bought my 02ls sport with 29k on it and its also a manual, power everything with the ecotec and i paid 7500.00 for mine...granted it has a salvage title, but i know why they salvaged it and it was just some dumb insurance thing, and i have all the paperwork and you would NEVER know that it was salvaged, car runs and drives perfect

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search