Classifieds scamer-ptcrewzin1@yahoo.com - General Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Classifieds scamer-ptcrewzin1@yahoo.com
Saturday, June 25, 2005 12:29 PM
Just wanted to warn everyone theres another scamer on the classieds
ptcrewzin1@yahoo.com is his email addy and heres his horrible scam:

ptcrewzin1@yahoo.com wrote:
Hello there I just saw your add at jbody.org and I have left over 03 hood, the whole trunk piece but I can just send you the lic part and headlights. Also I ordered a brand new set of X-1 fenders they are still in the box and un painted but I sold my sunfire and got a different car. I was hoping to get $200 or BO the sunfire piece's and $100 for the fenders. So $400 shipped for everything. I take paypal let me know

I replied:
already got fenders thanks
as for the sunfire stuff I do need the Hood headlights and entire trunk if you have it(mines damaged)

How much for all of that and where are you localed?
I also need pics of all the parts.

whats your Name address Phone #
thanks

Sorry no can do. My camera broke yesterday So I can't take pictures of anything I am selling. I am thinking $150 for everything. If you send a paypal payment paypal and myself can offer you a 100% money back if your not happy.

I replied:
Your not a very good scammer, the worst you could have done was go find pic's off google to try and scam me. what gave it away was the fact the hood would cost at least 90 to ship, the fenders 70 to ship, the headlights 30 to ship and the trunk 20 to ship. and im sorry 150 dosent cover that.

Oh you've also been put into investigation for "cyberscams"

Have a nice day-

LOL are you kidding thats funny. Well I sell on ebay. Check out DHL also they ship for half that. DHL ships whole bumpers for 17.50 but you go ahead I could care less because I am not a scammer. If you dont want to buy the items for $150 oh well big deal so someone else will. Watch me care

Its amazing the stupidity some scammers have stooped to....

Re: Classifieds scamer-ptcrewzin1@yahoo.com
Saturday, June 25, 2005 12:35 PM
And other thing maybe you can ask someone before you start being a big @!#$ like you are right now I was going to ship the items for free to your stupid ass because I need this @!#$ out of my house.
Oh and guess what your an @!#$!

I replied:
How I know your a scamer:
1) Shipping WOULD cost more than your asking
2) No pics and your cam just "happened to" brake yesterday how convenient
3) You just "happened to" have ALL the parts i asked for
4) You don't even have a J-Body account
5) You wont provide a name
5) you wont provide a phone #
6) you wont provide an address
7) you never even asked for my address to check shipping cost.
8) you aslo for no reason dropped the price $250 at the first sign I wasn't interested.

-thank you

Saturday, June 25, 2005 12:55 PM
1) shipping with the right company will not be
2) my camera broke you never asked if I was going to get a new one
3)I just happen to have a hood, headlights and trunk lid
4) I dont own a jbody anymore and how do you know for sure what my account name would be?
5)You didn't ask for a name, address or phone number
6)same as 5
7)same as 5
8) I named a price of $250 for headlights, hood and trunk lid, then you switched what your looking for to only a hood and trunk lid...so why not drop to price to sell I dont care if you send me $50 for all of it. I am not into money I could care less you can have all the @!#$ @!#$ for free

I replied:
"4) I don't own a jbody anymore and how do you know for sure what my account name would be?"
Because if you had a JBO name you'd know you can search by email caddy, in which case you don't have an account.
"5)You didn't ask for a name, address or phone number"
I asked in the very first email:

"already got fenders thanks
as for the sunfire stuff I do need the Hood headlights and entire trunk if you have it(mines damaged)

How much for all of that and where are you located?

what's your Name address Phone #
thanks"

"8) I named a price of $250 for headlights, hood and trunk lid, then you switched what your looking for to only a hood and trunk lid...so why not drop to price to sell I don't care if you send me $50 for all of it. I am not into money I could care less you can have all the @!#$ @!#$ for free"
I stated I needed The Hood, trunk and headlights Not just hood and trunk.

Just give up now
bye

LMAO. this guys oo stupid

Saturday, June 25, 2005 1:23 PM
the 400 was including fenders.. you then told him u only wanted hood and trunk.. he said they would be worth 150 and never said that was shipped or not.. Calm down..

POLYFIBER kits $375 (BMX, BC2, Blitz, Drift, KMAX) * CRACKED DASH? CLICK HERE!!
Saturday, June 25, 2005 1:27 PM
Let him put it on eBay but I doubt that would happen. Oh well, at least you saw the signs and didn't get scammed.

Saturday, June 25, 2005 2:11 PM
yup, not jumping on you wis but if you red the whole thing he said 100 for the fenders and 400-100= 300 not 150

Saturday, June 25, 2005 4:53 PM
I know i didnt read it all.. Just seems like your jumping to conclusions. If you dont want to buy dont buy, but you didnt buy and didnt get ripped off so I really dont think you should be saying hes a scam..

POLYFIBER kits $375 (BMX, BC2, Blitz, Drift, KMAX) * CRACKED DASH? CLICK HERE!!
This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search