Every buy from NOPI Parts? - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Every buy from NOPI Parts?
Thursday, June 30, 2005 6:29 AM
They seem to have decent prices on parts just wondering if anyone had purchased from their online catalog and if they recieved good service.

Re: Every buy from NOPI Parts?
Thursday, June 30, 2005 10:18 AM
My only purchase from them was at the NOPI nats in ATL. I'd rather support the smaller businesses here on the JBO that have excellent customer service and generally the same or better pricing.

Thursday, June 30, 2005 12:02 PM
I've purchased a few items from them. I'm not too much of a fan though...

When I received my items, the boxes were smashed up, and the guy on the phone for customer service was one of the rudest guys I've ever talked to. I'd stick with some J-Body businesses...

MaximumBoost.net
1-888-TURBO-31
sales@maximumboost.net

TAX ID: 45-8013458577-3
Thursday, June 30, 2005 12:06 PM
Personally when I dealt with NOPI, I only got good results back. I ordered my header and steering wheel from them some time ago.

Have a good one,
Justin

BEWARE THE WHALE TAIL
Thursday, June 30, 2005 1:04 PM
I take it back I just got off the phone with another guy from Nopi and he was pretty nice. He took care of my problem...

I guess it just depends on who you talk to there!

MaximumBoost.net
1-888-TURBO-31
sales@maximumboost.net

TAX ID: 45-8013458577-3
Thursday, June 30, 2005 1:23 PM
I have dealt with them nothing but thumbs up about them. One time they called me to ask me if i wanted to wait on a back order, get a refund or order something else. They ship the stuff out fast as long as they can get a hold of it or it is in Stock. Ordered my Aerogear hood got it in seven Days from time of order but it was in stock.

2004 Grand Prix GTP (Competition Group)
SOLD-->1999 Z24 5M-#30 to register on JBO
"You can please some of the people some of the time but you can't please all the people'
all the time

Friday, July 01, 2005 12:14 AM
I had a mostly good experience. I ordered pads and rotors that somebody on here had recomended and some book. The parts worked out, but they sent me the wrong book cuz apparently the one I ordered is not available even though it's on the site. I've heard other people say they've ordered parts from NOPI that are on the site but you can't actually get them and they don't take them off the site. I'd still recomend them though.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search