GAVANA web site glitch? - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
GAVANA web site glitch?
Wednesday, June 29, 2005 8:24 AM
I just went to order asco front and rear bars for the cav adn when i clicked the buy now and preceeded to the checkout nothing was there! So i tried anther item to see if it was just me and the same thing had happened.

Does anybody know if somthing is wrong with the site? I emailed jim to see if he has been ahving problems with the site.

Re: GAVANA web site glitch?
Wednesday, June 29, 2005 9:37 AM
661-251-8881 Call, ask for Jim and I am sure he can help you over the phone. His a great guy. If there are any problems with the website as well as in bugs make sure you let him know as well so he can take care of it so it does not happen to others.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005 5:53 PM
Wow talk about friendly competition, Karo and Jim are both great guys who support the J-body scene with excellent customer service, they get all my business, 3 cheers!

Wednesday, June 29, 2005 8:14 PM
I just got home from work and he had already contacted me i ordered my bars and everything is cool i guess my computer had a brain fart. anywho i know jim is a good guy ive gotten my konis teins and strut bars from him as well as the swaybars from him now.

Thursday, June 30, 2005 9:39 AM
also you want to spell things correctly

GRAVANA

addco

Thursday, July 07, 2005 9:40 PM
^^^^ thanks mom j/k lol I didn't even notice^ whew...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search