05 Bash - Page 2 - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: 05 Bash
Sunday, July 10, 2005 3:57 PM
Yeah, Hypsy (sp?) really has no idea how close he came to gettting one good punch in the face. lol

Had a great time guys, and can't wait til next year.




Re: 05 Bash
Sunday, July 10, 2005 4:10 PM
i had a pretty good time too....except i lost my super cool cowboy hat and cop glasses. other than that....it was sweet.




<img src="http://registry.gmenthusiast.com/images/tabasco/JBO%20ad%20banner%20brown4%20sold.JPG">
www.TabascoRacing.com
SOLD!!! email tabasco_ant@hotmail.com
Re: 05 Bash
Sunday, July 10, 2005 4:14 PM
My Cars slower than your Car!! wrote:

Yeah, Hypsy (sp?) really has no idea how close he came to gettting one good punch in the face. lol

Had a great time guys, and can't wait til next year.


frank the tank baby!!!!!!
sorry about thur. night man, wish i would've looked out for ya

the bash rocked








Re: 05 Bash
Sunday, July 10, 2005 4:40 PM
Frank and Ben! Hell of a time hanging with you guys. You two are awesome, and thanks for letting crash on the floor since I didn't feel like driving home lol

DTP, JNickel, and Shannon: Thanks for letting stay with you Friday and extra thanks to DTP for not raping me lol

Karo: great to hang out with you also, and thanks for the damn liquid cocaine....talk about owned

Stephane: you're @!#$in cool as @!#$!! lol awesoem meeting you...had a blast!

Joe, Ian, T2, JayVan, Ruen, Chewy, Teske, Erod, Lenko, Marc (illd9), Trey, Cannon, and so many i'm forgetting at the moment...It was great seeing old faces and meeting new ones





Re: 05 Bash
Sunday, July 10, 2005 5:57 PM
So, here's my little story from the Bash:

I was told prior to the Bash and at registration that my car should be in the "Stock 3rd Generation" class because all I really have is an exhaust. So, I put that as my class on the window card. Well, apparently when my car was judged the judges changed the class, but didn't say anything to me about it.

After the trophies for the stock class were handed out, my friend and I were on our way out to get something to eat and go enjoy the hot tub in our room. Well, as I'm driving through the "midway" where all the companies were set up I hear my name. I seriously thought I was hallucinating. I just kept driving. Then my friend Matt (Rodimus Prime) calls me and says "There's someone here who wants to talk to you!" It was the MC who was handing the trophies out. I felt like such a moron. The first thing I said was "You guys switched the class on me and didn't tell me!" I hope everyone had a good laugh at me on the loud speaker . I wish I could have actually been there to get my trophy . Oh well, no complaints here, I mean after all my 4x4 Sunfire won a trophy in the freaking Street Class! And to the judges... nothing but love, hopefully next year I will be in the right class from the beginning .

Besides this the weekend was pretty uneventful. Just hung around the Brownsburg Holiday Inn Express with Matt (Rodimus Prime) and his "homies" from PA and drank Kamikazes and Long Island "Wood" . Remember Matt, get a jacuzzi suite next year so you too can have a mini fridge and microwave . Thanks again for switching the IDI cover for me. While you were off getting tools some scary guy asked me if my car was messed up and I started laughing and said no. And I will be sure to make good on my promise to have the RK intake the next time you see the car . Love ya Matt. That is all.






IT'S BACK!!!
Re: 05 Bash
Sunday, July 10, 2005 6:19 PM
It was good seeing everyone again. Old faces & new. I had a great time.



<img src=http://www.krimotorsports.com/images/graphics/newjbosign1210.gif>
________<a href="http://www.krimotorsports.com?source=JBOsig"><img src=http://www.krimotorsports.com/images/graphics/krimotorsportsbluemini2.jpg>________
"Your Premier Source For Automotive Neon & Accessories!"
Re: 05 Bash
Sunday, July 10, 2005 6:48 PM
Signal Thirteen wrote:



Two words.....Bottle... Rockets. I think you know what im talking about.



we had those. and Lenko Hypsy and I found some culverts and stuff and well as two cops.......good wholesome fun
heres more or less the convo
cop: raise yer hand if yer intoxicated (no body really moves)
cop: okay raise yer hand if youve been drinking (the majority raises their hands)
cop: okay how many havent been drinking (like 4 people slowly raise their hands)
cop: (insert some bs about public intoxication and a warning)

cop gets info from each person

cop: where is your license sir
lenko: in my car
cop: state yer name and where yer from
lenko: John Lenko...l-e-n-k-o british columbia
cop: so you flew down here?
lenko: nope i drove....46 hours
cop: you DROVE 46 hours to be here? are you out of your F***ing mind?
me(mumbling): every year
Lenko: yes sir
cop: well this is reported as juvenile so i can expect you guys are done for the night?
group: yeeeeesssssss
cop: okay good now return to your hotel rooms and behave
Hypsy: Officer can we light off one more?




God of War: BEST ACTION GAME(2005 Video Game Awards)
Re: 05 Bash
Sunday, July 10, 2005 6:51 PM
LOL, that's good stuff Carrie. I too was a little shocked (ok, not just a little)...when I come to the bash I just like hanging out with all the people and checking out all the cars in person, so I never bother to race or show my car. Last year I just told the judges to skip my car cuz I didn't think I had a chance considering all the other awesome cars you guys bring out. Well, this year I did much the same by just pulling up and parking. I cleaned up my wheels, did a quick wipe down with spray detailer, and sprayed some tire shine for all you JBOer's who would be taking pics (didn't want people thinking my car looks like @!#$ in person lol)
I had my windows mostly up, left my hood closed, and left all the crap I threw in the backseat just sitting there and walked around all day.
So, i'm standing there at the awards zoning out and feeling the after-effects of Karo's liquid cocaine from the night before and I hear my name for 3rd place. I was like "WTF, that can't be right" so i'm like "@!#$ it" and start walking lol My damn flip-flop caught the chair of My-car-is-slower-than-your-car and I lose it and I was just going to keep walking, but I turned around and picked it up lol Frank said he was going to pick it up and throw it, but he saw the dazed and confused look on my face and didn't want to mess with me lol
Later, I was told that someone popped my hood so they could take a look at it lol
I still don't know how I got it nor do I know what class I was in (was #4 street or mild?) I feel bad though since I barely did anything to get ready for it, but oh well....all's well that ends well I guess.





Re: 05 Bash
Sunday, July 10, 2005 6:55 PM
J TO ENVY wrote:

So, here's my little story from the Bash:

I was told prior to the Bash and at registration that my car should be in the "Stock 3rd Generation" class because all I really have is an exhaust. So, I put that as my class on the window card. Well, apparently when my car was judged the judges changed the class, but didn't say anything to me about it.

After the trophies for the stock class were handed out, my friend and I were on our way out to get something to eat and go enjoy the hot tub in our room. Well, as I'm driving through the "midway" where all the companies were set up I hear my name. I seriously thought I was hallucinating. I just kept driving. Then my friend Matt (Rodimus Prime) calls me and says "There's someone here who wants to talk to you!" It was the MC who was handing the trophies out. I felt like such a moron. The first thing I said was "You guys switched the class on me and didn't tell me!" I hope everyone had a good laugh at me on the loud speaker . I wish I could have actually been there to get my trophy . Oh well, no complaints here, I mean after all my 4x4 Sunfire won a trophy in the freaking Street Class! And to the judges... nothing but love, hopefully next year I will be in the right class from the beginning .

Besides this the weekend was pretty uneventful. Just hung around the Brownsburg Holiday Inn Express with Matt (Rodimus Prime) and his "homies" from PA and drank Kamikazes and Long Island "Wood" . Remember Matt, get a jacuzzi suite next year so you too can have a mini fridge and microwave . Thanks again for switching the IDI cover for me. While you were off getting tools some scary guy asked me if my car was messed up and I started laughing and said no. And I will be sure to make good on my promise to have the RK intake the next time you see the car . Love ya Matt. That is all.


that was fricken hillarious........... shes argueing with the announcer guy on the phone over the mic about how she had to switch classes and hes like.... why are you argueiing with me over the phone..... you won third place....

and somehow ian lacey took home like 22 trophies with once car not officially but yeah everyone was like



God of War: BEST ACTION GAME(2005 Video Game Awards)
Re: 05 Bash
Sunday, July 10, 2005 8:13 PM
Yeah, it was pretty fun arguing with the announcer . I just couldn't believe that they changed my class and didn't tell me anything even though I was sitting right by my car while they were judging it. I guess that's what I get for wanting to leave to go eat at Burger King .

Matt (Rodimus Prime), if you read this I have one thing to say... "These things so icy... you can skate on 'em!!!"






IT'S BACK!!!
Re: 05 Bash
Monday, July 11, 2005 12:31 AM
girlRacer wrote:

only 1 person knew who i was , which doesn't surprise me, i'm more known over at v6z24.com.


was that me?
i remember saying hi to you as you drove by....




OEM CAMBER/CASTER KIT 10 People for $210 <P>
Image
GOT ECOTEC?

Re: 05 Bash
Monday, July 11, 2005 5:09 AM
didnt have my car... but good times at the bash




cavwhat@yahoo.com
Image


Re: 05 Bash
Monday, July 11, 2005 6:08 AM
J TO ENVY wrote:

Yeah, it was pretty fun arguing with the announcer . I just couldn't believe that they changed my class and didn't tell me anything even though I was sitting right by my car while they were judging it. I guess that's what I get for wanting to leave to go eat at Burger King .

Matt (Rodimus Prime), if you read this I have one thing to say... "These things so icy... you can skate on 'em!!!"




that was so funny hearing u argue with him lol.


we had a blast, just need to move the stage closer to our canopy next year. we had like 8 people in our group and i think 7 of them took home trophys, that was pretty sweet.


http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Re: 05 Bash
Monday, July 11, 2005 6:10 AM
yea that was pretty funny lol



1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85





Re: 05 Bash
Monday, July 11, 2005 9:57 AM
Tabasco Racing has been SOLD wrote:

i had a pretty good time too....except i lost my super cool cowboy hat and cop glasses. other than that....it was sweet.

im gonna buy you some sweet cop glasses and send them to ya you english talking drunk lol




Re: 05 Bash
Monday, July 11, 2005 10:23 AM
Shane OBizzle(ShOBiz) wrote:


Stephane: you're @!#$in cool as @!#$!! lol awesoem meeting you...had a blast!


Shane: I really appreciate that. I know a handful of people came up to me and said "I thought you were going to be a complete bitch, but you proved yourself otherwise". I had an awesome time. It was a true pleasure getting a chance to talk to you...

Frank and Ben: Words cant describe how much fun I had talking and hanging out with you guys through out the weekend. I will be in WVA very soon, I will most definitely give you guys a ring. We will have to enjoy the Capt. Morgan and english accents very soon!

DTP: Thank you for calling me and having the Ohio caravan come and scoop me up in Columbus. (I hope Erod knows that Im joking when I made the comments about taking forever)...I dont care what anyone says, you are a good guy.

Jim and Angie: Finally got to meet you two and hope that we can hang out in the future considering you both are within a half hour of me LOL

Cannon: It was also a pleasure meeting you and having actual serious conversations. Lay off the absinthe, buddy!

Hyspy: I would like to say that it was nice meeting you, but since you hit me in the head I dont know.

Rodimus Prime: Ill see you soon in PA! Sorry your weekend wasnt that great.

Karo: Im glad you talked me into going a few months ago, needless to say what happened this past weekend is more than what I could have ever have asked for...







Re: 05 Bash
Monday, July 11, 2005 10:58 AM
Yeah, the split hotels was a bummer, but I can't complain. I didn't know I was coming until a couple of weeks and ago and made my reservations the week of the bash.

Next year I will try to big my car with me, LOL!!






Jason
99 Z24
#25 to register on the Org !!
Racers Edge
Johnny Mack Turbo Systems
Engineered Performance
Re: 05 Bash
Monday, July 11, 2005 11:23 AM
snoeterp82 wrote:

Shane: I really appreciate that. I know a handful of people came up to me and said "I thought you were going to be a complete bitch, but you proved yourself otherwise". I had an awesome time. It was a true pleasure getting a chance to talk to you...


I met you briefly, Thursday night when you introduced yourself. I don't recall seeing you at all after that. Did you ever come back to the super 8??






Re: 05 Bash
Monday, July 11, 2005 11:24 AM
I'm gonna start uploading some of my pics right now, and I'll post them in Photos forum.
I only came home with 101 pics, mostly cuz of boozin, but some of them are good. Look for them in a few.



Re: 05 Bash
Monday, July 11, 2005 11:39 AM
Wild Weasel wrote:

snoeterp82 wrote:

Shane: I really appreciate that. I know a handful of people came up to me and said "I thought you were going to be a complete bitch, but you proved yourself otherwise". I had an awesome time. It was a true pleasure getting a chance to talk to you...


I met you briefly, Thursday night when you introduced yourself. I don't recall seeing you at all after that. Did you ever come back to the super 8??


I was there all weekend...



Re: 05 Bash
Monday, July 11, 2005 11:40 AM
Seriously??

Were you not sitting in the circle in the lot with us or was I just drunker than I thought??






Re: 05 Bash
Monday, July 11, 2005 11:49 AM
I dunno...a little of both...



Re: 05 Bash
Monday, July 11, 2005 1:01 PM
you were quite teh drunk the one night



1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85





Re: 05 Bash
Monday, July 11, 2005 1:02 PM
hehe. I totally remember meeting you though. Maybe I wasn't quite so drunk yet then.

Steph, was it you that turned your back to us and cut us out of the circle?






Re: 05 Bash
Monday, July 11, 2005 4:38 PM
Rodimus Prime wrote:

you were quite teh drunk the one night


I was waaaaaaaay worse on Sat. night...I couldnt STFU LOL



Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

 

Start New Topic Advanced Search