My review of A-Plus performance - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
My review of A-Plus performance
Thursday, July 07, 2005 5:34 PM
Hey everybody, I would like to share my experiences with A-PLus performace. I have had a great experience with them despite of a bad situation. Im sure Jason was sick of getting emails and phone calls from me, lol.

It all started in April. I wanted to add keyless entry to my car so after reading some great reviews from this site I decided to order from Jason. I ordered up a CK2000 keyless entry kit by autoloc. A+ quickley sent the package to me and I recieved it in about a week because I am in Canada. After installing the kit I ran into huge problems, The remote reciever module was faulty right from factory. I spent hours on the phone with autolocs tech support testing wires and found that the reciever box was sending out both a lock and unloc signal at the same time so it would simply click. No biggy, the tech support told me to send it in. Now once again, Im from Canada so apparently autoloc doesnt like getting parts from Canada because they told me to send the module back to jason for him to send to autoloc....Well ok, thats not a huge deal anyways I was going out of town for a bit anyways so I took another car (87 camaro Iroc-z) when I arrived home the module had been sent back claiming nothing wrong with it.

It was at this time that I also decided to order some seats and motor mounts from Jason. He sent the seats right away and sent the motor mounts with the reciever module. after recieving the module I plugged it in and it worked like a champ, no problems whatsoever. So that was awesome. I put my seats in easily and put the motor mounts in easily too so that was great.

I went on another trip and on the way home (500km from home) the seat snapped. I put my duffel bag behind the seat to prop it up and drove home, I dissassembled the seat and it seemed like when the factory built the seat and welded the upper and lower structures together they had the voltage to high. No big deal, I welded it all back together and strengthed a couple other welds and added a piece of foam to the seat and everything was great once again,

Jason has replied to emails within the hour. He has been very fast with shipping and has been an all around awesome supplier. I will definately be going to him for future modification needs. Although the situation with the keyless entry was pretty tricky he handled it quite professionaly and did his best to help me out. I would recomend him to anyone needing to purchase anything. Thank you Jason for all your help.

Oh, and I should soon have the very first pictures of my car up as soon as I give it a good waxing

Re: My review of A-Plus performance
Thursday, July 07, 2005 5:45 PM
So your sayin he gets an A-PLUS eh!Sorry guys had to be a dork.I look forward to doing business with him soon.Thanks for your review and good luck with your project.

redcavi 04
Thursday, July 07, 2005 5:46 PM
lol, definately and a-plus, lol
Thursday, July 07, 2005 6:11 PM
Hey guys is there a forum to talk about these sellers. It would be great to know what other experiences other people have with the quality of products and serivce. I could not only be of actual websites but of ebay sellers too.
Thursday, July 07, 2005 6:11 PM
I have gotten 95% of the parts for my car from Jason. I'm proud to be sponsored by him. He has never let me down.....

APlusperformance.com January 2005 Ride Of The Month
Sponsored by APlusPerformance.com
Thursday, July 07, 2005 11:07 PM
I'm proud to wear his shirt! It is one of my favorite J companys shirts!

Friday, July 08, 2005 5:09 AM
another one of these post

Saturday, July 09, 2005 12:19 PM
when i get like 530 BC2 from him just broke right now i cant wait ive heard alot of good stuff bout him

Saturday, July 09, 2005 6:50 PM
i cant wait, i see nothing but positive reports of these guys

Saturday, July 09, 2005 8:51 PM
you might find his name on my toolbox...definitely one of the best suppliers here on the org. Great guy too

Saturday, July 09, 2005 9:22 PM
Bill Muff wrote:when i get like 530 BC2 from him just broke right now i cant wait ive heard alot of good stuff bout him

deff get it the kit i got from him fits great

http://www.cardomain.com/id/oyyci
http://photobucket.com/albums/d170/Oyyci/

Sunday, July 10, 2005 12:04 AM
Jason is da man!!

Monday, July 11, 2005 3:29 PM
Jason always gets an "a-plus" Great company!!

Proudly supports A+ Performance
Monday, July 11, 2005 10:37 PM
i've had nothing but good experiences with a-plus performance. it keeps me going back.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005 2:42 PM
I agree a plus is my new favorite company to deal with, now that high rev doesn`t pick up the phones anymore...

Cone
2000 ecotec cavalier
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search