Big thanks go out to...... - Page 2 - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Big thanks go out to......
Tuesday, July 12, 2005 3:35 PM
Joe Schulte wrote:Darkstars- Much more laid back than I had imagined, car looks just as sweet in person, glad I finally have met you, hope to get a little more time to chat next time though.

what were you expecting me to be running around naked and screaming? it was nice meeting you to

Tuesday, July 12, 2005 4:05 PM
Darkstars wrote:
Joe Schulte wrote:Darkstars- Much more laid back than I had imagined, car looks just as sweet in person, glad I finally have met you, hope to get a little more time to chat next time though.

what were you expecting me to be running around naked and screaming? it was nice meeting you to

i was. LOL

http://www.j-body.org/classifieds/miscellaneous/60612/

Tuesday, July 12, 2005 4:37 PM
best thing ever is when joe almost left the awards when his class was done being called and Ian got third. i had to tell him to stay and just wait.

u owe me ur trophy!

lol

BeardLife / Club Awesome Reject Blog
Tuesday, July 12, 2005 4:46 PM
SonicFireGT wrote:its okay joe... you can always be my whore

Yes .

SAC (The Wrinkled One) wrote:
Darkstars wrote:

i was. LOL

Exactly!

Qwik2k2z24 wrote:best thing ever is when joe almost left the awards when his class was done being called and Ian got third. i had to tell him to stay and just wait.

u owe me ur trophy!

lol

I was so sick of the heat, and I knew they messed that up . I honestly didn't expect to take third at all, when Ryan said my name, and then they did I was in shock, as I said.....I didn't clean the car at all once there. Made me feel bad for giving it a half-assed attempt, but after the nice ding in my 1/4 and my wheel incident before leaving thanks to other people, I lost my spirits.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005 5:45 PM
wheel an ding incident????

www.OverloadCars.net
Tuesday, July 12, 2005 6:18 PM
mr. schulte had an issue w/ his grandfather helpin him out with something around his wheels...well.. mr. grandpa schulte dropped one of the wheels on its face..which scuffed it up, which was barely noticeable!!!!! its one of those things that no one would ever ever notice except the owner...i mean, he pointed it out to me, and i could barely tell!!!
and the ding, he got a door ding/or dent from someone leanin on his car one of the nights everyone was out partyin...i remember friday night him tellin me he didn't care about the show and this and that..and look, he won a trophy

Tuesday, July 12, 2005 6:36 PM
i couldnt even find that wheel scuff until it was pointed out. but yeah. one of those owner things. ied be the same way too.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005 7:51 PM
I know how you guys feel. I had a tiny ding on my passeger side door, i bet no one noticed!!! lol JoeDM, you know you deserved that trophy, your car is always clean!!!

Well, I drop my car off to get my "ding" repaired tommorrow. Cant wait to see how it looks when i get back.

By the way, sorry about the bowling alley last night Joe, I was so upset. But i had fun at Denny"s

See you guys

Nick

Go Go OG Traction!!
Tuesday, July 12, 2005 8:03 PM
im glad u came to the bash OG nick. hope u had a badass weekend before having to leave again. like i said before. good luck and dont get killed! il have to show my face again when u come back to the states. enjoy working on those 13 liter turbo/supercharged beasts!

Tuesday, July 12, 2005 8:06 PM
oh and thanks for giving me a ride back to hotel from bash nick, along with letting me drive it around. we pulled hard on karo till something went wrong and the trans didnt shift to 3rd

Tuesday, July 12, 2005 8:18 PM
Dude no need to apologize! I was just glad to see you before you head out again. I'm going to miss you, I hate how you come back, then have to go again......but I guess I can wait .

We have a good time no matter where we go! Denny's owned .

Tuesday, July 12, 2005 8:46 PM
Jay, I swear it wasnt my fault!!! That tranny is junk!!!!! I swear!!! Doh!! I'm an idiot. We are definatly hanging out when I get back!! You can borrow my engine while I am gone as long as you do a bullet proof rebuild when i get back! I am online all the time over there if you wanna chat, the names are in my reg.

Both you guys know I had a terrific time there. Cant wait to get back in Dec. See you guys.

Nick

ARR, It's driving me nuts!!!!!

Go Go OG Traction!!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search