Theft at the bash! - Page 6 - General Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: Theft at the bash!
Wednesday, July 20, 2005 3:58 PM
All i know is at work we got 4 banners made, and they were over 400 apeice

Wednesday, July 20, 2005 4:20 PM
some of you guys are getting ripped off on banners...

vinyl is not expensive... i get most of my stuff done at like barely over cost... and im not sponsered.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005 4:47 PM
Joe Schulte (JoeDM) wrote:
SonicFireGT wrote:i want my wedding at the bash............ now i just gotta find a girl that'll let me

Are you proposing?

you know it you sexay thang you

God of War: BEST ACTION GAME(2005 Video Game Awards)
Wednesday, July 20, 2005 4:51 PM
and might i add......... you sure do got a perty mouf ehe ehee ehee

Wednesday, July 20, 2005 5:04 PM

Wednesday, July 20, 2005 6:42 PM
John Higgins wrote:
NfamousZ24 wrote:
John Higgins wrote:
NfamousZ24 wrote:People have to understand this little tid bit of info about those companies that show up at the Car Shows Displaying the GM Cars. A lot of time GM Contracts out small companies and people that Go around and truck GM's Displays and promote and advertise the GM products. So those banners might not have been paid by GM but the individuals that are contracted out by GM to Advertise for GM. Just food for thoght.

I was not at the Bash, but yet I know it was GM who had the cars there. GM does not let there cars out to anyone. Trust me it was GM there.

As for the banners and money etc.... Yes they cost money to be made, but companies like GM, AEM, or other big name companies they have that stuff written off.
I can understand the GMSCB banners where probably out of Tim's pocket and can understand those.

Also I got a Chevy Banner from GM there cost was $13. That was one of the Big Black ones with Chevy in red. That is not much.

Trust me I know most of those GM booths are contacted out to other companies, I was hoping that I would one day be able to do that but when I found out that most of them are contracted out I wouldn't be able to do that and stay within GM.

Ok, GM might hire soemone to tow the cars around, and maybe even set the display up. My point in what I posted was you stated GM does not own the banners etc... GM was there at the bash. I know one of the guys there, he has been at the bash every year for about 3 years now, and he works for GM, and he helps set up where and when some of those Gm cars go. So GM's money is spent on those banners, and like I said in another post there is cost for them is cheap.

It still doesn't make it right. That is the point of the whole thing. I helped put up those banners up on Thursday night and I was asking Tim after the show if I can have one and Tim told me that he had to give them back after that Bash. So as far as I know whoever loaned them out wanted them back. Hell atleast I asked and not just strait up and stole one.

Quote:

and might i add......... you sure do got a perty mouf ehe ehee ehee

You know I bought that movie on DVD for $10 at Best Buy the day before I left for the Bash so I can have my wifes family watch it at the Chalet we stayed in TN,

Wednesday, July 20, 2005 6:52 PM
nfamous........ which movie lol that lines been used a bunch of times

Wednesday, July 20, 2005 9:52 PM
The movie you are thinking of is "Deliverance"

Opinions are like ***holes everyone has one.
Thursday, July 21, 2005 4:38 AM
CurvyJBody wrote:The movie you are thinking of is "Deliverance"

Ding Ding Ding That is the movie anywhere else is just jacking it off of Deliverance

on a side note this thread needs to die.

Thursday, July 21, 2005 4:12 PM
This thread never should have been "alive" in the first place. It wasn't made for discussion. It wasn't made because Tim and the Staff we wanted your opinion. It was here as an announcement and a request that for anyone who might have unknowingly taken banners from the GMSCB thinking that they were free to attendees to please contact Tim in order to return them.

-so-

If anyone has a banner from the bash they would like to return, please contact Tim about doing so. I know he and all of us on the GMSCB staff would appreciate it.

Thank you.

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search