GMSC Bash DVD - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
GMSC Bash DVD
Monday, August 01, 2005 6:27 PM
The DVD is almost done just waiting to get some permission to use some music from a few bands. If anyone has a band with a good beat we would love to use your music. The DVD is about 20mins with the highlights of the bash. It will sell for $5.00 like last year.

We will also have GMSC Bash coverage in our 4th quarter 2005 issue of Domestic Driver Magazine so keep a watch out for it. It will probably be at least 6 pages of coverage! Who know's your car might end up in it!

It was nice being able to go to the bash and meet some new people as always.

Re: GMSC Bash DVD
Monday, August 01, 2005 6:59 PM
kick ass let us know when its out to buy

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Monday, August 01, 2005 10:30 PM
damn, you;re on loch raven blvd? so close....

one question, this is jbodymagazine right? name change?

Tuesday, August 02, 2005 6:37 AM
Hey if I were you, You should Contact Street-Line.net about their Cavalier being in the Video and if they are willing to let you use photage of their car. Also if you ask nicely they might even work a deal where you might be able to use music from Shockwave.

Sampling from Shockwave http://www.myspace.com/shockwave

Tuesday, August 02, 2005 10:39 AM
this wont be a vidio where pics of cars flash by so quick u hardly get a look at anything will it?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Tuesday, August 02, 2005 12:08 PM
NfamousZ24 wrote:Hey if I were you, You should Contact Street-Line.net about their Cavalier being in the Video and if they are willing to let you use photage of their car. Also if you ask nicely they might even work a deal where you might be able to use music from Shockwave.

Sampling from Shockwave http://www.myspace.com/shockwave

Got to love lawyers and photo release forms....

-Tim

Tuesday, August 02, 2005 12:35 PM
ill be the mag and the video. Let us know when its available.

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Tuesday, August 02, 2005 3:33 PM
I don't think I took any pictures or video of streetline's car. They didn't even drive the car at the bash did they? Since this is a bash video I want only things from the bash on it.

This DVD will be a lot like last years accept for a little better editing and video quality. Many different shots this time as well. There will be video of me walking around some cars and video of the drags, burnouts and driving as they leave.

We will include some pictures with this years DVD as well.

Tim - Can you give me the offical results of the event to include in the 4th quarter issue coverage?

Dam-it Muffins (Event) - Yes same magazine just a name change. Also where do you live from your profile you live in a Muffin or something.

Thanks everyone!

Tuesday, August 02, 2005 5:48 PM
Domestic Driver Magazine wrote:I don't think I took any pictures or video of streetline's car. They didn't even drive the car at the bash did they?

Your joking right? Are you sure you were at the same show as everyone else? If you were you would of known who won "Best Of Show". You also know that there where two RHD cavaliers first time EVER at the GM Bash.

Thanks for your non support

SHOCKWAVE IS BACK
Tuesday, August 02, 2005 6:09 PM
I didn't stay for the awards. I left right before to get something to eat. When I came back I setup for video taping everyone leaving.

Also I didn't take many pictures of company cars. So did they drive the car?

Tuesday, August 02, 2005 6:17 PM
Ummm so you are saying that you didn't get any pics or video of the company cars.

None from the GM booths with the Vettes, Stock Cars, Drag Cobalt, 272 Cobalt, 4 door Cobalt SS with the 2dr rear end, HHR, Solstice, and the other Hawt Cars that they had.

Easy Street had the dropped Cavalier, And the nice Aveo

RSM

Hahns Racecraft

Street Line had by far the best Cavy there along with the TRD Cavalier

Gauge magazine

CobaltSS.net

More sponsors and vendors that I am sure that I missed

You Know the Bash wouldn't be the Bash without those people and that is really sad that you didn't get them.

Also parked in that area was Ian Lacey, Anthony Jones, Erod and many other nice Rides.

Without that I don't see the point in getting the DVD I mgiht be wrong it still could be a good DVD just that is a big Dissapointment.

Tuesday, August 02, 2005 6:30 PM
Hahns Racecraft - Was on the track so I had video and pictures of it. Also gauge magazine is another magazine so I don't really want to help the competition.

I took some pictures of company cars but not many. I don't try to give company's free publicity. Plus video I think is more for action and pictures are for show cars.

I don't not support the companys that helped make the event possible, but we are not affiliated with them and aren't going to try to support them to much in the DVD or magazine.

I have looked at the Streetline car online before so didn't really look at it at the bash.

Why don't we save the comments about the quality of the DVD untill after people start receiving their copies. It will be a lot like last years that everyone seemed to like so I don't think people will have a problem with it. Just new cars and a new adventure!

Tuesday, August 02, 2005 6:33 PM
Does anyone know of any bands that or techno that we could add to the DVD? Let me know if you do! We are willing to pay.

Tuesday, August 02, 2005 6:40 PM
Domestic Driver Magazine wrote:The DVD is almost done just waiting to get some permission to use some music from a few bands. If anyone has a band with a good beat we would love to use your music. The DVD is about 20mins with the highlights of the bash. It will sell for $5.00 like last year.

We will also have GMSC Bash coverage in our 4th quarter 2005 issue of Domestic Driver Magazine so keep a watch out for it. It will probably be at least 6 pages of coverage! Who know's your car might end up in it!

It was nice being able to go to the bash and meet some new people as always.
if you're looking for music check out teatheband.com they are friends of mine and im their sales manager....dont think they will mind if you use their music.....if you want offical permission i can ask

Wednesday, August 03, 2005 8:16 AM
sounds good, ill get a copy when it's done

Wednesday, August 03, 2005 2:37 PM
Domestic Driver Magazine wrote:

Dam-it Muffins (Event) - Yes same magazine just a name change. Also where do you live from your profile you live in a Muffin or something.

Thanks everyone!

Towson area

Wednesday, August 03, 2005 6:47 PM
Let us tuned when the DVD is available.

ELIOT. Now.....boosted.

Friday, August 05, 2005 12:53 AM
Dope! Keep us posted

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Sunday, August 07, 2005 7:06 PM
holy crap people, this is a 5 doller dvd of the peoples cars that participated, this is not a promotion to the companys that helped support the bash, they got there recognition at the bash, quit being tightasses. EVERYONE one knows what streetlines cav looks like, no one know what my cav looks like, and more than likely, people dont know what you cav/fire looks like, this dvd is just a general overveiw of our cars, the participators cars....the sponsers SHOULD understand this, and be cool with it, and not be bugged about not being in the $5 DVD

Monday, August 08, 2005 9:54 AM
BlackWidowCavy wrote:holy crap people, this is a 5 doller dvd of the peoples cars that participated, this is not a promotion to the companys that helped support the bash, they got there recognition at the bash, quit being tightasses. EVERYONE one knows what streetlines cav looks like, no one know what my cav looks like, and more than likely, people dont know what you cav/fire looks like, this dvd is just a general overveiw of our cars, the participators cars....the sponsers SHOULD understand this, and be cool with it, and not be bugged about not being in the $5 DVD

No what I am saying is the people that were parked in or near Vendors row was some of the Nicest GM Small Cars there why would I wan't to buy a DVD that didn't have The Main Row. Heck you had Ian Lacey, Anthony Jones, EROD, The Hated One, IMPHAT, Brandon Fetter, Tim Shillings (along with Many Other nice GM Small Cars) all had there car parked up the Main Row. That is all I am saying.

Monday, August 08, 2005 5:39 PM
I'm not saying that some of those cars will not be included in this DVD. I'm saying that some will not and others will. It has nothing to do with who we support the most really at all it just has to do with what pictures we took and are working with. If someone would like to email me a high resolution picture of the Streetline car at the bash I would be happy to use it.

We will have music this week and the DVD will hopefully be done by the end of the week

Thursday, August 11, 2005 5:10 PM
BlackWidowCavy wrote:EVERYONE one knows what streetlines cav looks like

I guess I'm not everyone then, because I have no idea what that car looks like......

I'm only interested to know if my truck made it into the DVD

Thursday, August 11, 2005 6:11 PM
http://www.street-line.net/jbodemo.html

Yes your honking will be in it lol

Thursday, August 11, 2005 7:10 PM
Quote:

I guess I'm not everyone then, because I have no idea what that car looks like......

nope, just been numerous posts about it, figured most have managed to see it

Friday, August 12, 2005 8:45 PM
there was a video from last years bash? dont kno where i was and how i didnt kno that but is it possible to still buy that one
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search