Premium Membership Cost Reduced! - Page 3 - General Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: Premium Membership Cost Reduced!
Thursday, August 04, 2005 1:01 PM
Facts > Opinions.

You are both idiots and have proved it in two posts now. You present no factual information, yet you continue your asnine arguments.

End your useless bitching.

Thursday, August 04, 2005 1:33 PM
SLO CAV (hates the ADBOT) wrote:^^^ OUCH.... burn....... you tell him Queen Racerchic that was uncalled for calling her a bitch..... man what is happening to jbo today.. everyone is climbing down everyones throats for giving our own opinions.... geez....

What is happening to the JBO today?

Not much! What I see are two idiots (Queen Racerchic and you sir), both on a site...of which they're bitching about! Amazing. Without this site, where would you both make an ass out of yourselves? Geez.

PAY UP, OR STFU!

Thursday, August 04, 2005 2:03 PM
UpstateNyZ24 wrote:
Queen Racerchic wrote:Just all funny...........cost goes down yet we need ads to help pay for the site? hmmm..........weird!

Have you ever taken economics in school? Will you stop bitching for good if I explain this to you now?

Here it goes...The lower the price, the more people sign up, the more profit there is.

High Price: $30 x 100 members sign up = $3,000 per year
Low Price: $20 X 300 members sign up = $6,000 per year

Kind of like Wal Mart is the world's biggest retailer yet they have lower prices than everyone else.

For @!#$ sake people it's common sense. Think about stuff before you post and make yourself look like an ignorant @!#$.

Amen man...

MaximumBoost.net
1-888-TURBO-31
sales@maximumboost.net

TAX ID: 45-8013458577-3
Thursday, August 04, 2005 3:44 PM
Dont forget that if it wasnt for premiums that yall would have no site at all.
Since premiums are technically "paying" for the site. We have more say about what goes into changing it than non-premiums. In the end though it all comes down to Dave.

Madjack wrote:Like I said before, building an engine like ours (2.2 or 2200) is a painstaking chore , since there is so few custom made parts. It's frustrating to me too, but that's what I like about doing this engine, it's the challenge.

Thursday, August 04, 2005 4:56 PM
Im judging by all of your lame attemps at being cool and being complete morons and asses is just because your lacking something! Grow some balls....................YOUR NOT SPECIAL SO @!#$ OFF!

Thursday, August 04, 2005 5:30 PM
Queen Racerchic wrote:Im judging by all of your lame attemps at being cool and being complete morons and asses is just because your lacking something! Grow some balls....................YOUR NOT SPECIAL SO @!#$ OFF!

Run out of posts already! Gosh!
Cause no one wants to hear it.

My Car
Thursday, August 04, 2005 5:47 PM
Queen Racerchic wrote:Im judging by all of your lame attemps at being cool and being complete morons and asses is just because your lacking something! Grow some balls....................YOUR NOT SPECIAL SO @!#$ OFF!

you said it... but i am going to stop now because i already got baned for something gay that i didnt do so i will shut my face now... good night

Thursday, August 04, 2005 5:55 PM
I can understand and respect the fact that Dave needs revenue to come in to keep this website running. I have been apart of websites like this before (for various hobbies like wrestling themes, short stories, .etc) that have parished in flames when the owner of that site could no longer afford to keep running it through their own means and have to reach out to obtain funding to keep the site going. Personally, this is the first site that I've been a member of that so many of the members are willing to give their money (whether $2 or $20) to keep the site going. I mean crap dudes, one of the sites that I am a member of now...the members won't give any money to keep that site open and that site is on the verge of being closed by the end of the month, if they don't get the money they need to keep it running, so I'm very appreciative of all Dave does to keep this site up and running. I know this may be hypocritical coming from me since I'm not premium yet, but seriously what is $2 doing to hurt? For a month of premium membership, that's barely over a nickel a day. I'm sure that many of us spend 100 times (or more) as much in our everyday lives. Even $20 isn't that bad. I'm just not seeing why people are upset because they have to pay to get rid of the Adbot. In my opinion it's not a big deal. There are a lot of things that all of us friviously spend 20 bucks all the time and really don't think about. I guess in the end I just have to say, if you want to support the .org, then do so, if you don't, then don't whine and moan like a 2 year old because you don't like what Dave has to do to keep this site running. The only question I have left to ask is if that offer on member applicable if I send in a personal check/money order.
Friday, August 05, 2005 5:07 AM
wow the adbot post finally got locked.. lol... ah well.... bout time..

Friday, August 05, 2005 5:36 AM
SLO CAV (hates the ADBOT) wrote:wow the adbot post finally got locked.. lol... ah well.... bout time..

For shame you copied my idea.... loser.

Did you get a forum warning yet?

in the mean time i suggest you check out http://www.ratzero.com

for a forum where there are no rules, visit http://www.emor8t.proboards41.com that is all.
Friday, August 05, 2005 8:14 AM
yep i sure did.. here is waht it said

You have been banned from posting on this site as of 2005-08-04 13:00:00.

Reason: Multiple Accounts; IP - host166.eds.com; See Dave for reinstatement

If you believe this to be in error, please contact us.

i know they didnt ban me for this because eds is huge company with many people and i have 5 of my friends with cavaliers and one of them made an account yesturday and voiced his opinion yesturday and guess what... i got banned and he didnt..... i KNOW that they wanted to ban me for something else they were just finding an excuse so it wouldnt look like they banned me for voicing my own opinion but i know they baned me for that.... oh well who gives a @!#$... i dont care anymore i am done bitching..... after they banned me that took the final straw....

Friday, August 05, 2005 8:21 AM
Stuff is starting to get a little ridiculous around here.
More and more I loose intrest in the car bs and just stick around to see whats in OT, AG, OC and rarley the war forum. I used to hang out in IM but eff all that.

for a forum where there are no rules, visit http://www.emor8t.proboards41.com that is all.
Friday, August 05, 2005 8:24 AM
yea i know man... its getting way to ridiculous here.... oh well i am starting to loose interest in the site more and more but i am going to start just looking at posts and not posting on them unless i feel like my opinion would really be heard....

Friday, August 05, 2005 8:28 AM
only dave and moderators are allowed to have opionions lol j/k.

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search