Premium Membership Cost Reduced! - Page 2 - General Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: Premium Membership Cost Reduced!
Thursday, August 04, 2005 6:52 AM
Mikey (drpdcavi) wrote:I like adbot, I'd make him one of my friends if it would let me

jbot is far cooler than adbot. adbot's a wimp.

pirates kick ninja asses, f00

Thursday, August 04, 2005 7:16 AM
well i went premium, good job dave.

way to trojan horse that @!#$

happy happy joy joy

Thursday, August 04, 2005 8:14 AM
Good for those who care to go premium. Guess it's bill time again. I notice there's some sort of bonus or price reduction every August or soon after, i used to get screwed every year when i would send a payment in July. Not this year

Thursday, August 04, 2005 11:13 AM
Just all funny...........cost goes down yet we need ads to help pay for the site? hmmm..........weird!

Thursday, August 04, 2005 11:18 AM
Awesome Dave!

...and to all of you bitching, go find another site! Easy as that, and cry there about the cost and ads, I'm sure many other people along with myself won't mind.....

Thursday, August 04, 2005 11:54 AM
Queen Racerchic wrote:Just all funny...........cost goes down yet we need ads to help pay for the site? hmmm..........weird!

Have you ever taken economics in school? Will you stop bitching for good if I explain this to you now?

Here it goes...The lower the price, the more people sign up, the more profit there is.

High Price: $30 x 100 members sign up = $3,000 per year
Low Price: $20 X 300 members sign up = $6,000 per year

Kind of like Wal Mart is the world's biggest retailer yet they have lower prices than everyone else.

For @!#$ sake people it's common sense. Think about stuff before you post and make yourself look like an ignorant @!#$.

Thursday, August 04, 2005 11:55 AM
I'm not compaining about costs or the ads, it doesn't bother me that I have to scroll for one extra millisecond to read a reply.

I work on Wall Street, but didn't force you to take out a loan you couldn't afford.
Thursday, August 04, 2005 12:00 PM
Queen Racerchic wrote:Just all funny...........cost goes down yet we need ads to help pay for the site? hmmm..........weird!

strange thing isnt it.....

Thursday, August 04, 2005 12:02 PM
SLO CAV (hates the ADBOT) wrote:

strange thing that even AFTER her little brain spazm was thrown out the window you still comment like you know wtf your talking about, you are just looking more and more like an asshat...

Thursday, August 04, 2005 12:04 PM
DrPaul84 wrote:

strange thing that even AFTER her little brain spazm was thrown out the window you still comment like you know wtf your talking about, you are just looking more and more like an asshat...

dont care, dont care, i dont @!#$ care what you think i look like..... who gives a @!#$

Thursday, August 04, 2005 12:12 PM
DrPaul84 wrote:

Get a life. Stop calling me out, and no we're not dumb. We have our opinions you have yours. Your not better then us so get the @!#$ over it! All we're saying is that money could be raised in a different way! And some people aren't going to sign up just cause the price is lowered. And for record, I said SOME PEOPLE. So don't call me out on that either!

Thursday, August 04, 2005 12:18 PM
Queen Racerchic wrote:
DrPaul84 wrote:

Get a life. Stop calling me out, and no we're not dumb. We have our opinions you have yours. Your not better then us so get the @!#$ over it! All we're saying is that money could be raised in a different way! And some people aren't going to sign up just cause the price is lowered. And for record, I said SOME PEOPLE. So don't call me out on that either!

damn straight.. i guess he thinks that since he pays for the site he can say stuff that we cant or that us non paying members cannot voice our on opinions but sorry to tell ya bub we can and we will give our 2 cents take it or leave it.....

Thursday, August 04, 2005 12:21 PM
Pretty much. I mean, we all have different opinions. Don't down someone for them. Just makes YOU look like the ASSHAT!

Thursday, August 04, 2005 12:28 PM
Different opinions? Yeah you opinion is not logical. Read an economics book.

UpstateNyZ24 wrote:

Have you ever taken economics in school? Will you stop bitching for good if I explain this to you now?

Here it goes...The lower the price, the more people sign up, the more profit there is.

High Price: $30 x 100 members sign up = $3,000 per year
Low Price: $20 X 300 members sign up = $6,000 per year

Kind of like Wal Mart is the world's biggest retailer yet they have lower prices than everyone else.

For @!#$ sake people it's common sense. Think about stuff before you post and make yourself look like an ignorant @!#$.

Thursday, August 04, 2005 12:31 PM
Mines not logical? Kiss my ass you don't know what your talking about let alone what I mean!

There goes another one!

Thursday, August 04, 2005 12:35 PM
I don't know what I'm talking about? Bitch you don't understand simple economics. You have been here less than a year and you're bitching about the site? Where were you when money needed to be raised for the servers about 3 years ago?

@!#$ing drama queen. You don't like it? Get the out.

Thursday, August 04, 2005 12:37 PM
oh @!#$... this is going to start another arguement... thanks alot asshat.

Thursday, August 04, 2005 12:37 PM
Don't call me a bitch you ass. Don't start with me. FYI I have been here for 4 years. Someone broke into my account so I had it deleted and made a new one. Don't act like you konw me and I ain't no drama queen. Back the @!#$ up and get over yourself!

Thursday, August 04, 2005 12:43 PM
^^^ OUCH.... burn....... you tell him Queen Racerchic that was uncalled for calling her a bitch..... man what is happening to jbo today.. everyone is climbing down everyones throats for giving our own opinions.... geez....

Thursday, August 04, 2005 12:45 PM
Quote:

damn straight.. i guess he thinks that since he pays for the site he can say stuff that we cant or that us non paying members cannot voice our on opinions but sorry to tell ya bub we can and we will give our 2 cents take it or leave it....

actually since you arnt supporting this site in ANY way your opinions on how it should be managed dont mean squat...your just another asshat

Thursday, August 04, 2005 12:50 PM
Look at these two idiots. Will you two stop brownnosing each other already?

Thursday, August 04, 2005 12:51 PM
DrPaul84 wrote:
Quote:

damn straight.. i guess he thinks that since he pays for the site he can say stuff that we cant or that us non paying members cannot voice our on opinions but sorry to tell ya bub we can and we will give our 2 cents take it or leave it....

actually since you arnt supporting this site in ANY way your opinions on how it should be managed dont mean squat...your just another asshat

actually you stupid @!#$... this is a FORUM web site.... and the main focus of FORUM web sites is to let EVERYONE on that web site to voice there opinions and we did.... its just asshats like you that contiue to put us non paying members down.... wtf dude... because we dont want to pay you think our opinions dont mean @!#$ so basically your prejudice against us non paying members? because basically thats what your telling me... and you have to pay 2 bucks to voice your own opinion and you think your a god or something... dude your the one that needs to get a life.....

Thursday, August 04, 2005 12:53 PM
No, were have prejudice against you because you are a moron and your opinion does not count.

Thursday, August 04, 2005 12:53 PM
UpstateNyZ24 wrote:Look at these two idiots. Will you two stop brownnosing each other already?

i would but that asshat thinks that us non paying members opinions on how this site is ran doenst mean @!#$ but sorry to tell him... this is a forum web site.... and a forum web site is set up so everyone on that site can voice there opinions....

Thursday, August 04, 2005 12:54 PM
no actually this isnt a forum about voicing your opinions this is a forum about cars , this is not as the world turns this is not lets debate on what dave wants to do , if you dont like how its done, get the @!#$ out of here and stop being a douche bag, and im saying since we are supporting this website we have more say to it then you do, if you want to call is prejudice against non paying members then do so, but if it wasnt for the ad's if it wasnt for premium members, if it wasnt for companies supporting the org, this site would be long gone....now shut the @!#$ up already, this wasnt up for debate this isnt about you bitching cause you have to move your mouse another 10 lines down to go past the adbot, this is simply about dave doing things to make the org better , if you dont like it, go somewhere else...

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search