highrevmototsports.com # - General Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
highrevmototsports.com #
Monday, August 08, 2005 5:15 PM
i was wondering if anyone has the number for high rev motorsports . i ordered stuff on 7/21 and emailed them thee times with no response. i have also called the number that was sent to me on their email of order confirmation . any help would be appreciated.

Re: highrevmototsports.com #
Monday, August 08, 2005 5:43 PM
call your CC company and charge it back

do a search next time , any # that are out there are pretty mch no good any more

Monday, August 08, 2005 5:57 PM
the money hasn't been taken out of my account, the reason i wanted to know is, like i stated in my post, was the # that was given to me by their automatic email was incorrect
Monday, August 08, 2005 8:18 PM
as far as i know they dont exist any more , and as far as anyone else knows

the website is still up , but no one has ever been able to get ahold of them , their number was disconected

so be glad you didnt get charged , and let your CC company know to block the charge if they do try to charge it

Monday, August 08, 2005 8:30 PM
hahaha I called it from the start. Where are all the highrev nut swingers now?
Tuesday, August 09, 2005 6:55 PM
Yeah, I'm not too sure what happened to this company. I always had problems with orders...

MaximumBoost.net
1-888-TURBO-31
sales@maximumboost.net

TAX ID: 45-8013458577-3
Tuesday, August 09, 2005 7:28 PM
High rev sucked. They offer low quality products and had poor customer support. RKSport is the S**t. The make some of the best J parts on the market.

Tach Out Motorsport
Http://www.team-tachout.com/
Falmouth,VA
Tuesday, August 09, 2005 9:16 PM
Tach Out Motorsports wrote:High rev sucked. They offer low quality products and had poor customer support. RKSport is the S**t. The make some of the best J parts on the market.

they sell(well,sold) rksport parts, but cheaper...

Tuesday, August 09, 2005 10:54 PM
Yeah, very true. RK Sport always has the best prices as well...

MaximumBoost.net
1-888-TURBO-31
sales@maximumboost.net

Wednesday, August 10, 2005 12:46 PM
rk sport has overpriced parts, 115 bucks for an engine mount cmon?

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Wednesday, August 10, 2005 2:34 PM
Tach Out Motorsports wrote:High rev sucked. They offer low quality products and had poor customer support. RKSport is the S**t. The make some of the best J parts on the market.

low quality products? correct me if im wrong, but they did sell RkSport products
and RKsport themselves is overprices

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!

Wednesday, August 10, 2005 4:32 PM

so if rksport is the s**t....

and high rev sold rksport parts...

how did they offer low quality products if they sold products that you consider "the s**t????

you really contradicted yourself there.

other products high rev sold:

koni
eibach
AEM
RSM
Ground Control
Goodridge
JE Pistons....

since when have any of those names been low quality products....

its cool if you wanna trash their customer service, but to say they sold low quality products...

well in a nut shell "its better to keep your mouth shut, and have people think your an idiot, than to open it and remove all doubt."

saying they sold low quality products was one of those times you should have adhered to that saying.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005 10:40 PM
Rodimus Prime wrote:rk sport has overpriced parts, 115 bucks for an engine mount cmon?

Well, they had the Cobalt Short Throw Shifter for the cheapest online ...

...until I beat their price

MaximumBoost.net
1-888-TURBO-31
sales@maximumboost.net

Wednesday, August 10, 2005 11:03 PM
MaximumBoost.net wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:rk sport has overpriced parts, 115 bucks for an engine mount cmon?

You think to highly of your self right?

Amount: $149.99 USD
Shipping & Handling: $8.00 USD
Total Amount: $157.99 USD

145.59 FREE S&H

I guess you are not the lowest after all are you?

PS; I dont come on here trying to be a @ss to anyone but after a 5 hour flight I am a little on the pissy side.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005 11:13 PM
ownt lol

Thursday, August 11, 2005 5:20 AM
MaximumBoost.net wrote:

So you're shooting down the competition now to try and push your own company?

I don't suppose it matters that JJ and Dauber are highly respected members of the community here.... a reputation you can hardly try to claim.

They've always had service issues but have never to the best of my knowledge ever ripped anyone off or taken anyone's money. They're good people. You can question their ability to run a mail order company... but not their character.

Thursday, August 11, 2005 7:43 AM
good job Karo! lol

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Thursday, August 11, 2005 8:07 PM
Karo (Car Customs) wrote:
MaximumBoost.net wrote:

145.59 FREE S&H

PS; I dont come on here trying to be a @ss to anyone but after a 5 hour flight I am a little on the pissy side.

you sat next to the person who had gas and was munchin sardines huh? good to hear you got back ok... but you forgot your phone holder.

Thursday, August 11, 2005 8:13 PM
Dam-it Muffins (Event) wrote:
MaximumBoost.net wrote:

145.59 FREE S&H

you sat next to the person who had gas and was munchin sardines huh? good to hear you got back ok... but you forgot your phone holder.

I'll be back soon again.. just bug Steph to tell me to come out there soon again

Thursday, August 11, 2005 9:06 PM
Wild Weasel wrote:
MaximumBoost.net wrote:

So you're shooting down the competition now to try and push your own company?

I don't suppose it matters that JJ and Dauber are highly respected members of the community here.... a reputation you can hardly try to claim.

They've always had service issues but have never to the best of my knowledge ever ripped anyone off or taken anyone's money. They're good people. You can question their ability to run a mail order company... but not their character.

You should learn to move on and drop things. He received his product. AND, his money has now been refunded. Stay on top of things. It would be appreciated.

MaximumBoost.net
1-888-TURBO-31
sales@maximumboost.net

Thursday, August 11, 2005 9:07 PM
MaximumBoost.net wrote:

145.59 FREE S&H

I was just trying to make a joke, no need to be so rude Karo. It's really sad to see that you have an attitude like that...especially after I post in everyone's topics about you and say "OH he's such a great guy."

Maybe I'm taking things the wrong way...

MaximumBoost.net
1-888-TURBO-31
sales@maximumboost.net

Thursday, August 11, 2005 9:14 PM
LOL

wikkymaster <<-

check out my blogs!
Gov't Auto Auction

How I Stopped Smoking

Easy online cash

UNLIMITED streaming online movies
Thursday, August 11, 2005 9:15 PM
MaximumBoost.net wrote:

145.59 FREE S&H

I'll be back soon again.. just bug Steph to tell me to come out there soon again

Art, what he doesnt know is that the next time he comes here, Im going to kidnap him so he can never go back to Cali LOL

Thursday, August 11, 2005 9:17 PM
snoeterp82 wrote:
MaximumBoost.net wrote:

145.59 FREE S&H

Art, what he doesnt know is that the next time he comes here, Im going to kidnap him so he can never go back to Cali LOL

No need to kidnap anyone. Just ask and I will stay and not go back.

Thursday, August 11, 2005 9:24 PM
MaximumBoost.net wrote:
I was just trying to make a joke

No you weren't, you were trying to make yourself look good.

MaximumBoost.net wrote:
No need to be so rude Karo. It's really sad to see that you have an attitude like that

Can you not read? He said that he was sorry if he came off pissy. Believe it or not, he is human and is entitled to be in a bad mood.

MaximumBoost.net wrote:
especially after I post in everyone's topics about you and say "OH he's such a great guy."

You know what you need to realize, is that someone's personal life is seperate from their business/work life. He has built a reputation for himself and how dare you come on here and question that. How long have you had your business? Couldn't be that long seeing as you are only 18 years old. I highly doubt you could even fathom the amount of work he has put into his business, he has earned whatever praise people have given him.

MaximumBoost.net wrote: Maybe I'm taking things the wrong way...

You are, show some respect for other companies who have way more experience and knowlegde than you. Maybe you could learn something from it.

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search