What would you like to see in a GP - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
What would you like to see in a GP
Friday, August 12, 2005 1:33 PM
Hey all, this is lno95 (atf1987) I just upgraded to premium and would like to see what ppl would like in a GP. I work for JLC Audio (www.jlcaudio.net) and we have over 10,000 items. We carry many bodykits and lots and lots of audio. SO ppl post what youd like to see in a GP and we'll make it happen. Thanks

BTW, sorry our site is not up right now, it will be live again tommorrow. We have spent a lot of money on a new site to make it easier for you the customer to browse out store.

Thanks Again
Kris Karkoski
JLC Audio

Re: What would you like to see in a GP
Friday, August 12, 2005 1:40 PM
well since the site isnt up...what kinda stuff do you sell....some specifics

Friday, August 12, 2005 1:48 PM
We sell basically everything audio....subwoofers, head units, amps, speakers, caps, installation accessories the works... Audio companies we carry are Alpine, Pioneer, Infinity, Jl, Kicker, just to name a few of the major ones, we carry much more than those. We also carry undercar neon kits, racing seats, intakes, bodykits, fenders, and a lot more. We also have suspension and performance as well. If u have any specific questions as in if we carry a specific product just post here email me at kriskarkoski@gmail.com, or i have aim and yahoo. AIM name is teamjlcaudio and yahoo is lno95

Friday, August 12, 2005 2:30 PM
well i'm about to upgrade my system so depending on how good of prices you can give, i'm looking at either a 12" alpine type r or jl audio w3 and an amp to power it.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Friday, August 12, 2005 2:53 PM
id like to see some in-dash tv's w/ navigation

Friday, August 12, 2005 5:41 PM
Alpine Type R -
Normally: $155
GP (5 Purchased): Only $139.50

Jl W3 -
Normally: $199
GP (5 Purchased): Only $179

Pioneer AVIC-D1 Navigation System
Normally: $1,238
GP (2 Purchased): Only $1140

BoltZ22 do you have any specific amp in mind or would u like me to pick something to go with the sub, we also have other navigation systems for sale as well as stand alone units among other things. If there is interest in these products i listed, or other products let me know and ill submit it. We also have neons and lightning available

Friday, August 12, 2005 6:05 PM
TURBO KITS"COMPLETE ONES"

honda's are like tampons.......

EVERY PU$$Y'S GOT ONE!!!!!
Friday, August 12, 2005 6:08 PM
BODY KITS-urethane ones for 00-02 coupe

Madjack wrote:Like I said before, building an engine like ours (2.2 or 2200) is a painstaking chore , since there is so few custom made parts. It's frustrating to me too, but that's what I like about doing this engine, it's the challenge.

Friday, August 12, 2005 7:57 PM
some seats would be nice

Check Cardomain for PICS
Friday, August 12, 2005 8:14 PM
carpet

honda's are like tampons.......

EVERY PU$$Y'S GOT ONE!!!!!
Friday, August 12, 2005 8:35 PM
Ill check our suppliers prices for what youve guys have been asking for and ill let u know what we can do

Friday, August 12, 2005 8:52 PM
All of the above would be great. Just do us all one favor and you'll have sales coming
out your ears. Ok two favors.

1. Please do not offer something that you do not have in stock. If stock is limited please say to how many and keep us updated as to how many are left. I am not going to plop down my cash for something I'll be getting in 6 months time.

2. Please do not tease us with a product you MAY get if you see enough interest in it.
You know what kinds of things sell so just leave it at that.

Do those two things and, I'm pretty sure everyone can agree with them, You'll get plenty of business.

Good luck guys.

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Friday, August 12, 2005 9:18 PM
^^^
1. Yeah before id start id make sure wed have enough ready to ship and if not put it in bold terms when it will be shipping.

2. IK ive seen too many GPs go bad and i dont want that to happen. If there is interest ill look into it before starting the GP or promising anything.

But yeah we pride ourselves on customer service. I want to get everyone a response as soon as i can so that it speeds up the entire process, while reducing problems. I like to keep in touch with my customers to make sure that the sales were correct and complete.

Saturday, August 13, 2005 4:16 AM
how cheap can u get comp vrs? new or old style doesnt matter

12s

Saturday, August 13, 2005 5:12 AM
screens

Saturday, August 13, 2005 6:04 AM
Everyone just keep in mind that this is some new guy with no history here before you go and get excited.

Is there anyone in PA that can go check out his shop and stuff?

Not trying to bust your balls, Kris, but we've got plenty of reason to be cautious around here. Apparently there are scammers on the Internet.

Saturday, August 13, 2005 7:23 AM
^^ What he said, I'd like a few people to go personally check it out, and I thikn I'd be interested if I know that the source is reliable.

1998 Cavalier Z24
Saturday, August 13, 2005 1:31 PM
Deff understanable guys. Actually i'll have jason rubito (aka Beatz) post on here. He has dealt with us before along with Several other people. I have a history on here just the company i work for doesnt thats all. Ive been on the ORG for over a year now. But i used to be under a diff. name where it displayed lno95, now lno95 is my login name if that makes sense.

12" Kicker Comp VRs
Normally: $97.95
GP price (4 sold): $88.00

I'll post the rest of what u guys have been asking for tonight

Saturday, August 13, 2005 1:36 PM
Our site is live once again. We only have about 200 items entered as we had to reenter all 10,000 plus items and that takes some time so itll keep getting updated everyday. However in the mean time im here to answer your questions for you about wat we carry.

Saturday, August 13, 2005 5:11 PM
Just a shot in the dark but since i saw a performance section on the site, I've been looking for an intake for a 2.2L 2200 that bolts straight to the TB without custom fabbing that last 90deg turn.

Saturday, August 13, 2005 7:18 PM
^^^AEM complete cold air intake (NON-Ecotec 2.2l)
Normally: $227
GP Price (5 intakes purchased) :$205

We carry other AEM intakes as well as other brand intakes

Screens - What size or brand, or i could just post some diff options, let me know

Turbo Kits (Complete Kits)
Sunfires and Cavaliers:
Stage 1: $1795.99
Stage 2: $2199.99
Stage 3: $2699.99

Those are the current prices i have on these, i am not 100% positive on the price of the cav kit as the like on my dealer site is down.

Seats -
Sim Leather Racing Seats
Normally: $199.00 Each
GP Price (4 Purchased [or 2 sets]): $181

We also have a netami seat available for this pricing, they some in White and Black w/ Red lettering, Black, Red and Black, Yellow and Black, and Blue and Black.

Pictures available upon request

Saturday, August 13, 2005 7:29 PM
what is your business address, i live in PA and if its within a reasonable distance i'll check it out for everyone.

(i'd also come out to check out your underbody lights and installation accessories.)

----------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2062967
Saturday, August 13, 2005 7:39 PM
Def. some 7" screens doesn't really matter what brand throw out some options
Saturday, August 13, 2005 8:49 PM
Hey guys, JLC Audio is on the level. They've hosted a few GPs, given sponsorships, and given great deals over at Simply-J forums!

JLC Forum @ Simply J

Saturday, August 13, 2005 10:05 PM
Pyramid 7" Monitor
Normally: $118.95
GP Price (Only 2 Purchased): $110

Tview 6.4" monitor
Normally: $110
GP Price (2 Purchased):$105

These are if there is enough interest to run a GP

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search