Jimmy Kester???? - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Jimmy Kester????
Saturday, August 20, 2005 4:57 AM
has anyone sold or been contacted from him when posting a classified item? He said he is from the UK, and just wondering if this is a scam or not?

Re: Jimmy Kester????
Saturday, August 20, 2005 9:44 AM
well, for one there's no registry by that name... so i don't even know if he's a member here...

two, did he offer you more than it's worth by means of a check or money order and ask for the difference back (usually in the thousands of dollars)?

Saturday, August 20, 2005 11:17 AM
two words

PICK-UP ONLY!

ok, maybe that's three words.... i don't know

Saturday, August 20, 2005 12:54 PM
Cannon- no he didn't offer more than what it is worth. I said 175 and he said that is fine. And there's nothing about paying back the difference at all. Anyways before i would ship it out, he would have to send me a payment. Whether it is by check or money order, i would wait for it to clear to make sure it's not fake correct?
Saturday, August 20, 2005 12:59 PM
forget about it. sell it to someone here in the states. i wouldnt even bother with shipping out to the uk

Saturday, August 20, 2005 7:28 PM
If it is by cashiers check, make sure you call the bank it is issued by to make sure it is funded.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about
the former." - Albert Einstein

Wednesday, August 24, 2005 1:30 AM
Yea he tried to hit me on the leather seats. I refused to sell it until he gave me a JBO name. Funny, no reply since then.

Josh
SLK 32

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search