Attorney General + Mantapart = - Page 2 - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Attorney General + Mantapart =
Wednesday, September 07, 2005 5:35 PM
OT: whore are u going to deland sept 25th?

Wednesday, September 07, 2005 6:57 PM
Whore wrote:Anders, did you file a complaint with the attorney general of ohio? every little bit helps!

He does not live in the USA so its alot harder for him to do anything about it . . . .

Thursday, September 08, 2005 6:22 AM
I remember him having that problem with Mantapart and i think he live in Europe he sounded mad that he did not get his parts sucks you still don't have the parts.

2004 Grand Prix GTP (Competition Group)
SOLD-->1999 Z24 5M-#30 to register on JBO
"You can please some of the people some of the time but you can't please all the people'
all the time

Thursday, September 08, 2005 10:35 AM
Sweden if I am not mistaken.

Friday, September 09, 2005 12:32 AM
Well that sucks. He should be able to file a complaint in regards to this I would think with the Ohio AG. I would "think". It can't hurt to try.

I haven't heard much from the AG In a week or so. Think I'll email. Getting closer to calling my laywer everyday.

Josh
SLK 32

Friday, September 09, 2005 11:18 AM
For anybody that has been ripped off by Mantapart here is some information for you.

mantapart@sbcglobal.net <-- The email address they don't like giving out.
Here was another phone number I found: (330) 549-2389 <--- Tim's either home# or additonal number at Mantapart.
You can also fax this information: (330) 549-0410 <--- WHy not fax your info? This was on the website anyway.

The AG has pretty much rolled over on my case. I figured I'd give htem some more leverage with these numbers. Next step is my attorney.

Josh
SLK 32

Wednesday, September 14, 2005 1:33 PM
Whore wrote:Anders, did you file a complaint with the attorney general of ohio? every little bit helps!

i canīt do a complaint to the attorney general, cause iīm not a us resident.
Saturday, September 17, 2005 4:48 PM
Yea, the wonderful consumer protection agency's...You have to love them! Still waiting on another response.

Josh
SLK 32

Friday, November 18, 2005 12:27 AM
Well the Attorney General sucks. The BBB sucks. It's time to go to court. Setting a date to seek legal counseling. Poor guy has no clue what's coming....Well, actually he does..but anyway.

Josh
SLK 32

Friday, November 18, 2005 11:18 AM
Josh,

Just so you know, since Mantapart is in Ohio, anything you do will and have to take place in Ohio. Meaning, any legal action you take has to been done in the state of Ohio. Also, I am sure you know this but I will say it anyway, any and all legal costs are not covered by anyone. Meaning, you can not get that money back for loss work, travel, and or any legal fees which you may incounter. . . . . .

Friday, November 18, 2005 6:27 PM
But if I win, I can more than likely roll that in the cost of everything I had to do.

He's luckily I don't just sue the hell out of him. I may just yet. I am only charging him for cost of parts, he doesn't want me to get into shop fee's. With his previous record I dug up he is going to have a hard time standing on both legs in court. He's known for doing this.....

I appreciate the look out Karo! I'll keep you guys posted.

Josh
SLK 32

Saturday, November 19, 2005 11:00 AM
Whore wrote:But if I win, I can more than likely roll that in the cost of everything I had to do.

He's luckily I don't just sue the hell out of him. I may just yet. I am only charging him for cost of parts, he doesn't want me to get into shop fee's. With his previous record I dug up he is going to have a hard time standing on both legs in court. He's known for doing this.....

Again, 99% of the time you can not collect of legal fees and or court costs when you sue someone.

Sunday, November 20, 2005 3:03 PM
Karo (Car Customs) wrote:
Whore wrote:But if I win, I can more than likely roll that in the cost of everything I had to do.

Again, 99% of the time you can not collect of legal fees and or court costs when you sue someone.

actually you can....... at least on Judge Judy.......

If not, then find out what would be covered, and push it to the max....

SPD RCR Z - '02 Z24 420whp
SLO GOAT - '04 GTO 305whp
W41 BOI - '78 Buick Opel Isuzu W41 Swap

Sunday, November 20, 2005 4:48 PM
I plan too. Luckily we get free legal counseling thru the military. I personally don't see how he has a snow balls chance. I mean christ, he admitted to the AG that the clutch was "experimental". He never told John or myself this tid bit of information. If I would have known I damn sure would not have gone with them.

Josh
SLK 32

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search