still waiting? - General Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
still waiting?
Wednesday, August 31, 2005 1:50 PM
its been 13 business days since jtuners i ordered my struts. and im still waiting for the arrival of the package? and i sent them a email on monday and normally they were quick to respond but it seems they forgot about me and i cant track the number they gave me what gives?
Nick
might be going to pay a visit to them on the long weekend coming, to get my 800-900 bucks back

Re: still waiting?
Wednesday, August 31, 2005 1:56 PM
nick renaud wrote:its been 13 business days since jtuners i ordered my struts. and im still waiting for the arrival of the package? and i sent them a email on monday and normally they were quick to respond but it seems they forgot about me and i cant track the number they gave me what gives?
Nick
might be going to pay a visit to them on the long weekend coming, to get my 800-900 bucks back

Do they have a phone number listed on there website that you can contact them at?

I think so...

JTuners
PO Box 13690
Maumelle, AR 72113

1-888-JTUNERS (588-6377)
501-851-0349

Call them up. They are not going to screw you out of any money or any parts.

By posting here what good will it bring you? You think it will make your parts show up magicly out of no where?

You live in Canada correct? Do you think maybe it could be held up at customs? Do you think maybe that the hurricane had to do anything with the delay? Just wondering... but before you come on a public message board and start posting stuff like that it would be best if you try to contact the company you got the parts from. E mails, Phone Calls and or any other way possible with out coming on here and posting.....

I am not trying to be a di-ck to you by saying this but i am getting sick and tired of seeing posts like this show up about all these companies when there could be a VERY simple reason on why there was a delay on the parts which you had ordered. . . . . .

Falme away on me if you wish.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005 2:26 PM
Karo (Car Customs) wrote:
nick renaud wrote:its been 13 business days since jtuners i ordered my struts. and im still waiting for the arrival of the package? and i sent them a email on monday and normally they were quick to respond but it seems they forgot about me and i cant track the number they gave me what gives?
Nick

Do they have a phone number listed on there website that you can contact them at?

I think so...

JTuners
PO Box 13690
Maumelle, AR 72113

1-888-JTUNERS (588-6377)
501-851-0349

Call them up. They are not going to screw you out of any money or any parts.

By posting here what good will it bring you? You think it will make your parts show up magicly out of no where?

You live in Canada correct? Do you think maybe it could be held up at customs? Do you think maybe that the hurricane had to do anything with the delay? Just wondering... but before you come on a public message board and start posting stuff like that it would be best if you try to contact the company you got the parts from. E mails, Phone Calls and or any other way possible with out coming on here and posting.....

I am not trying to be a di-ck to you by saying this but i am getting sick and tired of seeing posts like this show up about all these companies when there could be a VERY simple reason on why there was a delay on the parts which you had ordered. . . . . .

Falme away on me if you wish.

Exactly. Right on the money!
Wednesday, August 31, 2005 2:45 PM
I agree infact im waiting on my order too but not by JTuners but another company I will not mentioned but basically all you can do is be patient and just wait, now what you can do is if you was fast to make payment on something and the company you have purchase from prolongs a delay on replying back to you or contacting you by any email, phone or anyway shape or form of communications that you have tried then you have the decision to purchase from them again. I know in my previous experience once you don't reply my emails or respond to my phone messages then I WILL NOT PURCHASE from them again. Period. This is just a thought.

BTW Karo replys and I totally recommend him.
my B&M Shiftplus is the shiznit !!!!

Visit all new Team JDF Website - Team JDF Promoter

Wednesday, August 31, 2005 2:56 PM
13 days isnt long , most shipping companies do not count the weekends as normal shipping days , so that means youve been waiting 9 days

which is still with in the reasonable time frame , depending where the parts and have to travel to , and wether they were sent to jtuners first or being droped shipped to you

and the rest agreed with karo

Wednesday, August 31, 2005 4:59 PM
omg you waited 2 1/2 weeks

/end sarcasm

Wednesday, August 31, 2005 5:48 PM
actually he was out of town so he called me here in Canada and he wasnt sure what happened but he is going to find out. he is a great guy we talked about turbo kits and stuff. all you's up there were right i shouldnve wrote .
i dont know if the hurricane is the problem but i think in already into Canada and it is 13 work days so there hahaha
Nick
Wednesday, August 31, 2005 5:48 PM
the way i see it is jtuners has made a good name thus far ! these guys sell thousand + dollar turbo kits ! do you really think they are gonna shaft you on your struts? think of it man there only buisness so far is j's that i know of and many people on here have ordered / recieved and spoke nothing but highly of there dealings with them . you do know there is quite the epidemic going on right now in the states right that might have held up the shipping. 13 days is nothing next time order from mantapart , and see how long the wait would of been.

Monday, October 03, 2005 1:36 PM
okay the struts were lost in the f'in mail as it seems. and i havent heard from them jtuners for awhile and im paying the interest on them on my credit card. it f"in october. why didnt they ship them fed ex or somthing other then a government run company that doesnt give a @!#$ about packages that get lost or stolen. and when i order a b+m shifter i actually lost money when they refunded my money i lost 10 on the exchange rate i @!#$ pissed and will never order anything else from anybody on the @!#$ net again. or will not ever pay for anything in advance and maybe others should think about that too.
Rsm was okay it arrived fast but i think there were some extra cost on my bill ?
Monday, October 03, 2005 4:21 PM
wow you complain alot...

i really try to stay away from posts like this...but those who have posted before me have given you perfectly good reasons as to why your parts were delayed...and you still continue to post the same ramblings...

move on man...you wasting our time and yours...and as far as not ordering parts online anymore...thats your loss...

patience is a virtue...you obvioulsy dont have any...

kinda like me and this post...i lost my patientice with someone who is literally "finger pointing"

Monday, October 03, 2005 5:22 PM
so wait let me understand this ! they get your order then proceed to ship said order they package it all up and call a delivery compony to pick it up or hell they take time out of there busy schedule and actually drop it off themselves at the post office. so anyways it leaves there possesion never to bee seen by them again. package does not arrive to you you are still waiting for it yet you blame jtuners for the mail mishap. do you actually listen to yourself ??? its not there fault give the postal compony the bad name not jtuners you fool ...

Monday, October 03, 2005 6:00 PM
maybe you should order one last thing, a mail bomb

Monday, October 03, 2005 6:14 PM
Hey Nick,

1-888-JTUNERS (588-6377)

Wednesday, October 05, 2005 1:48 PM
read it again i didnt blame Jtuners i blamed the stupid idiots at the post office. beside as soon as i post on here jtuners email me right away lol. anyway the struts are back at jtuners because of the post office and something about cant find the address. i am patient up to a point . they arrived in ottawa in a fast time frame disregarding all the natural disaters going on in the states but the got lost in the sorting plant. im still buying the struts cause i want my j lowered and dont have a problem with jtuners at all .
Nick
Wednesday, October 05, 2005 4:38 PM
nick renaud wrote:okay the struts were lost in the f'in mail as it seems. and i havent heard from them jtuners for awhile and im paying the interest on them on my credit card. it f"in october. why didnt they ship them fed ex or somthing other then a government run company that doesnt give a @!#$ about packages that get lost or stolen. and when i order a b+m shifter i actually lost money when they refunded my money i lost 10 on the exchange rate i @!#$ pissed and will never order anything else from anybody on the @!#$ net again. or will not ever pay for anything in advance and maybe others should think about that too.
Rsm was okay it arrived fast but i think there were some extra cost on my bill ?

Whoa......Everyone on this site has experienced wait times, its normal. Also, if you re-read your post^ your blaming JTUNERS shipping method! So basically your saying its their fault for using the company they use for shipping.

My suggestion is that you don't come on here (and this goes for everyone) posting negative comments about great companies on this site because its been a couple of weeks, or, shipping lost your stuff! Only post on here if they take your money and don't send you poopoo! They are communicating with you and you with them!

Not a moderator, just my thoughts!

Alex
Wednesday, October 05, 2005 5:19 PM
Quote:

why didnt they ship them fed ex or somthing other then a government run company that doesnt give a @!#$ about packages that get lost or stolen.

You blame Jtuner right there.

Quote:

and when i order a b+m shifter i actually lost money when they refunded my money i lost 10 on the exchange rate i @!#$ pissed and will never order anything else from anybody on the @!#$ net again.

Want a cookie? 2 of my money orders have been lost in the mail in the states. 3 months waiting for each of them. I end up with no parts and 20$ less in my pocket because of mail fee, MO fee, exchange + gas. I'm still sending MO through the mail. S*** happen and live goes on. Next time it will be either air mail or Priority mail with signature. the company and you don't have anything to do with the postal service. Don't blame J tuner.

And from what I've seen over the few months that you've been here, you've been complaining almost all the time and asking stupid question. I remember when you said that you bid on one of Frank turbo setup. You then came here to ask if he was good to trust. Some people told you what they had to say and you were bitching. Before buying something, do some research witch doesn't seem to be an option in your case. I don't know why but your name always seem to pop up as the author of some useless post and newbies mistake. ask before buying.

You ordered then ask about the manifold

Just b****ing about the J but still want to keep it?!?!?!?

Quote:

handle like crap and worn out, hard to get stuff for them

That's out of THIS post. worn out and parts are hard to find?!?!?!? do you live under a rock?

So you should change you way of thinking and maybe you could see how the world is outside your little bubble.

/rant

Gilles
2.3 Ho

Wednesday, October 05, 2005 5:19 PM
I think the org is now the customer service dept for Mantapart, Car Customs, A+ Performance, RSM, JTuners, etc. etc. etc. etc.

Specifically, if you've ordered a part and a plane hasn't flown over your house within 10 minutes to throw it out with a parachute attached.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005 5:34 PM
Quote:

why didnt they ship them fed ex or somthing other then a government run company that doesnt give a @!#$ about packages that get lost or stolen.
All other things aside, did you PAY them to ship it FedEx? Do you think this stuff is free? Above all, remember that customs is a bitch sometimes. You are a Canadian ordering from an American company, which almost GUARANTEES delays. Same thing goes for Americans ordering from Canadian companies.

That said, I think this post has outlived it's usefulness. JTuners has a published address, email address, website and toll-free telephone number. If those resources couldn't do anything for you, I HIGHLY DOUBT anyone else on JBO would be able to either. This situation turned out okay because they did contact you and they're going to help you track down your parts, but please remember that in the future.

09:f9:11:02:9d:74:e3:5b:d8:41:56:c5:63

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search