ordering from RKsport - Page 2 - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: ordering from RKsport
Friday, September 09, 2005 9:46 PM
Karo (Car Customs) wrote:okay okay okay I will explain how i do things......

Most companies do NOT allow you to advertise item pricing below X amount. For exmaple RkSport does not allow you to advertise 5% below retail pricing and or B&M does not allow you to advertise below jobber pricing. So what do I do? I take the next step, I ship it for FREE to save people more money. On some items i truely end up taking a loss when I sell it, for exmaple all the RKSport Cat Backs I end up with a 8-16 dollar LOSS because there is NOT enough profit in the sale to even cover the shipping price. Cat backs are not the only items I end up with a loss but you know, thats part of the game. Why do I do it? Simple, it bring business and people buy other items.

Home-Depot does the same thing, they will for example lose a ton of money by selling drywall for so cheap but everyone knows that if you go into home-depot you dont only buy drywall......

I do NOT ship free to Canada, sorry but shipping to Canada costs alot more and I will really end up with a huge loss if I do such a thing. I do however try my best to keep it fair when I ship to Canada.

sunstealth

I got your e mail, I am not ignoring you by any means, I have been sick the past few days and I promise I will e mail you back with all the info as soon as I get a chance.

Hope that clears a few things up.

PS: for those who dont believe i lose money on a sale, i will be more than happy to provide you my cost invoice on the items and how much i sell it for so you can see what i mean by losing money.

thank you karo for clearing that up i personally didnt know just assumed and you know what that makes me !!lmao but no need to show you are taking a loss for all you have done to this community and from what i have seen personally your word is your bond and i dont think you stray from that. and if anyone questions that they reakky need to start to research who they buy from

Monday, September 12, 2005 12:55 PM
I understand you are sick or were sick and i don't wanna give you a hard time, take time to get better !

if i get the adapter in a month it 's not that bad i just dont want it in 3 years

Monday, September 12, 2005 1:26 PM
I've never had a problem getting thing from RK....i think there good to work with

Monday, September 12, 2005 8:28 PM
RK Sport sucks...their customer service is non-existent...I wouldn't buy from them if they were the only company out there !

Monday, September 12, 2005 10:24 PM
i have bought a few things from rksport over a period of 5 years and i never had a problem, but unfortunately i have heard a lot of other people complain about thier service.
Tuesday, September 13, 2005 9:41 PM
The good: I recently ordered a replacement k&n air filter from RK sport. It arrived at my house right on time and in perfect condition.

The bad: Their tech department blows. Somehow their database started switching personal information from one user to another at random. Not the really scary stuff like credit card info, but rather name, address, phone, etc. I got a call one night from someone telling me they had all my personal info in their account, and I as well had someone elses. So in that respect, i dont think RK Sport is very reliable.

The Karo: Just order from him instead! lol

2000 2200 Cavalier: 9/14/2000--10/23/2006
2007 G85 SS S/C: 10/23/2006--Present
Vote for me at Motortopia.com! Thanks!
Tuesday, September 13, 2005 11:21 PM
karo ( carcustoms) and Joe ( modified-motorsports) and Jason ( 1 plus) id say are the best companies out there for j-bodies

Wednesday, September 14, 2005 9:55 AM
RKSport used to advertise the Touring Wing in carbon fiber, i ordered a carbon fiber one, guess what they ship me? Fiberglass!!!! I email back saying i needed this wing in carbon fiber, they say it is discontinued. Well why the hell was it still on their website?!?!?! still pisses me off to this day...arg

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search