sport compact pro....yes another thread about it - General Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
sport compact pro....yes another thread about it
Thursday, September 08, 2005 3:11 PM
hey i received a phone call earlier from spc and they wanna sponser my supercharged fire and all this, i told them id give them a call back cause i applied online a few weeks back. Ive heard mixed opinions about these guys and i wanna know what you all think. Theyre based outta wilmingtion, de which is like hour from me so what you guys think i should do cause i dont wanna fall into a fraud position.

Re: sport compact pro....yes another thread about
Thursday, September 08, 2005 3:42 PM
is this the one you have to pay or give a credit card # if so tell them to @!#$ off its a scam

Thursday, September 08, 2005 3:45 PM
just make sure and dont give them any of your financial information. If they sponsor you with money get checks if they give you stuff , then they dont need your bank account number and stuff like that. Be cautious.

Madjack wrote:Like I said before, building an engine like ours (2.2 or 2200) is a painstaking chore , since there is so few custom made parts. It's frustrating to me too, but that's what I like about doing this engine, it's the challenge.

Thursday, September 08, 2005 4:07 PM
i heard its a scam. then again i heard they are great

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Thursday, September 08, 2005 4:41 PM
Of course it's a scam. Who the hell would pay for a sponsorship??? If something that sounds that ass-backwards seems like a good idea to you, then you're probably retarded and should let someone else manage your money.

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search