premium - General Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
premium
Friday, September 09, 2005 7:00 PM
i want to become premium, but can i pay with a credit card and not paypal? my pal pal is all @!#$ up and i dont even wanna bother with it right now.....let me know. thanks

FOR SALE: (5) '95-'99 Z24 Rims

Re: premium
Friday, September 09, 2005 7:02 PM
Jesus Can't you people look http://www.j-body.org/store/form.html

Friday, September 09, 2005 7:12 PM
hm ok jack ass thanks for the order fourm....i dont wanna use check or money order. now can someone please not be a complete dick and tell me if i can pay with credit card?

Friday, September 09, 2005 7:15 PM
Brian Anderson wrote:hm ok jack ass thanks for the order fourm....i dont wanna use check or money order. now can someone please not be a complete dick and tell me if i can pay with credit card?
dude simmah down whats with all the hostility ?? i am sure if you contact dave directly (he is afterall the webmaster) he might be able to help you , other then that the only way i do it with my cc is on paypal but you dont want to do that

Friday, September 09, 2005 7:22 PM
use the "contact us" button on the sidebar...thats what its for

Friday, September 09, 2005 7:23 PM
sorry man i just hate when people are like that. and i wouldnt mind using paypal its just mines really messed up for some reason. lol i didnt really wanna bother dave either....idk i guess ill email him if i can get paypal straightened out.

Friday, September 09, 2005 7:50 PM
Right now there are only TWO ways to pay, and both are (I hope) clearly stated. If they aren't clear let me know and I'll try to simplify it.

1. Paypal/Credit Card (if you don't have a paypal account, you should be able to pay using credit card without signing up for paypal).
2. Check/Money Order via mail-in form.

Thats it.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about
the former." - Albert Einstein

Friday, September 09, 2005 9:39 PM
Brian Anderson wrote:sorry man i just hate when people are like that. and i wouldnt mind using paypal its just mines really messed up for some reason. lol i didnt really wanna bother dave either....idk i guess ill email him if i can get paypal straightened out.
you gotta understand though that these questions are asked 3 or more times a week , some of the regulars andswer them consistently everyday , and it gets old. youll find out

Saturday, September 10, 2005 4:36 AM
jason rubito(beatz) wrote:
Brian Anderson wrote:sorry man i just hate when people are like that. and i wouldnt mind using paypal its just mines really messed up for some reason. lol i didnt really wanna bother dave either....idk i guess ill email him if i can get paypal straightened out.
you gotta understand though that these questions are asked 3 or more times a week , some of the regulars andswer them consistently everyday , and it gets old. youll find out

Exactly and I also want to point out that you don't want to bother Dave by using the Contact button. Trust me Dave doesn't mind you contacting him through the Contact Button that is why he has it there, expecially when it come too money. LOL

Saturday, September 10, 2005 2:07 PM
i paid through paypal why does it say i only have 2 posts left this month?

Saturday, September 10, 2005 2:07 PM
well it says im premuim on that little tab so lets see what happens when i use my last post

Saturday, September 10, 2005 3:18 PM
lol i was freaking out, i relized you have to log out then back in before your actually premium.....

Saturday, September 10, 2005 3:19 PM
Welcome to the Club I am thinkiing about Renewing before mine runs out on October 18th LMAO

Sunday, September 11, 2005 4:59 PM
oh jesus... i can tell this one is gonna be annoying

Sunday, September 11, 2005 5:35 PM
im going to be annoying because i spent $20 and didn't know if i got anything out of it'? sorry i was just concerned where my 20 bucks went....

Monday, September 12, 2005 8:30 PM
I paid using my food stamp card through paypal.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005 6:17 AM
^^^ nice

Simply Jewish!! bitch from coast to coast nothing works lol
Friday, September 23, 2005 2:38 AM
^^^ I love that sig btw.. anymore like it?

Saturday, September 24, 2005 1:27 AM
justin rockwell wrote:^^^ nice
Your sig is too big max is 500x200

Sunday, September 25, 2005 12:53 AM
that sig deserves to be there.. boobies!!!

Sunday, September 25, 2005 11:24 AM
So, can I pay with shiny rocks?

Sig removed because some people cry too much.
</a>Scott Heflin, President Team Forward Motion <a href="http://www.teamforwardmotion.com" target="_blank">TFM </a>

Sunday, September 25, 2005 12:25 PM
this thread needs to die already....

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search