Which JBO companies to represent at SEMA? - Page 2 - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Which JBO companies to represent at SEMA?
Sunday, October 02, 2005 8:25 PM
The main SEMA event is always in Vegas the first week in Nov.

Re: Which JBO companies to represent at SEMA?
Sunday, October 02, 2005 11:26 PM
Tach Out Motorsports wrote:When and where is the sema show going to be at? I am hoping to have my company Option D in a local show.

The SEMA Show is always the first week of November, Tuesday through Friday (sometimes beginning in October, as the calendar permits) in Las Vegas, NV. The following is a list of show dates through 2015, all happening in Las Vegas:
# 2005: November 1-4
# 2006: October 31-November 3
# 2007: October 30-November 2
# 2008: November 4-7
# 2009: November 3-6
# 2010: November 2-5
# 2011: November 1-4
# 2012: October 30-November 2
# 2013: November 5-8
# 2014: November 4-7
# 2015: November 3-6

SEMA also has a number of other events, the largest of which, for a sport compact audience, is the International Auto Salon, which began in Los Angeles, and recently has moved to the East Coast, but does change venues from year-to-year. The Auto Salon is typically in early spring. The next one will be April 8-9 in Fort Washington, Pennsylvania.

Those that attend the Auto Salon (which is open to the public, unlike the SEMA Show, which is industry only) do see a good show, however, in terms of size, it is merely a speck compared to the Las Vegas show. It is quite focused though, and in reality there is no comparing the two shows. Each serves its own purpose.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about
the former." - Albert Einstein

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search