non-existant tenzo group purchases? - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
non-existant tenzo group purchases?
Thursday, September 22, 2005 12:01 AM
whats with all the tenzo group purchases in the recent posts thing but none of em exist when clicked on

Re: non-existant tenzo group purchases?
Thursday, September 22, 2005 6:12 AM
they dont like you?

Thursday, September 22, 2005 8:55 AM
See the problem is that people who stats GPs are SUPPOSE to e mail DAVE and tell him to DELETE the GP once its over... but you know... no one does that anymore.... so that why there are SO MANY DEAD GPs on the org.

Thursday, September 22, 2005 10:30 AM
Karo (Car Customs) wrote:no one does that anymore.... so that why there are SO MANY DEAD GPs on the org.

I DO, I DO

www.TaillightTinting.com #1 SOURCE FOR VHT NITE SHADES
www.aPlusPerformance.com BACK ONLINE SOMETIME SOON!
PHONE 763-682-9945

Thursday, September 22, 2005 11:37 AM
aPlusPerformance.com ~~ Jason wrote:
Karo (Car Customs) wrote:no one does that anymore.... so that why there are SO MANY DEAD GPs on the org.

I DO, I DO

Not picking on you by any means Jason.

http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=50&i=15993&t=15993

Quote:

There is a small minimum for this GP. Once we receive 3-4 orders the hoods will start shipping shortly afterward. The GP will run until July 30th

Thursday, September 22, 2005 2:19 PM
The posts showing up on the main page was a bug, which is now corrected. The GPs were not yet approved, and should not have been there.

The GP forum is currently in the planning stages of a complete redesign. Here are some highlights:

- The forum will be renamed SALES/GP Forum.
- The forum will be semi-global, across all GME sites. Companies will be able to choose what sites their post appears on.
- Ending date of GP/Sale will be REQUIRED, and after a preset time after that date, the post will be automatically archived.
- Extra fields will be added so that each post will be easier to read.
- Instead of allowing anyone to post, then approving the post, companies will be pre-qualified to post first. This way they won't have to wait for a moderator to approve it.
- For companies, a new pricing scheme, to encourage use, lower the cost, and provide advertising in other forums.

That is the summary. If anyone has ideas or features they would like to see, please feel free to share it. Now is the best time to do so, while I'm still planning.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about
the former." - Albert Einstein

Thursday, September 22, 2005 9:19 PM
sounds good Dave i thought i was going crazy lol

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search