Damn Dealerships - Page 3 - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Damn Dealerships
Thursday, September 15, 2005 2:04 PM
Ok, so everything has finally ended. Im getting the car for $6,500 @ 12% for 36 months. I guess they got sick of me calling up about 20 times a day trying to make deals and crap, im going to pick it up tommorow after i get off of work. For everyone that was curious, its a 01 z24 5spd. Check my profile thingy for mods and stuff.

Thursday, September 15, 2005 2:07 PM
Quote:

cavcrazy98 has no ride right now.

Friday, September 23, 2005 7:19 PM
that ad tring to sell it was bull. dealers have an extreamly hard time dumping modifed cars
there a nightmare. no one wants them and after a month they wil take a loss just to get rid of em. when a modifed car comes in they low ball them cause there worth @!#$ on the retail market.

anyway im glad every thing worked out and you got your car
congrats

http://registry.gmenthusiast.com/images/my2005cav/my%20car%20the%20bash.jpg
Saturday, September 24, 2005 7:56 AM
Sounds similar to my situation. I bought a "brand new" 03 at a dealership. It had 4 miles on it. I got it, signed papers, etc drove off the lot. About 2 weeks later I get a call saying I have to come back. I go back and they tell me they can't get me financed and that I'll either have to bring a co-sign with me, or that I will have to change my payments to almost $100 more a month. I tell the dealership to get @!#$, throw their car keys back at them, go down the street to another Chevy dealership and get perfectly financed on an 05 Cavalier.
Sunday, September 25, 2005 12:19 PM
What kind of idiot puts "$3-4k in mods" on a car without having signed, sealed and delivered the paperwork?

Sig removed because some people cry too much.
</a>Scott Heflin, President Team Forward Motion <a href="http://www.teamforwardmotion.com" target="_blank">TFM </a>
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search