another jbody kid is gone....... - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
another jbody kid is gone.......
Sunday, September 25, 2005 12:47 PM
well, i finally decided to sell the car, my 2nd and probably last jbody is gone, wish i could have been more into the scene then i was, i wish i could have gone to some jbom meets, but it never happened. I'm sure i'll still be on here, but who knows, cya guys around.....

Re: another jbody kid is gone.......
Sunday, September 25, 2005 2:03 PM
wow why did you sell it....looks sweet.

FOR SALE: (5) '95-'99 Z24 Rims
Monday, September 26, 2005 10:22 PM
Honestly, i've always wanted a DSM. with the money i would have dropped into the cavy to finish up the turbo setup, i could be running 11s with a dsm. I will definitly miss it though, definitly had good times in it.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 6:17 AM
Good move to a DSM, They are nice when done up right! Good luck and stick around here atleast for the entertainment value.

~OPSE

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 2:32 AM
i'll definitly stick around to at least check out the off topic forums, and yes they are nice when done right i don't even have the car yet and i've already started buying @!#$ for it lol

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 10:57 PM
Good luck. Don't blow it up.

Thursday, September 29, 2005 4:13 AM
DSM's are awesome when they're not on jack stands j/k, good luck with it, they have the best sounding engines ever, imo.

02 Subaru Impreza WRX Wagon

Thursday, September 29, 2005 10:19 AM
wow your not that far from me . good luck with your new car

Wednesday, October 12, 2005 1:50 AM
*cough*Crankwalk*cough*

j/p... good luck with it.. they are my favorite cars with turbo stock.. thats what I wanted it.. but insurance told me the same price for RS Eclpise or Cavi Z24.. choice was easy ... Keep us posted.. in OTHER CARS of course

Tuesday, October 18, 2005 9:58 PM
wow, your insurance must suck then. i just picked up a 1g, and it is $1 more a month than my z24 was. check out the pictures in other cars forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search