Sept 30 will be a year - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Sept 30 will be a year
Thursday, September 29, 2005 6:46 AM
To all you J-body members.Friday will be one year since we lost my son Brian.I wanted to thank you all for the support and kind words.I can't believe it's been a year!I just wanted to ask that is you remember tomorrow at 8:25 am central time take a minute and think of Brian.Then go find someone you really care about and give them a big hug and tell them you love them because you never know if you'll get that chance again.You can also go to his web site and light a candle @ brian-klocke.memory-of.com
His J is still in the garage slowly being worked on.I hope to have it running in the spring.
Thanks Again

Re: Sept 30 will be a year
Thursday, September 29, 2005 7:30 AM
Oh my.......Well, it's good to see the love and memory still there. I never had the opportunity to meet your son but from what is said about him and from the web site you created I feel like I missed out on a great friendship.

Thank you for this post because sometimes I tend to forget how everything pure and wonderfull that I see today may not be there tommorrow. My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family and I will make sure that today, tommorrow and everyday I make sure that my loved ones know I care and love them.

Happy birthday Brian for your memory and soul still lives on.

Thanks you
Alex
Thursday, September 29, 2005 8:40 AM
RIP Buddy.....Greg, we will see you at Brian's Grave tomorrow....I still cant believe its been a year....It feels like yesterday when we all got the call.... All I can say is keep being Strong Greg......I think you are doing an awsome job in keeping BK's spirit in all of us...

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Thursday, September 29, 2005 8:45 AM
yeah its amazing how time flys , when it just seams like it happened very recently

i wish you all the best , and keep up the work on his car

RIP

Thursday, September 29, 2005 12:09 PM
Alexander Andrade wrote:Oh my.......Well, it's good to see the love and memory still there. I never had the opportunity to meet your son but from what is said about him and from the web site you created I feel like I missed out on a great friendship.

Thank you for this post because sometimes I tend to forget how everything pure and wonderfull that I see today may not be there tommorrow. My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family and I will make sure that today, tommorrow and everyday I make sure that my loved ones know I care and love them.

Happy birthday Brian your memory and soul still lives on.

Thanks you
Alex

Please disregard in bold.....I dont know why I typed in "happy birthday". Sorry!

Alex
Thursday, September 29, 2005 2:12 PM
Candle has been lit.

Disclaimer: I will probally offend you with what is written in this post.

Thursday, September 29, 2005 3:34 PM
wow, thats insane i still remember hearin about it like yesterday, its crazy how fast things happen an how time flies...

Thursday, September 29, 2005 4:35 PM
man it's been a year!!??? i remeber clear as day when i saw the first post about it

Thursday, September 29, 2005 10:26 PM
rest in peace!! I think everyone should run a banner in their sig today if anyone wants to make one.

[IMG]hp://www.winksonline.com/catalog/images/forsalesig1.jpg[/IMG]
Thursday, September 29, 2005 11:10 PM
RIP B.!

Candle lit!

- Darren

ontariocavs.com -||- phewes.snowpants.org -||- zukiworld.com
Friday, September 30, 2005 12:12 AM
unreal, can't believe it's been that long already. May the strength be with you and your family to get through this rough day, cherish all the good memories you have.

Friday, September 30, 2005 5:49 AM
We'll all miss you Brian! Take care of that cute little girl Greg! Still remember
the pics of her cleaning the cavalier...

Friday, September 30, 2005 6:39 AM
candle lit... i never got to know him but from what i seen in the pics at the bash, his car, and listening to his father speak and all his friends speak on his behalf seems like brian was a good guy and i would have loved to meet him....

Friday, September 30, 2005 6:46 AM
Stay strong Greg. We just lost a friend in a car accident 2 days ago.
I know it's hard man.

"Your Premier Source For Automotive Neon & Accessories!"
Friday, September 30, 2005 8:52 AM
Quote:

Candle has been lit.

X2

Friday, September 30, 2005 5:31 PM
I never got to meet Brian. but I lit a candle for you. Just remember even though it has been a year you are still helping people thank man.

A J-body owner since 1998
91 cavy, 99 sunfire, 00 cavy
06 cobalt SS/SC YELLOW
09 cobalt SS/TC sedan WHITE 1 of 41
Friday, September 30, 2005 6:00 PM
Wow, its been that long? I remember the whole situation. At least He's in a better place now.. Good Luck to the family.

CAVALIER AND SUNFIRE PARTS FOR SALE!!!
www.hanzenrider.homestead.com
Saturday, October 01, 2005 7:39 PM
RIP BK, hope your happy now wherever you are..

1st 1st gen on air.....
Saturday, October 01, 2005 10:33 PM
Jason SpyderJ wrote:I never got to meet Brian. but I lit a candle for you. Just remember even though it has been a year you are still helping people thank man.

same here, but you will be missed Brian and you'll be in all of our hearts!!

Be strong Greg and good luck!

" ..TQ is SPEED, HP is BRAGGING RIGHTS.. "

Sunday, October 02, 2005 10:06 AM
Keep it up Greg, it does seem just like yesterday..........

Can't wait to see what you guys bring out this spring in memory of him! RIP Brian.

Monday, October 03, 2005 8:30 AM
ahhh man, pokin at my tear ducts again

once again, im sorry

Monday, October 03, 2005 8:37 AM
This may be the wrong post to ask this in, but what happend? I wasn't here a year ago when this all happend?
Monday, October 03, 2005 8:49 AM
Brian(BK) was on his way to work in the morning after visiting his daughter.......after he left a semi went left of center going around a turn and BK colided with the trailer head on and it killed him instantly.....It was a very Sad day for his family and friends (Gateway JBO).....BK was one of those people you just had to like.....a great son, father and a friend who you could really talk to when you needed to talk....With the passing of B, it has brought us closer as a group, and has made his family our family.....

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 7:41 PM
Personally, I never met Brian, nor knew him from this site. However, your love shows through your post, and words cannot say how sorry I am for your loss. God bless all who have been affected, and thanks for keeping his memory alive.

This reminds me of a quote I heard a long time ago: "You may be just one person to the world, but to one person you may be the world!"

Matt S.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search