Why haven't you subscribed to Domestic Driver? - Page 3 - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Why haven't you subscribed to Domestic Driver?
Monday, September 19, 2005 6:11 PM
I did subscribe and I want to subscribe again the only reason I stopped is b/c I didn't get a statement saying THIS IS YOU LAST ISSUE CHECK BOX TO CONTINUE AND SEND CHECK TO ...... I know it sounds stupid but I'm really busy and hardly go home besides to sleep and I just plain forgot to resubscribe. If it wouldn't be that much trouble and it's easy to do, it might be a good idea to add one of those on our last issue.

Not that I need anyone to walk me across the street I'm just forgetful

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 7:43 AM
Juan Chavez wrote:^^^^^ I totally agree! We don't need people like these in the org. Funny, can't stand cavaliers but u drive one!!!

GOTCHA!!!!
sucker.

"Formerly known as Jammit - JBO member since 1998" JBOM | CSS.net

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 8:26 AM
^ ^ ^ lol.
about the magazine: i dont know, 20 dollars for 4 mags seems kinda high when i can get another tuner magazine for the same price and get a 12 mags. Im sure theres a reason it cost so much, just not sure why.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 9:16 AM
^ because its new and they dont have many long running sponsors or advertisers and they have to pay for it all out of their pocket right now
and i figure if im gonna pay that much it should be quality and what i want to read.. i wanna read about j-bodies and its not about them lol

and yes we did get that guy lol!

Wednesday, September 21, 2005 9:38 AM
My $.02

In Brandon Schmidts defense, how many people dream of being in a magazine and then its all screwed up. Everyone would be upset.

Why I haven't subscribed: 1. The featured cars need to be more selective, 2. The price is high, and the quality is low. In my magazine the car on the page ahead of me had no center console trim, wires everywhere, and a very dirty interior. My article had minor errors and repeated paragraphs at the end. I had my issue laminated so people didn't think I printed it myself for car shows, or looked through it and thought it was a joke. Plus I agree with another post, the covers are very plain, they need dressed up and more exciting like other stuff on the news stands to catch attention and make you want to buy.

That's why I haven't subscribed. But Jonathan is a great guy and doing this has to be a real financial burden. I was thrilled to be in the jbody magazine. You still deserve credit for what you are trying to accomplish, and I think you are asking this question because you want constructive critism to improve the future issues. Best of luck.

^CLICK ME TO SEE HOW I BUILT EVERYTHING^ How To in Interior Forum
Wednesday, September 21, 2005 12:21 PM
Because I'm not in it.

Sunday, September 25, 2005 10:49 AM
i prolly will this week or so. i do want it though

2004 Cavalier, 2.2 ecotec, 5spd getrag
do you ever notice that the ones who talk the loudest have the least to talk about?
Tuesday, September 27, 2005 4:39 PM
We have decided to make the magazine into a E-ZINE. Check out our web site for the details.

Thursday, September 29, 2005 9:57 AM
people should realise you can look at just about any car and get ideas for your own ride, just because its not a j-body doesnt mean you cant get great ideas from it,

i kind of agree with menetti, the issue i saw, a few of the cars in my opinion weren't magazine quality cars.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Thursday, September 29, 2005 10:25 AM

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search