Great Guy to deal with, just FYI - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Great Guy to deal with, just FYI
Sunday, September 25, 2005 8:27 AM
well, just thought I'd say that the guy I got my doors from was a grat guy to deal with and since I know people do searches om here a lot vefore buying I'd post this.

he's Dewayne King (dandkking@highland.net) from TN, he's on eBay too but forget his ID, gave me a great deal and takes good care of the parts and cars he has. I gave him the web address of this site too so if he joins up and I see him I'll add his ID.

If anyone needs any thing for a 3rd gen you might wanna try shooting him an e-mail.

._____________________________.
Causa latet vis est notissima

DIY Clear 03+ Headlights

Re: Great Guy to deal with, just FYI
Sunday, September 25, 2005 10:47 AM
does he deal in used parts or what?

2004 Cavalier, 2.2 ecotec, 5spd getrag
do you ever notice that the ones who talk the loudest have the least to talk about?
Sunday, September 25, 2005 2:22 PM
from what I understand yeah, fixes up cars, mostly j-bodies, parts some out etc... We talked back and forth a little on e-mail and then some when I got the doors, for more info you'd have to get it from him. He even drove an hour and a half north to meet me to save me a little bit of the trip.

DIY Clear 03+ Headlights

Thursday, September 29, 2005 9:57 AM
Think he might have a engine harness for 03-05 Cavalier; with manual trans. ABS and cruise control?
Thursday, September 29, 2005 12:54 PM
he might, I dunno. Shoot him an e-mail. he's not like my neighbor or anything lol

DIY Clear 03+ Headlights

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search